Zone1 OK "Experts" How Do We Solve Racial Inequality Without Considering Race?

he wasnt black
Yes he was. Ok? You don't take credit for half white drug dealers, you called half white Colin Kaepernick racial slurs, but you want to say Obama wasn't black because he was president. Fuck that. Obama said he was black, so what you say don''t mean jack duck.

Understand?

Yes he was. Ok? You don't take credit for half white drug dealers, you called half white Colin Kaepernick racial slurs, but you want to say Obama wasn't black because he was president. Fuck that. Obama said he was black, so what you say don''t mean jack duck.

Understand?
why do you think about us whites so much? you dream about us- you wish you were white i guess. i think about black people only if i see one in my immediate view on the street. the sad thing is youll have eternity to pine over it while you wish you accepted Jesus as your savior.

Not the answer. We don't accept your idea because the racial inequality was created by purposeful exclusion including laws written to do so. The government insured an outcome for whites and so your idea as presented, which avoids discussion of this reality, is without merit.
No matter how much you wiggle and squirm, without realizing it you are making the case that on average blacks are not as capable and cannot compete with whites and asians

And you expect compensation for that fact

Figure it out. All the metrics show it.
No they don't.

Blacks not doing as well as whites, despite the systemic racism against whites, can be explained by the fact that the average IQ of blacks is a mere 185.

Obviously intelligent people tend to have better job prospects than
Figure it out. All the metrics show it.
Bullshit.

Judging by the number of threads you start for the sole purpose of bitching about white people, you are clearly the most racist forumer at USMB. So exactly how has your racism benefited you personally?

OK "Experts" How Do We Solve Racial Inequality Without Considering Race?​

1). IM2 starts with a false premise. His conclusion is that “racial inequality“ is due to racist white people. But the economic performance of Asians utterly destroys that premise (White supremacy). Game over. The real premise should be what evidence is there that “racial inequality” is evidence of racism, in the first place.

2). IM2 the racial-scholar means “equity” not “equality”. The social-justice-Nazis swapped those words out years ago because ”equity” has a lesser standard of qualification. All disparity is, is a difference and equity is the opposite. “Discrimination” on the other hand is a legal standard that IM2 will never demonstrate on the level he claims, because it does not exist today. Disparity is not discrimination. Game over. If IM2 wanted, he could take his case of “racial inequality“ to court and present his case but he won’t because he knows he there is no “racial inequality” to demonstrate.

Why should we consider “race” to “solve” the under-performance of black people? We shouldn’t. The black community needs to clean up its own room, get a job and quit acting like a bitch.

There is no racial inequality in America.
Au contraire, my friend. Black females are given a big advantage, and they are being hired in many cases in front of better qualified whites.

Just look at the idiot Press Secretary. Who in their right mind would believe she was the best available? They wanted a black female, and that she is gay was a bonus.

Same with Claudine Gay. SHE was the best academic mind that Harvard could find? Nope. They wanted a black female.

And elementary school near me was just remained. After whom? A black female.

This racism and sexism is beyond ridiculous.

Racial discrimination is not a minor or marginal cause. The rest of your post is worthless..

“In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure.”

“The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household.”

The highlighted words are simply false today. Show me a single study that backs that up. It is total BS. The current data run 180 degrees counter to the bold statement. ( The lifelong socioeconomic disadvantage of single-mother background - the Helsinki Birth Cohort study 1934–1944 - BMC Public Health)) All of those bad things track DIRECTLY with single-motherhood, and ironically, they do not track with single fathers, who are statistically much better parents. I do not pretend to know why this is.

how do you solve inequality created because of race by ignoring race?

“We” dont

Black people themselves have wake up and stop acting like damn fools

Stop making fatherless babies, stay off drugs, get a good education, kick the drug habit and prove they are the equals of whites snd asians
See? According to this white supremacist, Black Americans aren't part of the constitution's "All men are created equal" credo.

This racist believes in "but some men have to prove they are created equal."

However, that's to be expected from someone descending from a lineage of evil.

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

If a person is an alcoholic, you don't cure their disease without considering the existence of alcohol. The same goes for any problem. Crime has not been reduced by telling people that if they just stop talking about crime it will go away. But when it comes to race we get all kinds of opinions by people who benefit from racism continuing, telling blacks how to solve the problem. I'm sure you guys would take advice from the taliban on how to stop terrorism or Vladimir Putin on Democracy. But hey,, I'll play.

The racial wealth gap is the largest of the economic disparities between Black and white Americans, with a white-to-Black per capita wealth ratio of 6 to 1. It is also among the most persistent. In this paper, we construct the first continuous series on white-to-Black per capita wealth ratios from 1860 to 2020, drawing on historical census data, early state tax records, and historical waves of the Survey of Consumer Finances, among other sources. Incorporating these data into a parsimonious model of wealth accumulation for each racial group, we document the role played by initial conditions, income growth, savings behavior, and capital returns in the evolution of the gap. Given vastly different starting conditions under slavery, racial wealth convergence would remain a distant scenario, even if wealth-accumulating conditions had been equal across the two groups since Emancipation. Relative to this equal-conditions benchmark, we find that observed convergence has followed an even slower path over the last 150 years, with convergence stalling after 1950. Since the 1980s, the wealth gap has widened again as capital gains have predominantly benefited white households, and income convergence has stopped.

Every indicator shows that the inequality that exists today is tied to past policies that excluded blacks based on race. So to alll our "experts" on being black in America, how do you solve inequality created because of race by ignoring race?
Let me tell you how.

