Ok so, the Manchurian Teleprompter is going to speak AGAIN tonight......

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
well, isn't that special?
Oh well, i'm always up for a good laugh.
Oh, but wait, I believe the Dodgers may be playing at that time tonight. I'll have to check the schedule. After all, it's far more important to watch them, then watch the Kenyan village idiot make a complete fool of himself, YET AGAIN!

Oh, but wait, I believe the Dodgers may be playing at that time tonight. I'll have to check the schedule. After all, it's far more important to watch them, then watch the Kenyan village idiot make a complete fool of himself, YET AGAIN!

Sure does beat all of that double secret probationshit Dubya and DICK were doing for eight years, wouldn't you agree? Didn't they finally let those two boarder patrol agents out of jail?

Sure does beat all of that double secret probationshit Dubya and DICK were doing for eight years, wouldn't you agree? Didn't they finally let those two boarder patrol agents out of jail?

Who fucking cares?
Bush isn't president anymore, therefore your ignorant liberal garbage doesn't wash.

So, what we are going to hear is Obama virtually begging. It won't work.

WE? I thought you were going to watch the Dodgers.
I will be watching the Dodgers. Still have to check the schedule. But, i'll be watching the re-plays of O'reilly, Beck and Hannity as they tear the lil' liberal communist piece of shit, and his lame duck speach to shreds!
You should too. Ya' just might learn something for once in your loony liberal disgusting homosexual life!:razz:

Forum List

Back