Ohio school shooter, wearing 'KILLER' T-shirt, sentenced to life in prison

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
An Ohio judge has sentenced T.J. Lane, the Ohio teen charged with shooting three students to death and wounding three others last February, to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Lane showed up to his sentencing wearing a white T-shirt with the word "KILLER" in capital letters scrawled on it -- the same word police say he had emblazoned on his shirt the day of the shootings at Chardon High School.

Three students -- Demetrius Hewlin, 16; Russell King Jr., 17; and Daniel Parmertor, 16 -- were killed last February. Nate Mueller and Joy Rickers were wounded, as was Nick Walczak, who is paralyzed from the waist down, according to Reuters.

Lane has not given a motive for the shootings, which rocked the tiny town 30 miles outside Cleveland. He gave only a short, defiant statement in the courtroom on Tuesday: "This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. F--- all of you."

Ohio school shooter, wearing 'KILLER' T-shirt, sentenced to life in prison - U.S. News

:cuckoo:

In a few years after some prison time the kid will be on 20/20 apologizing.

I dunno. It's hard to imagine someone 'coming back' from something so depraved.

Prison has a way of removing cocky smirks on a fellas face.

I guess. I'm just thinking that even the briefest emergence of a moral sense would prompt him to immediate suicide. How could anyone live with the horror of having done something like that?

EDIT: I guess I'm assuming here that you are suggesting he'll feel actual remorse. If you're just saying he'll be apologetic in a superficial sense to smooth his path, yeah - that seems plausible.

Last edited:
I dunno. It's hard to imagine someone 'coming back' from something so depraved.

Prison has a way of removing cocky smirks on a fellas face.

I guess. I'm just thinking that even the briefest emergence of a moral sense would prompt him to immediate suicide. How could anyone live with the horror of having done something like that?

I have no understanding of how anyone could be so cavalier.

Perhaps he is a sociopath.

Forum List

Back