OJ, finally vindicated?

Did OJ murder them?

• Yes, I think he is getting away with it.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, he was pronounced not guilty years ago.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, but this puts it to bed for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple doesn't have an alibi...

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
AJ did.

If not him, Fuhrman did it all himself to set up a celebrity African-American.

OJ certainly was an asshole afterwards. But if I was on the jury, and I am white, I cannot convict him based on the obvious possibility he was framed. Can't do it...

I love the miniseries btw! Friggin fantastic!

AJ did.

OJ certainly was an asshole afterwards. But if I was on the jury, and I am white, I cannot convict him based on the obvious possibility he was framed. Can't do it...

I was OJ'ed out years ago, no mini-series for me...

Seriously though, if you lived through it, you have to see it!! It's fantastically done! Great show!

Whatever side you lie on, it's still a great show. Now, if you're not familiar with the case, I don't know how it will roll with you.

But for us old enough to have been there, it was one of those things that will never get out of your mind. Where were you when OJ fled in the white Ford Bronco? If you were old enough, you were watching... It's something you never forget. It's one of those things...

If you're too young to have been there during the "trial of the century", I would still love to hear what you think of the miniseries. Because it seriously was an absolutely crazy fixation back then for many Americans.... And this show hits the nail on the head! It's perfect!

It may be a "you had to be there" type of thing, or it may not be. I've asked my teenage daughters, and they have no idea who OJ is... and are not interested as long as new episodes of Supernatural continue to occur. :)

Seriously though, if you lived through it, you have to see it!! It's fantastically done! Great show!

Whatever side you lie on, it's still a great show. Now, if you're not familiar with the case, I don't know how it will roll with you.

But for us old enough to have been there, it was one of those things that will never get out of your mind. Where were you when OJ fled in the white Ford Bronco? If you were old enough, you were watching... It's something you never forget. It's one of those things...

If you're too young to have been there during the "trial of the century", I would still love to hear what you think of the miniseries. Because it seriously was an absolutely crazy fixation back then for many Americans.... And this show hits the nail on the head! It's perfect!

It may be a "you had to be there" type of thing, or it may not be. I've asked my teenage daughters, and they have no idea who OJ is... and are not interested as long as new episodes of Supernatural continue to occur. :)

Yup, I watched the hype, born in the 50's and all plus living in the Los Angeles area, Norwalk, as I recall.

Eh, just blown out on the subject...

Yeah, me too... But seriously watch it! It is very well done... Should win every award in its category.

Lumpy, I understand about the hype of the case, that was a long time ago. This is about the miniseries, which covers everything you say. Please watch it, and tell me what you think. It's seriously, really good. I give it 4 out of 4 stars so far, but the verdict is on Monday... :)

Even though I know how it went and how it goes, it is so well done, that it deserves a watch. It's almost as good a miniseries as Fargo (season1).

AJ did.

Apparently they are going a special/series on how he was innocent.... I'm not sure when that is coming out......

Wouldn't it be wild if it was Goldman?

Scenario: Goldman notices their son is interested in Nicole (since she went to this restaurant frequently). Maybe even talks to his family about asking her out etc., but, because of Nicole's reputation and link with OJ, the don't want that to happen, so, set up a hit on Nicole, but, their son (unbeknownst to them) goes to return the glasses left behind and - boom - dies trying to stop the hit.

That's definitely stepping outside the box, but not outside the realm of possibility... :)

What if it was aliens? Not illegal aliens, but the legal ones. The ones that fly here from outer space....

They dropped their chupacabra in the area, and it did what it is supposed to do, and then they picked it up and left.

And now OJ has to answer for it.... Fucking chupacabras.... They cause so many problems...

I actually think OJ did it

There was a show on the Oprah station (OWN) last night on "where are they now" with interviews with Marsha Clark, Kato Kalin, Kim Goldman etc. Was pretty interesting.

I also think OJ did it. But I would not be able to give a guilty verdict based on the trial.

I wish I saw the Oprah show. That would be pretty funny/interesting!

It's sad that two people died horrific deaths. But it's crazy how the interest lingers! It's such an unbelievable story...

I also think OJ did it. But I would not be able to give a guilty verdict based on the trial.

I wish I saw the Oprah show. That would be pretty funny/interesting!

It's sad that two people died horrific deaths. But it's crazy how the interest lingers! It's such an unbelievable story...

Yep. I think because it created a lot of emotion and of course, the racial component.
If you get the OWN station, it's on again Friday - I think in the afternoon.

Knife found at OJ Simpson's property ruled out as murder weapon | Fox News

LAPD Online News ‎@LAPDonlinenews
#LAPD has determined knife has no nexus to Simpson/Goldman murder investigation. The investigation remains open

If I recall properly, part of putting him on trial was to get his son to confess and the main evidence they were looking for was that knife.

So, once again, OJ didn't do it.

And this gives some credence to a theory that it was a professional hit.

What was the knife doing there anyway?

Comments by the LAPD and forensic personnel, along with the media and press saying of the Police = "They said this and they said that" , does not match.

"Person A" killed Nicole and her "man" , then with the evidence goes back to the Simpson property and burys it. Possible......yes it is possible, but unlikely.

Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson was killed in a violent manner. My assessment, is that the murder ( no pun intended ) was " fast and furious". The description of the murder, I seen rage and violence to an extreme. And in the murder trial that I seen........it was gruesome.

O.J Simpson may or may not have committed the murder, but "I" myself believe that he had something to do with it. He was complicit in the crime I am sure. Had he not had a guilty conscious or been worried, there would have not been the famous chase of the White Ford Bronco.

Enter the "Dream Team". They argued the defense of Mr.Simpson, out doing Marsha Clark. The State of California lost their case........and it was an embarrassment.

Years afterward, OJ would get in a physical confrontation involving sports memorabilia. The true colors of OJ Simpson would shine brighter than the midday sun in August. Conspiracy, Burglary, Assault, Robbery and Kidnapping. Also weapons were involved. An all white jury was not as believing as the jury in his first trial. OJ Simpson was found guilty and sentenced to serve time. Shocking to him, but not the citizens. Was OJs guilt long decided before the case was handed over to the jury? Possible? Was the rage and anger that OJ displayed in the motel.....connected to the rage and anger that the Murderer of Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson displayed?

Did race have anything to do with OJ Simpson being found innocent ; such as the theory of the LAPD was trying to "wrong and African American?" Did Mark Furmans "Pleading the 5th" have anything to do with OJ being found innocent? Was Mark Furman properly deposed before the trial? Did Mark Furman lie to the state before the trial? Who is......Mark Furman?

What did the attorneys say, what was their state of mind, behind the scenes.......AFTER Furman "Took the 5th". I'll bet it was interesting.

Did the LAPD......Not Marsha Clark and Chris Darden.....loose the OJ Simpson case?

People need to look deeply at the OJ Simpson case. There is certainly more than meets the eye.

I am not prejudiced or bigoted......But O.J Simpson, needs to serve in hades. He is not only guilty, but slimy.

Shadow 355

I think the OJ trial should have been a lesson for most Americans.

We were given certain evidence, shown his lawyers acting like fools, so we all 'knew' he did it and were stunned when he wasn't convicted.

the media fed us what it wanted to and we fell for it.

hell, many people still think George Zimmerman is guilty even though the cops didn't bother to arrest him and he was pronounced not guilty.

Forum List

Back