OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

I just googled and skimmed 3 articles written about Trump and Epstein....none say he visited the island. Not a single one.
Trump didn't have to visit the island -- Epstein brought pedophile isle to him.

Just “Him and Epstein” and “28 Girls”: Florida Man Drops a Dime on Trump
We don't even know if it is true.
Since when does that matter to anyone? A bunch of righties keep claiming Clinton visited pedophile isle despite having no proof that he ever did.

Boy you are an IDIOT as well as obviously illiterate. Flight details have been put up in other threads and it's well known that Bill took at least 20 flights to that island. Including at least 4 without Secret Service. But I guess CNN and MSNBC don't tell you that do they?
Flying on a plane ≠ having sex.

Now if you can find some woman to say Clinton raped her, like the one who accused trump, then you'll actually have a reason to celebrate. Until then, all you're doing is tweaking your red rubber clown nose. :badgrin:

Another fail moron. Bill Clinton paid over $750,000 to NOT go to trial on a RAPE charge. Oops you seem to have some egg on your face there......

Clinton isn't a distraction, he's big time implicated, way more than Trump. Once I see something that convinces me to lump Trump into it...I will. I am the most anti-pedo person on this forum.

I'm not goin to take your loony speculations seriously.
Not from the information I've been getting. Other people were with Clinton and Epstein on those flights, like secret service. Not so with Trump and Epstein and 28 young girls at a party over a weekend. It was the two of them and the girls. What could possibly go wrong?
Just ask Katie Johnson.
I did. Thanks! I can only imagine the death threats she got from Trump and Epstein to have dropped the case; Docket for Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump, 5:16-cv-00797 - CourtListener.com

You and pawn best quit while you're only 6 feet deep. Gloria Allred wouldn't touch that case because it was so obviously a fraud. Yet you two morons swallow it gladly.
And yet, it's more than you have on Clinton. :mm:

Just keep telling yourself that. Willful stupidity is a terrible thing. As is your terminal TDS.

Trump didn't have to visit the island -- Epstein brought pedophile isle to him.

Just “Him and Epstein” and “28 Girls”: Florida Man Drops a Dime on Trump
Since when does that matter to anyone? A bunch of righties keep claiming Clinton visited pedophile isle despite having no proof that he ever did.

Boy you are an IDIOT as well as obviously illiterate. Flight details have been put up in other threads and it's well known that Bill took at least 20 flights to that island. Including at least 4 without Secret Service. But I guess CNN and MSNBC don't tell you that do they?

Now if you can find some woman to say Clinton raped her, like the one who accused trump, then you'll actually have a reason to celebrate. Until then, all you're doing is tweaking your red rubber clown nose. :badgrin:

Another fail moron. Bill Clinton paid over $750,000 to NOT go to trial on a RAPE charge. Oops you seem to have some egg on your face there......
LOLOL

You're fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Says the beaten, thoroughly destroyed asswipe who has NEVER proven one thing he's ever said.

These are the sexual assault allegations against Bill Clinton
Now STFU and wipe that egg off your face moron.

LOLOL

Says the beaten, thoroughly destroyed asswipe who has NEVER proven one thing he's ever said.

LOLOL

Now you're calling yourself fucking crazy by posting a link that doesn't say Clinton paid $750,000 to avoid a trial on a rape charge, as you idiotically claimed.

:dance:

.... oh, and by the way....

The 24 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

LOLOL

LOLOL

Now you're calling yourself fucking crazy by posting a link that doesn't say Clinton paid $750,000 to avoid a trial on a rape charge.

Showing your stupidity and the FACT that you did t read the article.

"Clinton ultimately paid Jones $850,000 as part of an put of court settlement agreement.". So he paid $850,000 not $750,000. Now STfU. You are an embarrassment. By the way idiot, those charges on Trump all got proven false. Another fail in a lifetime of them for you. Beating you is just too easy.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Now you're calling yourself fucking crazy by posting a link that doesn't say Clinton paid $750,000 to avoid a trial on a rape charge.

"Clinton ultimately paid Jones $850,000 as part of an put of court settlement agreement.". So he paid $850,000 not $750,000. Now STfU. You are an embarrassment. By the way idiot, those charges on Trump all got proven false. Another fail in a lifetime of them for you. Beating you is just too easy.
LOLOLOL

Like I said, you're fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

You said...

"Bill Clinton paid over $750,000 to NOT go to trial ..."

