OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

I wish I had not, but I listened to the testimony of the father of Kathryn Steinle. He said that when she fell her last words were "Help me daddy." The last words he heard from his daughter. If that doesn't tear at a Fathers heart I don't know what would.

A daughter who truly was a bright star, not like the scum that Obama has allowed to infiltrate our country. Not like the scum that the liberal elite of San Francisco that draws these types of scum bags.

It is time to impeach Obama for not protecting the country as he is sworn to do. I always thought Biden would be worse but even Biden would be a marked improvement, anyone would.

Of course she was white as were the 5 killed in Tenn and we all know to Obama and the liberal left, white lives don't matter.
What bandwagon dummy? You dim wits have had almost seven years already. What's taking so long?

I have been on that bandwagon since Jan 2009. The moonbat messiah could rape and murder a twelve year old girl on the white house lawn in front of the press corps. The media will blame the girl, the democrooks will insist it was Donald Trump disguised as obozo, and the blacks would riot.

The meat muppet isn't going anywhere until Jan 2017. Get used to it.

Interesting fantasies you have there, Skippie.

Unless San Francisco Government officials are arrested, there will be no real justice on this.

I wish I had not, but I listened to the testimony of the father of Kathryn Steinle. He said that when she fell her last words were "Help me daddy." The last words he heard from his daughter. If that doesn't tear at a Fathers heart I don't know what would.

A daughter who truly was a bright star, not like the scum that Obama has allowed to infiltrate our country. Not like the scum that the liberal elite of San Francisco that draws these types of scum bags.

It is time to impeach Obama for not protecting the country as he is sworn to do. I always thought Biden would be worse but even Biden would be a marked improvement, anyone would.

Of course she was white as were the 5 killed in Tenn and we all know to Obama and the liberal left, white lives don't matter.
What bandwagon dummy? You dim wits have had almost seven years already. What's taking so long?

It is called hyperbole, the king won't be impeached, you need not worry.

Yeah, because we never had an illegal immigration problem until Obama was elected, And besides, everyone knows that Americans don't wouldn't ever kill their fellow Americans. It's only those illegals who would do such a thing.

Hyperbole.......is that a Greek word for stupid?

Nope, that would be the word liminal.

Are you sure? Your hyperbole is pretty fucking stupid, so how do I know if you're right about this.

Are you sure? Your hyperbole is pretty fucking stupid, so how do I know if you're right about this.

Right now there are 3759 proofs.

To impeach or not to impeach--it is all part of the Democrats design!!

I wish Republicans will stop playing with themselves.

Uh huh, but aren't you the dummy who imagines there's some justification for impeachment?

To blame this tragedy on Obama and call for his impeachment isbeyond moronic.......deal with your other reasons for hatred of Obama....

Once you gain your sanity back (if ever) you too would understand.

Holy shit just when I thought libs couldn't get any stupider, newsflash its Obama's job, he's chief executive, he's responsible.

To blame this tragedy on Obama and call for his impeachment isbeyond moronic.......deal with your other reasons for hatred of Obama....

Holy shit just when I thought libs couldn't get any stupider, newsflash its Obama's job, he's chief executive, he's responsible.
Republicans control the Congress, what's taking them so long? What's stopping them?

"the king"?

Time to blame the President for the movie theater shooting in NOLA, eh?

Time to blame the President for the movie theater shooting in NOLA, eh?

Ah idiot deflection of the day, emphasis on idiot.

Uh huh, but aren't you the dummy who imagines there's some justification for impeachment?

3771 and counting.

Yep

Forum List

Back