OH SHUT UP HILLARY CLINTON! You Enabled Your Serial Rapist Husband For Years...

And now she's doing the morning talk show circuit feigning 'shock & outrage' over her good friend Harvey Weinstein being accused of rape by several women. That, from an evil cretin who destroyed the lives of her husband's numerous victims. She protected her criminal pervert husband at every turn. So who's actually buying into her B.S. on this? She's a lying psycho.

Must be tough to have so much bile.
Very productive.
Looked up mr creosote?
So much bile in his stomach he threw it up.
Gawd I'm glad I don't hate people

iCy9UnT.gif

hillary_shaking_ass.gif
raw

And now she's doing the morning talk show circuit feigning 'shock & outrage' over her good friend Harvey Weinstein being accused of rape by several women. That, from an evil cretin who destroyed the lives of her husband's numerous victims. She protected her criminal pervert husband at every turn. So who's actually buying into her B.S. on this? She's a lying psycho.

Must be tough to have so much bile.
Very productive.
Looked up mr creosote?
So much bile in his stomach he threw it up.
Gawd I'm glad I don't hate people

I know...Hillary has got to stop blaming others for her loss.

She needs to just look in the mirror. Blame herself....and go away.

Even the Dems want her to fuck off.

Personally, I think it's funny that she won't go away.

Anyone see Crooked Hillary's recent ridiculous charade on C-Span! Fast Forward video to 1:23:00. Crooked Hillary can barely stand and she is clearly wearing hockey shorts with the padding under that clothing, or maybe it is a hip brace, just way out of proportion! Notice the medical team closely monitors he attempt to move about!

Hypocrite if you voted for Trump you voted for a confessed female assaulter. Every female of Bills were willing.

Yeah, I guess thats why Slick WIllie payed them all off...... because he was innocent. :rofl:

BTW- You're a hopeless partisan hack

-Geaux
---

Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself and sexually harassing her.

Trump said, "YOU CAN GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY"

Weinstein would molest, shower in front of, massage, force oral sex, masturbate, and rape hopeful actresses and promise them roles in his films. He is on video admitting it.

He also bribed the Manhattan DA.

The FBI is investigating. I sure hope there isn't mission creep on the investigation into Weinstein raping women and paying them off.

Can rape payoff hush money be used as a business expense?

The answer is NO.....CAN YOU SAY, "TAX EVASION", HARVEY? :badgrin::badgrin:

The IRS is going to fuck Harvey proper now that his buddy Obama can't run interference for the FAT PIG RAPIST.

Put a fork in Hillary she's done, that's one too many serial women abusers connected to her.

She should try again in 2020.

Don't you think? Anyone who doesn't want Hillary at the top of the DEM ticket in 2020 is a MISOGYNIST!!!!!!

heh - first it's SHE'S NOT SAYING ANYTHING

then she does and now it's SHUT UP BITCH. :)

She's a lying psycho scumbag. There's a special place in Hell reserved for her for what she did to her husband's numerous victims.

Well... and for Bill, who made the women victims to begin with

True, but what she did to the victims was just as evil. She destroyed their lives. And yet so many Democrat morons still hail her as some 'Champion for Women.' The fuck's wrong with them?!
what are the names of the women you claim she hurt, and what exactly did she do to hurt them? HOW specifically were these women hurt and how long did this so called hurt, last?

oh, and if you think any woman is gonna be nice or have a nice thing to say about any woman who slept with their husband....think again! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back