Oh the irony

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Irans parliament gets to reject the nuke deal. Irans negotiator tells their parliament to uphold the deal, because "nothing in their nuclear development efforts will change". All that follows the Ayatollahs remarks yesterday that their support for terrorist regimes will continue. All of this has left our Secretary of State at a loss for words...but then he never said anything significant in his life.

Iran lawmakers said to need at least 60 days for nuke deal

Iran lawmakers said to need 'at least' 60 days for nuke deal

So you don't think the Iranian legislature should ahve the same deal as our Senate and House, hmmm?

You are now at a loss for words

So you don't think the Iranian legislature should ahve the same deal as our Senate and House, hmmm?

You are now at a loss for words
You failed to read the second sentence of the op. Try again.

Frankly, no. I think the Iranian legislature and their cleric masters should fry, myself.

Just sayin'.

So what? You are sending emails everyday to the Congressional leaders to vote no.

You Iranian and American morons are alike: you hate democratic procedures.

Billy and deltex, why are you opposed to democratic procedures?

Or telling a narrative in context?

Does anyone think the Iranians have any intention of doing anything different with regard to their nuclear program? If so you qualify for biggest idiot on this site.

I am not, and I believe my answers were crystal clear regarding my sentiments toward Iranian bigwigs and Democrats.
Oh, your lack of logic is clear and loud. The only irony in this thread is the OP and the slanted introduction.

Oh? Please outline my "lack of logic". Take your time.
Nah, you were specific enough. :dig:

I am not, and I believe my answers were crystal clear regarding my sentiments toward Iranian bigwigs and Democrats.
Oh, your lack of logic is clear and loud. The only irony in this thread is the OP and the slanted introduction.

Oh? Please outline my "lack of logic". Take your time.
Jake Starkey is King of the Unsubtantiated Statement. You called him on it. Ergo your argument can't be right.

You miss the point. Having said that...have you complained about rdean and staitis or rightwanger. Fair and balanced Jake....
Go ask them if I have not corrected them. They will tell you I have. What problem do you have with context? TheRabbi hates context, because it normally makes him fail.

You miss the point. Having said that...have you complained about rdean and staitis or rightwanger. Fair and balanced Jake....
Go ask them if I have not corrected them. They will tell you I have. What problem do you have with context? TheRabbi hates context, because it normally makes him fail.
Your context is not mine, Jake. My context is Kerry's negotiating opponent telling him in so many words that he was hoodwinked. Your context is the less offending fact the irans parliament gets a say.

Your context is not mine, Jake. My context is Kerry's negotiating opponent telling him in so many words that he was hoodwinked. Your context is the less offending fact the irans parliament gets a say.

Context is context, not one sided or slanted, so give it up then.

Your opinion of the Iranian negotiator and Kerry is meaningless.

And the Iranian and American legislatures get the same time to consider: that's context.

Forum List

Back