OIC Condemns Johnson’s Murder

Originally posted by OCA
That is where Flasher got his civil union recognized, VT holds sentimental value to him. Lol this is like ducks on the pond!

Ooh, gay talk. Fun. And oh so original....

Originally posted by nycflasher
The only people I "fear' are those who want to kill me and they come in all different shapes and sizes. The last thing I am worried about is someone who is of a specific religion, though obviously we are all a bit hyper-sensitive to those claiming allegiance to Allah.

Oh, and OCA, you are the only "straight" guy I know who talks about balls as much as you do. Really.

Lol we are still stuck on that old tired psychology bit. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
A. Enjoy your hit and run posts?:rolleyes:

B. Get your arguements and quotes right, I'm not the one who accused you of calling me a racist.

C. What statement have I made that hasn't been backed up?

D. Rest this.

Ah...f**k all of you.:D

Except, Kathianne.

Originally posted by OCA
Lol we are still stuck on that old tired psychology bit. :rolleyes:

Well, at least you can spell it.
Don't go thinking that qualifies as intlleigent thought, though.

Well, at least you can spell it.
Don't go thinking that qualifies as intlleigent thought, though.

Lol that is the best you can do? Get somebody up and throwing in the bullpen, the starter is getting peppered.

I was talking religion, WOT, etc.
You're talking grab-ass.
Why don't you start a gay thread, Ocra?:rolleyes:
Don't make me call Mariano in.

I lived 6 blocks from WTC when it happened, so you don't need to remind me of the weather or the pain it caused to those who lost family, friends and neighborhood.:rolleyes:

Nor should you use it to justify racism towards Muslims.
But it's a free country(for the time being), so do whatever the fuck you want!

How the fuck is getting the word out that the true nature of Islam is being taught or rather indocternated into all Muslims that everybody else should be dead how is that being racist jack ass?

Islam is not a god damn race! Damn you are stupid!

Alright, this is the last thing I'm going to say about this. Then I'm going to go back to the pleasant world I live in where everyone practices their religion in peace(for the most part), except for terrorists, who murder people at will.

Since you all are jumping on the bandwagon of Patriot, who told me that MOST MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL AMERICANS, can anyone provided proof of this besides this ancient text or video footage of people marching/chanting in the street?

Furthermore, I don't give one ounce of credit to the Quran as I am not and never will be a Muslim and admit that it is a totaly bizarre text, from my perspective. I do live among many Muslims, however, who would find it offensive and/or inaccurate to hear someone say that MOST MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL AMERICANS. As do I...

Of course they say wonderful things to your face. Why would they tell you otherwise? Do you actually believe they would tell you if they had plans to kill you?

It isn't like I am asking everyone to band together and go out for a lynching. I just want all to not only be aware but grow a brain about protecting oneself. Geesh! Knowledge is power and somehow I feel you want to be dumb, fat and ignorant!

Stop the personal, off-topic remarks now please. This is not just to OCA either.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Do I get to rip Flasher for his "Ah...f**k all of you." brilliant reply or do I have to play nice :D

Hey Jihad, just play nice. The asterisks are a nice touch. :p:

Forum List

Back