Ojai Earthquake

Former Rep Jane Harman lives on Sulphur Mountain Rd. real close to the Doppler radar.
Larry's house is now a drug rehab owned by Scientology

Someone else who knows the area.

I believe he caused the quake to take attention off Maui and probably kill more people -- so far there are 10,000 missing children....probably killed or sold off into sex slavery
Maui fire was started on purpose. Now there will be a land grab by the Biden Administration to build housing for Immigrants and Hawaiian's that can't afford housing.

Maui fire was started on purpose. Now there will be a land grab by the Biden Administration to build housing for Immigrants and Hawaiian's that can't afford housing.
I am seeing reports that 900,000 acres were purchased by Robert Peters the day before the fires happened....this proves that Biden plotted to murder 1000's of people for profit....

The media is silent

5.1 earthquake 4 miles SE of Ojai. Most likely centered off the SR150 (Sulphur Mountain area) near Santa Paula. I felt it in Montecito. Nice jolt and it's raining. Woo hoo!

Early this morning there were 3 more jolts. I felt 2 of them, especially one at 0430 where some items fell in the kitchen and the windows rattled.
There are rumors floating around about the causes. Fracking. The epicenter is in the oilfields area off of SR150.

Yes, fracking is happening in the area...

Also very close to the Catholic College on Ferndale Ranch. There are 19 wells on the ranch.

Fuck fracking. CA has more fault lines than any place in the US. Earthquakes are not man made. Fucking morons.

And fracking in a fault makes sense to morons?
Earthquakes are NOT man made. Maybe you should be more concerned with the collapsing water tables in the central valley due to over population of A DESERT. Fucking moron. Was it fracking that caused the 1906 SF earthquake? The 1971 Wittier quake? How about the 1987 Loma Prieta quake. Run along idiot, the moon will be full in a couple days--you'll be able to howl to your heart's content.

Earthquakes are NOT man made. Maybe you should be more concerned with the collapsing water tables in the central valley due to over population of A DESERT. Fucking moron. Was it fracking that caused the 1906 SF earthquake? The 1971 Wittier quake? How about the 1987 Loma Prieta quake. Run along idiot, the moon will be full in a couple days--you'll be able to howl to your heart's content.
Sure triggered you.

Sure triggered you.

Only in your addled mind. BTW, read the title of your link. If so? LMAO. You're a moron.

The link title is similar to what you asked. Now who's the moron? Now be a good moron and STFU.
I didn't ask anything, moron. CA public school failure. Fracking creates mini quakes, less than 1, LMAO. And what is the magnitude of an 18 wheeler running across SR 150. Don't be fucking ridiculous. And I'll STFU when you stop being stupid.

Forum List

Back