Ohio's Mission to Ban Biological Males From Female Sport Teams Has Failed

Does it matter?

Men should be playing any women's sports anywhere ever.

Ohio was trying to stop something that shouldn't even be allowed to begin with like it is in other states.

Agreed, but I'm pretty sure that you meant to say shouldn't,

You can't blame the governor. It was the state assembly that killed the bill. The good people of Ohio need to know that their representatives sometimes do not represent the values of their constituents and you need to hold them responsible.. That's why Americans need to take control of government at the grassroots level.

This clip also just goes to show that it's about fairness too. Boys and girls will never be one hundred percent equal. Speaking in the majority sense anyways.

So why are girl's sports a thing, then?

Oh, that's right. Title IX money. Let's make these girls perform like monkeys to get scholarships! Oh, wait, we are throwing a boy in a dress into the mix, that's horrible.

No matter how much the loons wish otherwise there are profound differences between Men and Women.

Yep. In high school as a 880 runner my time was faster than the women's world record by a fair amount and I was not even the best in my state.

What exactly are they supposed to do to fight this?
Well, for starters, they could refuse to compete with males.

If one or two women do it, they will just be marginalized. If enough of them do it to the point it becomes a movement, people will HAVE to pay attention.

I see it much like black people refusing to sit at the back of the bus in the 50s and 60s.

Forum List

Back