Oil spill.. Obama's fault

I hear he throws a baseball like a girl... it's makes you kind of wonder what's next..:eusa_eh:

And don't forget the fact that he wears Mom Jeans.

4399622964_6fff227f11_o.jpg

Using Democrat logic... shades of Katrina

If Bush ended up getting blamed for a natural disaster like Katrina then using Democrat logic... Obama and the Democrats should certainly be blamed for the, MAN MADE oil spill and the hardship it has created.

1) they didn't properly oversee the exploratory oil drilling

2) they didn't prepare for the potential of such a such disaster

3) their response was and is totally inadequate

:eusa_whistle:

Obama can't swim so he wants to pollute the water.

I hear he throws a baseball like a girl... it's makes you kind of wonder what's next..:eusa_eh:

definition ...girl ... the politically incorrect type..(not based on reality)...:lol:

So he throws really well?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_de3HJvO-N8]YouTube - FSN Sport Science - Episode 7 - Myths - Jennie Finch[/ame]

And don't forget the fact that he wears Mom Jeans.

4399622964_6fff227f11_o.jpg

Ya.. and the last time I saw that bike it was pink..:lol:

Oh yea, he throws just like a girl. A girl who is on the Olympic Basketball team.:udaman:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3EZjW2yics]YouTube - Barack Obama Hits 3 Point Jump Shot for the Troops on 1st T[/ame]

pow-nulman3.jpg

ATOMIC BITCH SLAP!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Republcians practice "stupid"? There can't be any other possible explanation.

I'm going to have to research this, but I would not be surprised in the least if this disaster could be traced back to the same Republican "deregulation" that affected the mining industry and the economy.

No one blamed Katrina on Bush. According to conservatives, the "fault" for Katrina were the gays who wanted a "parade".

It was the response that was blamed on Bush. That and the tens of thousands of "toxic" trailers that made tens of thousands of Americans sick.

Are FEMA trailers ?toxic tin cans?? - Katrina, The Long Road Back- msnbc.com

Obama caves in to Republicans "Drill Baby Drill" and they blame him for their disaster?

Where is that "energy expert" Sarah Palin? She should be sharing her "expertise".

oh.........that right. The Obama response to this oil spill was fcukking outstanding!!!

This week, the administration called in SWAT!!!!:funnyface:

Maybe Monday...................

clash_of_the_titans.jpg

"Release the Kracken!!!!"

Im laughing...........for years, the lefty k00ks scalded Bush for Katrina!!! It was in virtually every post by every k00k on boards like this one.

But we're not at all hypocritical are we???:oops:

Here is the great protector of the environment........every single k00k greenie voted for this guy and the biggest oil slick in the history of the world breaks out and the greatest environmental president since Teddy Roosevelt just says, "Meh.":lol:

awesomeness-seal-1.gif

Last edited:

If Bush ended up getting blamed for a natural disaster like Katrina then using Democrat logic... Obama and the Democrats should certainly be blamed for the, MAN MADE oil spill and the hardship it has created.

2) they didn't prepare for the potential of such a disaster

Drill baby drill

Drill baby drill

oh........excuse me..............here's a guy who obviously has as his daily driver...........a nice bike!!!

pw.jpg

Something like that there s0n???

Bush appointed a failed horse show manager to the position of head of FEMA. And when that person warned him before the hurricane hit New Orleans that the levies would fail, totally ignored the warning. Not only that, claimed the people could not be evacuated from the stadium after the storm, yet the reporters were getting in easily, and a young man took a bus in without permission.

Yes, Bush totally failed to react to the needs of the people that were left in New Orleans.

Was President Obama slow to react to this disaster? Yes. He should never have trusted the BP evaluation of the spill. As we have seen from the economic debacle, the corperations never accept the responsibility for their actions.

Do we want to trust these people on the safety of the deep water drilling? How much of our coastlines do we value? Are we willing to sacrifice the source of food that the Gulf represents?

Perhaps we should be reconsidering the Alternative Energy represented by wind, wave, solar, and geothermal. Electric cars are practical with present technology. Were we to spend one half of what this disaster is going to cost us on developing a better system of storing electrical power, we could have long range electrical vehicles in five years. Vehicles that we could charge from the solar cells on our roofs, instead of making a few people very rich as they foul our coasts.

