Okay Look, Republicans Aren't Racists But...

And you call republicans racist?

Okay let me dumb it down for ya there junior.

1. Parody: An imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or group with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect.
You see Junior, by writing in the style of say Amos & Andy, I display the projection that Newt gives with his statement. If you're still confused, find some Liberal Elitist who went to college to explain it to you.
2. When I wrote that "Republicans aren't racists" what that meant was that Republicans aren't racist. Then when I wrote that Newt is trying to make them seem that way, that meant that although Republicans aren't racists, Newt's words and actions cast a poor light on them in this regard.

Glad I could clear that up for you! If you have any more questions or confusion, just let me know. I'm here to help. I'm a helper. It's what I do. I help.

btw, all ball-busting aside, thank you for your service.

Back pedal all you want.

You stereotyped.

It was a parody that only works if you believe in the stereotype.....junior.

LOL! Okay well your inability to grasp the concept of parody does not equate to me "back pedaling". Actually, parody is most commonly used because it is NOT believed but these are concepts that are obviously beyond your ken.

Newt said some really stupid shet. He does that. It comes off as racist, insulting and condescending. His apologies are sometimes worse than his original statements! Well oops.

Wait. Are you a Newtie? Is that why you got your little panties in a bunch? C'mon you can admit it if you are. It's okay, really!

What's really fucked up is that 57 percent of those on foodstamps are white. Additionally, most of the people on food stamps use it as a supplement to the small paychecks (minimum wage) that they ALREADY draw.

But sadly, a larger percentage of the black community is on food stamps than the white community.

And thus is the reason for the stereotype.

Not condoning it...just stating the facts in a non partisan way.

How the fuck can a larger percentage of the community be on food stamps when 57 percent of the recepients ARE WHITE?

So, statistics is not your best subject, huh?

Logic. Use it.

Newt Gingrich sure tries to make them appear that way!

"I'm willing to go to the NAACP and teach blacks how to get paychecks instead of foodstamps."

WTF???

Well thak you massa! I learns how to get off dem food stamps and learn me a job so's you can show me what a real live paycheck looks like! :lol:

"We need to start an immersion program to teach Latino students English, you know, the language of prosperity instead of the language of the Ghetto." :lol:

WTF??? Seriously? Newt needs to visit with one of my favorite people in San Diego: Ralph Rubio.

So okay, Newt's off the reservation and can't understand why people don't like it when he's insutling and condescending to millions at a time.
Let's hope Mitt doesn't offer to teach Evnagelicals about Joseph Smith any time soon...

I love how progressives label republicans "racists" but progressives will be the FIRST FUCKING ONES to say "you shouldn't label people."

Progressives are the real bigots because they label everyone..

Most progressives are nothing more than bigots and bullies.....

"I'm willing to go to the NAACP and teach blacks how to get paychecks instead of foodstamps."

WTF???

Well thak you massa! I learns how to get off dem food stamps and learn me a job so's you can show me what a real live paycheck looks like! :lol:

"We need to start an immersion program to teach Latino students English, you know, the language of prosperity instead of the language of the Ghetto." :lol:

WTF??? Seriously? Newt needs to visit with one of my favorite people in San Diego: Ralph Rubio.

So okay, Newt's off the reservation and can't understand why people don't like it when he's insutling and condescending to millions at a time.
Let's hope Mitt doesn't offer to teach Evnagelicals about Joseph Smith any time soon...

I love how progressives label republicans "racists" but progressives will be the FIRST FUCKING ONES to say "you shouldn't label people."

Yep, those who insist on tolerance are becoming remarkably intolerant.

WTF???

I'm glad he has burned out. He's talking the way he did back in the 1990's when I first learned to nearly hate him. In recent years I gave him another chance and if he had managed to control himself and not say crap like this I would have been able to convince myself that he would make a good president. But obviously he is still the old Newt. So glad he has fallen to the back of the pack.

WTF???

