Oil: The reason the West is so pissed off at losing Crimea

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Ruh roh. I guess the Ukraine was promising this as part of their sign in package to the EU.

And how long during the coup errrrrrrrrr rebellion was US Exxon Mobil and UK Dutch Shell in negotiations with the Ukraine?

Always follow the money eh? Crimea was the jewel in the crown for many reasons. There's more than this excerpt at the link.

Oil and gas prize

The big economic prize in Crimea lies to the south, in the Black Sea natural gas fields.

Extraction from these fields has the potential to be substantial - up to 7 million tons in annual production capacity, by Bloomberg estimates.

US ExxonMobil and UK/Dutch Shell have also been in talks with Ukraine about deepwater offshore oil drilling, but the only problem is, all this oil is located under Crimean waters. The deal is estimated at $1 billion.

ExxonMobil’s Black Sea offshore plans are currently on hold, senior vice president Andrew Swiger told investors at an early March meeting.

On Thursday, Crimea’s authorities took under their umbrella Ukrainian oil and gas fields in the Black and Azov seas, according to the speaker of Crimea’s parliament, Vladimir Konstantinov.

He supports Russia’s Gazprom taking control of the oil and gas assets.

Crimea?s economy in numbers and pictures ? RT Business

Marcellus shale alone is estimated to contain 410T CF of gas. They dont need Crimean gas. Now the talk is the US exporting gas to Europe to help out.

Ruh roh. I guess the Ukraine was promising this as part of their sign in package to the EU.

And how long during the coup errrrrrrrrr rebellion was US Exxon Mobil and UK Dutch Shell in negotiations with the Ukraine?

Always follow the money eh? Crimea was the jewel in the crown for many reasons. There's more than this excerpt at the link.

Oil and gas prize

The big economic prize in Crimea lies to the south, in the Black Sea natural gas fields.

Extraction from these fields has the potential to be substantial - up to 7 million tons in annual production capacity, by Bloomberg estimates.

US ExxonMobil and UK/Dutch Shell have also been in talks with Ukraine about deepwater offshore oil drilling, but the only problem is, all this oil is located under Crimean waters. The deal is estimated at $1 billion.

ExxonMobil’s Black Sea offshore plans are currently on hold, senior vice president Andrew Swiger told investors at an early March meeting.

On Thursday, Crimea’s authorities took under their umbrella Ukrainian oil and gas fields in the Black and Azov seas, according to the speaker of Crimea’s parliament, Vladimir Konstantinov.

Crimea's oil is insignificant to the US.

Take Putin's cock out of your mouth.

Oil and gas prize

Yes it is insignificant to our's.

You want your turn to suck Putin's dick?

Well, much of the oil Europe depends coming across that area.

So Europe shouldn't be concern?

Why isn't America developing it's vast oil fields and selling our oil?

Oh... sorry... I almost forgot... obama has done his best to kill American oil.

Marcellus shale alone is estimated to contain 410T CF of gas. They dont need Crimean gas. Now the talk is the US exporting gas to Europe to help out.

Tell that to Exxon Mobile and Shell.

They're the ones that were negotiating deals. According to them its quite a big deal. And then you do have the strategic port that for some bizarro reason our western leaders just thought Putin was going to give it up without a whimper.

America is producing the most oil and natural gas since the 1970s. We're producing so much oil under Obama the per gallons/year is going up world wide for the first time since 2004.

Not bad.

Oil and gas prize

I never said that the US needed the oil. We're your number one supplier.

I said US Exxon Mobile/uK Dutch Shell was trying to reach a deal with the Ukraine for the rights.

Exxon Mobile has some very high rollers. Largest stake holder is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

You bet they are pissed off that Gazprom will now score a deal.

America is producing the most oil and natural gas since the 1970s. We're producing so much oil under Obama the per gallons/year is going up world wide for the first time since 2004.

Not bad.
Bull shit. We're struggling to get at what we have because that filthy little commie kenyan rat turd fuck has done everything in his power to kill American oil and coal, all the while PAYING Brazil and China to develop their oil.

So don't even BEGIN to give me any SHIT about Barry and how much oil we're pumping now. That rat turd fuck belongs in PRISON for treason, and you need your fucking HEAD examined for jacking off your garbage here as if he deserved any support. For Christ sake, get a fucking clue, you ignorant pile of buffalo shit.

Yeah, you gota love stupid so much your willing to make yourself look like a fool with assface.
Oblama is killing the oil industry in the US so fast the numbers are hitting new highs, wait, it should be the other way, right!?

March 14, 2014
New data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration shows that U.S. crude oil production is at its highest levels since 1989. December 2013 posted an impressive monthly average of 7.9 million bpd. For 2013, average oil production reached 7.5 million barrels per day. That was 967,000 bpd higher than 2012, a massive jump. The 15% annual increase in production is the largest since 1940.

http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...roduction-hits-highest-level-in-25-years.aspx

Last edited:
Gasoline can be made from hemp stalks and seeds without deepsea drilling, international pipelines, and unending war for corporate profit.

Oil and gas prize

I said US Exxon Mobile/uK Dutch Shell was trying to reach a deal with the Ukraine for the rights.

Exxon Mobile has some very high rollers. Largest stake holder is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

So?

Heck, I thought it was about the Russians moving to forcibly reclaim an old asset while the US was manifesting War-Weariness after 12+ years and 2 wars and wasted blood and treasure, and, therefore, unlikely to substantively intervene.

Oil and gas prize

If this is true then the Luminati will take care of them or the Bildenburgers. (excuse spelling)

What I guess I am hearing is that we question the vote that was taken in the Crimea?

What if they did vote to join Russia? Besides does it matter to the US who develops the natural gas in the Black Sea? It is not like Exxon isn't gouging our eyes out now, I don't see where the Russians putting more NG on the market will hurt us. Either way I don't see it a reason to get into a war. Too bad we had so many years of Hillary as SOS and now Kerry, both got the reset button shoved where they don't want it, I assume.

Forum List

Back