We recognize that Blacks have a destructive culture and we don't do jackshit until until they change their ways.

Like not committing so much crime, start taking care of their families, get off welfare and stop blaming White for all their failures.

Of course the best course would be to just send them all to Africa, where they belong.

If a person is an alcoholic, you don't cure their disease without considering the existence of alcohol. The same goes for any problem. Crime has not been reduced by telling people that if they just stop talking about crime it will go away. But when it comes to race we get all kinds of opinions by people who benefit from racism continuing, telling blacks how to solve the problem. I'm sure you guys would take advice from the taliban on how to stop terrorism or Vladimir Putin on Democracy. But hey,, I'll play.

The racial wealth gap is the largest of the economic disparities between Black and white Americans, with a white-to-Black per capita wealth ratio of 6 to 1. It is also among the most persistent. In this paper, we construct the first continuous series on white-to-Black per capita wealth ratios from 1860 to 2020, drawing on historical census data, early state tax records, and historical waves of the Survey of Consumer Finances, among other sources. Incorporating these data into a parsimonious model of wealth accumulation for each racial group, we document the role played by initial conditions, income growth, savings behavior, and capital returns in the evolution of the gap. Given vastly different starting conditions under slavery, racial wealth convergence would remain a distant scenario, even if wealth-accumulating conditions had been equal across the two groups since Emancipation. Relative to this equal-conditions benchmark, we find that observed convergence has followed an even slower path over the last 150 years, with convergence stalling after 1950. Since the 1980s, the wealth gap has widened again as capital gains have predominantly benefited white households, and income convergence has stopped.

Every indicator shows that the inequality that exists today is tied to past policies that excluded blacks based on race. So to alll our "experts" on being black in America, how do you solve inequality created because of race by ignoring race?
You showed how in your question....by 3 things
1) stop saying nonsense about economic disparities, it goes against ALL THE DATA
Despite the grand myth that black economic progress began or accelerated with the passage of the civil rights laws and “war on poverty” programs of the 1960s, the cold fact is that the poverty rate among blacks fell from 87 percent in 1940 to 47 percent by 1960. This was before any of those programs began.
2)Stop saying stupid things about the family and confusing cause and effect,which you do A LOT
Nearly a hundred years of the supposed “legacy of slavery” found most black children [78%] being raised in two-parent families in 1960. But thirty years after the liberal welfare state found the great majority of black children being raised by a single parent [66%].
3) Stop saying Blacks want to have their own places and societies and are distanced from the American Heritage. It is nonsense
From the Frederick Douglass' Paper, January 22, 1852:

The Colonization Scheme

There is no sentiment more universally entertained, nor more firmly held by the free colored people of the United States, than that this is their own, their native land, and that here (for good or for evil) their destiny is to be wrought out. Identified with the entire history of the American people, going back more than two hundred years, this sentiment is natural and praiseworthy. There is not now, there never has been, and we think there will never be, any general desire on the part of our people, to emigrate from this land to any other and least of all, to the wilds of Africa.
AND MOST OF ALL REALIZE YOU ARE A PAWN

In 1911, Booker T. Washington wrote:
There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

OK "Experts" How Do We Solve Racial Inequality Without Considering Race?​

1). IM2 starts with a false premise. His conclusion is that “racial inequality“ is due to racist white people. But the economic performance of Asians utterly destroys that premise (White supremacy). Game over. The real premise should be what evidence is there that “racial inequality” is evidence of racism, in the first place.

2). IM2 the racial-scholar means “equity” not “equality”. The social-justice-Nazis swapped those words out years ago because ”equity” has a lesser standard of qualification. All disparity is, is a difference and equity is the opposite. “Discrimination” on the other hand is a legal standard that IM2 will never demonstrate on the level he claims, because it does not exist today. Disparity is not discrimination. Game over. If IM2 wanted, he could take his case of “racial inequality“ to court and present his case but he won’t because he knows he there is no “racial inequality” to demonstrate.

Why should we consider “race” to “solve” the under-performance of black people? We shouldn’t. The black community needs to clean up its own room, get a job and quit acting like a bitch.

Equality of outcome should never be the goal. Equality of choice, options, opportunity should be the goal knowing that is what will produce competence and excellence. And that will be accomplished by stop talking about race. Society has done as much as it can to remove every artificial barrier and now it is up to all people to take advantage of the choices, options, opportunities available to them as their hearts lead them.

To give black people the best shot at reaching for golden rings is to stop talking about race. Allow society to become color blind where skin color is of no more importance than eye or hair color.

I will never have ability or opportunity to earn what a pro athlete of any color earns because I lack that kind of athletic ability. I will never earn what an average entertainer earns because I have never had the inclination and probably don't have the talent for that. I will never earn what the average engineer earns as I have never been interested in those occupations. I will never qualify for any occupation that requires advanced mathematics. I just don't have that aptitude. My gifts and aptitude are in other areas. I accept that and if that means my earning power is less so be it. My life choices have been more for personal fulfillment/satisfaction that haven't generated a lot of money. But they were my choices.

So stop talking about race and allow people to just be people and follow their dreams whatever those are. That will do more to break down the last barriers of bias and prejudice that exist than anything else anybody can do for black people.

It is people like you pushing stupidity like reparations for all black people or demanding DEI apply in all situations or preaching that white people are all racists that do more damage to the black image than anything else in America today.

Forum List

Back