Ohh I see

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Asking someone to ACTUALLY READ the thread they are responding to is trolling now. Coyote refused to answer simple straight forward questions and the continued to stay OFF topic, SHE was trolling not me. She did not read the article and made ignorant statements with out the facts and then REFUSED to answer direct specific questions.

Remind me why she did not get banned for trolling?

Mods have favorites obviously.

Ban me again see if I care, when someone refuses to read the article and then refuses to answer questions based on THAT article in THAT thread that is TROLLING and Coyote was doing it.

05027078-11A2-42E2-8CB4-A98837D00180.jpeg

Asking someone to ACTUALLY READ the thread they are responding to is trolling now. Coyote refused to answer simple straight forward questions and the continued to stay OFF topic, SHE was trolling not me. She did not read the article and made ignorant statements with out the facts and then REFUSED to answer direct specific questions.

Remind me why she did not get banned for trolling?

Mods have favorites obviously.

Ban me again see if I care, when someone refuses to read the article and then refuses to answer questions based on THAT article in THAT thread that is TROLLING and Coyote was doing it.
When it's apparent that a staff member or mod is trolling report them enough reports they may lose that privilege of being a mod.

No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back