Ohio Doctor says the vax turns you into a magnet. - license suspended.

Nobody stopped her spoutng this crap. She was asked for evidence and refused .
Its not a problem as Joe Dope but if you are a Doctor you should not be spreading crap. People die.
Standards and ethics.
How do you know it’s “crap”? Are you a doctor? Have you don’t any tests to see if magnets stick to the injection site?

Where can we see these magnetised people ?
hill-magnet-people.jpg

BRAIN_ENERGY_CURES.jpg

75724_8_600.jpeg

images

~S~

thehawk is a stupid bird. The vax greatly lessens the violence of the infection, particularly in older and endangered individuals.

Once thought to greatly lessen the chance of infection has, unfortunately, not been the fact.

So thehawk is saying, "I will walk around naked instead of body armor when I am being shot at." Sheer stupidity.

Why get vaxxed? You just admitted you got it anyway. It doesn’t prevent shit.

It can and likely will give you some crazy side effects.

View attachment 813839
I still don't get how any adult above 30 could see all of those commercials about drugs that would heal whatever ailment they had, but the side effects are nose, eye & ear bleeds, blurred vision & uncontrollable vomiting throughout their lives...and still trust a "vaccine" that was produced & distributed so quickly & recklessly.

COLUMBUS, Ohio – At the height of one of the most significant mass vaccination campaigns in human history, a Cleveland-area physician publicly warned state lawmakers that COVID-19 shots “interface” with cell towers and make people who receive them magnetic.

She sounds like a troubled woman. She also claimed that the hospitals liquidized dead bodies and poured them into the water supply and that vaxxed folk could put spoons on their forehead and it wouldnt fall off.

I feel robbed. I am fully vaxxed and cant do any of that.

She has been suspended after a hearing she refused ro engage with. I havent heard these whacko theories before and I dont think actual Doctors should be spreading them.

She was asked in writing for the source of her crazy but refused to respond.

People like this give responsible anti vaxxers a bad name. They should not speak for this community.

nb I cant link to the update.referring to her suspension. But you can google it.

Yeah....he should have been warning people about Myocarditis........and blood clots associated with the new, untested vaccines......

Trans surgeries on minors? Yes

Trans surgeries on toddlers? Haven't heard of that.

Yet...........the line has been crossed, and the left doesn't stop, they keep destroying everything in their path.....and at this point, they want children to choose their gender, they will not stop there.....if they are pushing to put children on puberty blockers to stop their maturing into boys and girls, it is not beyond the pale that they would move on to eliminating the sex of children in the womb....

I still don't get how any adult above 30 could see all of those commercials about drugs that would heal whatever ailment they had, but the side effects are nose, eye & ear bleeds, blurred vision & uncontrollable vomiting throughout their lives...and still trust a "vaccine" that was produced & distributed so quickly & recklessly.

"SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE DEATH"

Only an idiot actually believes, "Yeah, but that won't be me".

It was my husband.

Yet...........the line has been crossed, and the left doesn't stop, they keep destroying everything in their path.....and at this point, they want children to choose their gender, they will not stop there.....if they are pushing to put children on puberty blockers to stop their maturing into boys and girls, it is not beyond the pale that they would move on to eliminating the sex of children in the womb....

Read my sig.

I mean it.

And so do many millions of us.

I have had no long covid effect at all, that with all the doses and the infection.

You are gambling with your future with the odds against you.

Dustin had the stereotypical jewish hooknose, that's how he pulled that off. Lol
I still remember the episode where that spoon was on his nose. It is during the continuation episode after Zack learns that Kelly grew feelings for the guy that hired her as a waitress at the place where the kids hang out, The Max that is. The look that Lisa gave Screech only made the moment even better. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back