I love how whackjobs are too stupid to figure out what "Republicans AREN'T racists" means.
And they all join in!
"OMG! He said Newt said stupid racist remarks, therefore he is labeling ALL Republicans! Even though he uh, went out of his way to make sure to um.... er... uh oh."
And of course, anyone criticizing any of their politicians is instantly labeled "The Left", "Progressives" and "Liberal".
Ol' Mr. Dick is pretty weak that way. Notice in my thread criticizing Debbie Wasserman-Schultz none of the LibDems instantly labeled me "The Right", "Conservative" etc...
They argue the issues and address the points because their arguments are stronger and they are smarter. Which of course, compared to Dick or CaliGirl isn't exactly saying a lot but there are a few very intelligent Conservs here.

WTF???

LOVE RUBIOS!!!! Just sayin'

WTF???

I love how whackjobs are too stupid to figure out what "Republicans AREN'T racists" means.
And they all join in!
"OMG! He said Newt said stupid racist remarks, therefore he is labeling ALL Republicans! Even though he uh, went out of his way to make sure to um.... er... uh oh."
And of course, anyone criticizing any of their politicians is instantly labeled "The Left", "Progressives" and "Liberal".
Ol' Mr. Dick is pretty weak that way. Notice in my thread criticizing Debbie Wasserman-Schultz none of the LibDems instantly labeled me "The Right", "Conservative" etc...
They argue the issues and address the points because their arguments are stronger and they are smarter. Which of course, compared to Dick or CaliGirl isn't exactly saying a lot but there are a few very intelligent Conservs here.

NO, you made an implication that republicans are racist....

You said "Newt does a good job making republicans sound racist." as in republicans are unintentional racists...

All you're trying to do is label republicans racist just from a different angle.

Besides, you don't even know the definition of racism........

Racism means: one who feels their race is superior to that of another...

These days anyone who criticizes a minority is labeled a "racist."

And they all join in!

You said "Newt does a good job making republicans sound racist." as in republicans are unintentional racists...

All you're trying to do is label republicans racist just from a different angle.

You're a funny little dweeble! Okay here ya go. Use alllll those little brain cells of yours and try to figure out what this phrase means: "Republicans Aren't Racists".

If it's too tough, find one of those college educated Liberal Elitists to help you.

I do like your posts though! Very entertaining!

And they all join in!

You're a funny little dweeble! Okay here ya go. Use alllll those little brain cells of yours and try to figure out what this phrase means: "Republicans Aren't Racists".

If it's too tough, find one of those college educated Liberal Elitists to help you.

I do like your posts though! Very entertaining!

Oh shut the fuck up...

What did you say after you said "republicans weren't racist"?

What the fuck did you say about Newt???

Typical progressive you are - you only quote what is convenient for your argument despite the facts...

Oh and its bad enough I have to correct your ass when republicans are LABELED as racists everyday around here by every progressive poster...

Ignorant fool...

How would wishing for a half black persons death be construed as racist?? or even a full blown black person for that matter??

You obviously have NO FUCKING IDEA as to the meaning of racism..

I wish you'd die - does that make me a racist?

Oh but if I said it about a black that would be racism right??

So I suppose no one can say a fucking word about a minority they hate, and if they do its all because of race???

Se everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist right????

Only dumb fucks with no argument play the race card....

Ignorant fool...

How would wishing for a half black persons death be construed as racist?? or even a full blown black person for that matter??

You obviously have NO FUCKING IDEA as to the meaning of racism..

I wish you'd die - does that make me a racist?

Oh but if I said it about a black that would be racism right??

So I suppose no one can say a fucking word about a minority they hate, and if they do its all because of race???

Se everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist right????

Only dumb fucks with no argument play the race card....

Yep. You make a FABULOUS running mate for Tommy....on the Crazy Ticket.

One day, blacks are going to realize that the Democrat Party hasn't been helping them, but has been outright fucking them

Forum List

Back