Bollocks!
Everyone knows that gays and the sinful lifestyle of NO caused Katrina.
And the oil rig disaster was caused by defective Chinese parts used in the oil rig ;)

This just in............apparently, given the ineffectiveness of SWAT and the inability to locate the Kracken, the administration has made a call out to Dallas to try to get the oil spill in check before it can do too much damage!!!

dcctcsquad_052708_400.jpg

Now seriously...........dollar to a stale donut that there isnt a single conservative who expected something that would level the Katrina playing field. Who expected this to fall in our laps??!!! Cant make this stuff up............

So I guess you'll support a ban on offshore drilling now.

Nice flip flop, dumbass.

Bush appointed a failed horse show manager to the position of head of FEMA. And when that person warned him before the hurricane hit New Orleans that the levies would fail, totally ignored the warning. Not only that, claimed the people could not be evacuated from the stadium after the storm, yet the reporters were getting in easily, and a young man took a bus in without permission.

Yes, Bush totally failed to react to the needs of the people that were left in New Orleans.

Was President Obama slow to react to this disaster? Yes. He should never have trusted the BP evaluation of the spill. As we have seen from the economic debacle, the corperations never accept the responsibility for their actions.

Do we want to trust these people on the safety of the deep water drilling? How much of our coastlines do we value? Are we willing to sacrifice the source of food that the Gulf represents?

Perhaps we should be reconsidering the Alternative Energy represented by wind, wave, solar, and geothermal. Electric cars are practical with present technology. Were we to spend one half of what this disaster is going to cost us on developing a better system of storing electrical power, we could have long range electrical vehicles in five years. Vehicles that we could charge from the solar cells on our roofs, instead of making a few people very rich as they foul our coasts.

Ive been saying for months now that this clown Rocks is the stupidest mofu on these boards. I see it all the time in the "ENVIRONMENT" forum..........but talk about the political IQ of a handball???

Ummm.........let me break it to you rather discreetly...................

Americans dont want those little stupid gay electric cars!!!!!

You dummy...........check ANY poll.................and then go check Ford's profits for the last quarter!!!:funnyface:

Last edited:
Not built in China, built right here in Oregon.

Enertia: The Electric Motorcycle - MSN Autos

Brammo Motorsports
The Ashland, Oregon-based manufacturer—the same collection of motorheads responsible for bringing the road-rocket Ariel Atom to U.S. shores—have decided to confront the global-warming frenzy with an actual product.

A fun and efficient product. One that makes the similarly two-wheeled and battery-powered Segway look like an environmental pocket protector. It's called the Enertia, an electric motorcycle so slick it

Toyota RAV4 EV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The RAV4 EV was an all-electric version of the popular RAV4 SUV produced by Toyota. It was sold from 1997 to 2003.

The first fleet version of the RAV4 EV became available on a limited basis in 1997. In 2001 it was possible for businesses, cities or utilities to lease one or two of these cars. Toyota then actually sold or leased 328 RAV4 EVs to the general public in 2003, at which time the program was terminated despite waiting lists of prospective customers.

The RAV4 EV closely resembles the regular internal combustion engine (ICE) version - without a tailpipe - and has a governed top speed of 78 mph (~126 km/h) with a range of 100 to 120 miles (160 to 190 km). The 95 amp-hour NiMH battery pack has a capacity of 27 kWh, charges inductively and has proven to be surprisingly durable. Some RAV4 EVs have achieved over 150,000 miles (240,000 km) on the original battery pack. It was also one of the few vehicles with a single speed automatic transmission at that time.

ps Rocks...........I do my part to "save" the environment.............the vehicle I drive, (pictured below) is a multi-fuel vehicle: burns rubber AND gas!!!

m5lp_0311_01_z2003_ford_mustang_mac.jpg

oh..........and I went to a car show last weekend. About 600 cars there............funny, but I didnt see a single one of those gay 2 door spec's you plug in!!

Nobody wants to drive a motorcycle either..............where I come from, we have a saying: "There are two types of motorcycle drivers;, those that are dead and those that are going to be dead!!!"

Forum List

Back