Okay Miss Christine

You do understand that the statue of limitations is 1 year and is only a misdemeanor charge..................and that this is being prompted by Democratic politicians there..............LOL

You really want them in charge of an investigation............LOL

Legally............they can't charge anyone under the law.............so what's the point......

The FBI is looking into it now........they got their wish.

This is just more smears from the left. BIG SMEAR HEADLINE then in the fine print they mention oh its just a misdemeanor and the statute of limitations ran out 35 years ago.

You do understand that the statue of limitations is 1 year and is only a misdemeanor charge..................and that this is being prompted by Democratic politicians there..............LOL

Legally............they can't charge anyone under the law.............so what's the point......

Haven’t we been told repeatedly that there is no statute of limitations in Maryland? And if that is not true why would the police volunteer to investigate?
Depends if it is a groping charge or an attempted rape charge.. If its the latter there is no limitation on prosecution. IF its the former its simply a disorderly conduct charge which the limitations have long ago expired..

Funnier still is the FBI today has referred two of the charges to local authorities for malicious/defamatory investigation and prosecution... They did not state which ones, however, they referred...

Haven’t we been told repeatedly that there is no statute of limitations in Maryland? And if that is not true why would the police volunteer to investigate?
In your article it's a bunch of Dems pushing the idea.............you really want that.
It is way past time for objections. I think now the more that comes to light the better off Judge Kavanaugh will be. I want each to take a lie detector test at the same time and with the exact same questions! Side by side but in separate room with impartial observers looking through one way glass. Feinstein should take one too.
They are pushing the disorderly conduct charge.... The SOL expired long ago so this is a non-starter..

Democrap desperation....

I can't wait for the investigations to begin. Lying to the FBI will be a mega no no.

If Chrissy Bitch's attorney can protect her from an FBI investigation then why wasn't Manafort's attorney able to protect him from having his home and office raided and ransacked at 3 in the morning? TIME TO END THE GAMES. You DON'T tell the FBI to come back tomorrow. Kavanaugh has already said he'd cooperate with ANYTHING. Now it is once again the Ford bitch and democrats dancing around. ONE WEEK, Boys. The Democrats have one last week to put up or shut up.

As usual, these clowns have got nothing.

Does the FBI have the legal authority to prosecute any of these women for lying or does this have to go to the DOJ?

I can't wait for the investigations to begin. Lying to the FBI will be a mega no no.

If Chrissy Bitch's attorney can protect her from an FBI investigation then why wasn't Manafort's attorney able to protect him from having his home and office raided and ransacked at 3 in the morning? TIME TO END THE GAMES. You DON'T tell the FBI to come back tomorrow. Kavanaugh has already said he'd cooperate with ANYTHING. Now it is once again the Ford bitch and democrats dancing around. ONE WEEK, Boys. The Democrats have one last week to put up or shut up.

Does the FBI have the legal authority to prosecute any of these women for lying or does this have to go to the DOJ?
Congress must refer for testimony that is false to them. The FBI can refer for being lied to but will defer to congress for lies told during investigations for them.

In any event the DOJ will be tasked for prosecution of the crime.

Absent her suddenly remembering that he had his pants off or that he succeeded in removing her clothing I don’t see how anyone can make out the elements for attempted rape, even if you believe everything she said.

If I try to punch you it isn’t attempted murder. It would be assault or harassment or some lesser charge.

Trying to feel up a woman isn’t attempted rape even attempting to remove her clothing. It may be something (depends on the jurisdiction) but it isn’t attempted rape

I think the FBI has the authority to HAVE you charged and prosecuted THROUGH the DOJ. The FBI itself is a purely investigative body but that may have changed.

The democrats do not look good. Now they are claiming this is white privilege. They actually threw racism in this charade! They are killing it! :)
It’s white privilege to be investigated by the FBI? That makes no sense

I would add that in my professional capacity if I were representing the witnesses in this, I would be advising them to tell the FBI they have nothing to add to their previously sworn statement

Funnier still is the FBI today has referred two of the charges to local authorities for malicious/defamatory investigation and prosecution... They did not state which ones, however, they referred...

Do you have a link? Because that sounds like they are referring t local authorities to prosecute one or two of the accusers.

I seriously hope Avenatti is disbarred for this stunt

Forum List

Back