... but your article says ...

Jones made her allegations public in 1994 and sued Clinton for sexual harassment. A federal judge dismissed the lawsuit in 1998, on the grounds that Jones didn't prove that she was harmed, either personally or in her career, by the incident, and Jones appealed the ruling.

So now we see why you're fucking crazy. Clinton actually did go to trial despite your ridiculous claim he paid her not to. And her case was thrown out of court due to lack of merit.

You then go on to say ...

"...on a RAPE charge"

... but again, you get bitch-slapped by your own article which shows there was no rape charge ...

Jones made her allegations public in 1994 and sued Clinton for sexual harassment.

LOLOL

Get it, ya raving lunatic? Shd accused him of sexual harrassment, not rape. She claimed he pulled his pants down in front of her while she was hi ssd's employee. That's not rape, I don't care how rightarded you are.

I think Bill Clinton raped you though. In your mouth and in your ass. That explains why you're sooo pissed at him and make up stories like you just got caught doing. And shit, not many people get owned by their own source like you just did, but that's just one more reason why it sucks to be you. :badgrin:

"Beating you is just too easy."

Yeah, you did that by throwing your ass at my foot.

:lmao:

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

You said...

Jones made her allegations public in 1994 and sued Clinton for sexual harassment. A federal judge dismissed the lawsuit in 1998, on the grounds that Jones didn't prove that she was harmed, either personally or in her career, by the incident, and Jones appealed the ruling.

So now we see why you're fucking crazy. Clinton actually did go to trial despite your ridiculous claim he paid her not to. And her case was thrown out of court due to lack of merit.

"...on a RAPE charge"

... but again, you get bitch-slapped by your own article which shows there was no rape charge ...

Jones made her allegations public in 1994 and sued Clinton for sexual harassment.

LOLOL

Get it, ya raving lunatic? Shd accused him of sexual harrassment, not rape. She claimed he pulled his pants down in front of her while she was hi ssd's employee. That's not rape, I don't care how rightarded you are.

I think Bill Clinton raped you though. In your mouth and in your ass. That explains why you're sooo pissed at him and make up stories like you just got caught doing. And shit, not many people get owned by their own source like you just did, but that's just one more reason why it sucks to be you. :badgrin:

No, you just bitch slapped yourself uneducated one. YOU claimed Clinton was NEVER accused of these things. You were proven wrong yet again. Looks more like you threw your face into my fist. As you did with the Covington kids. As you did with Mule-er and his failure. Your utter stupidity is just astounding. Get a GED moron. Must suck to be a total loser who banked on Trump not winning and got his ass handed to him again. Your lies have been exposed and all your crying doesn't change that.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/14/inside-the-victorias-secret-pipeline-to-jeffrey-epstein/

Tai said she was so frightened that she returned to Italy, although she did continue to take on a handful of modeling jobs. She said she never went to the police because she feared reprisals and worried that filing a report would ruin her fledgling career.

Tai told The Post she wanted to tell her story now because of the recent reports of Epstein’s abuse of girls.

“I think it’s terrible,” she said. “I think it’s awful what he did to me, and what he did to those girls. It’s just not right, especially in a young girl.”

“It changed me for life,” she said. “I thought I lived in a hateful world. It was shocking to realize that if I wanted to be a model in America, I was expected to work as a prostitute.”

Tai said she was greeted by a woman with “short black hair” who showed her into Epstein’s office. She doesn’t remember the woman’s name, although when The Post showed her a photograph of Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s gal pal, she confirmed that she looked like the same woman who met her at Epstein’s mansion.

The British socialite, a daughter of media mogul Robert Maxwell, has not been charged with a crime but has been accused by three women in court papers of recruiting young women for Epstein. Two of them alleged that both Maxwell and Epstein sexually assaulted them.

Epstein, a financier, was close friends with Ohio billionaire Leslie Wexner, who owned Limited Brands — now L Brands — the parent company of Victoria’s Secret. Wexner was so close to Epstein that both men shared ownership of the sprawling East 71st Street mansion where Tai went for the meeting. The deed was transferred in 2011 to Epstein’s Virgin Islands LLC.

The woman with the short hair introduced Tai to Epstein, who was dressed casually in a shirt and jeans, she said. As Epstein started to ask her questions about her background, she noticed a massage table near his desk.

She said she didn’t think anything of it, and reached for her portfolio to show Epstein her previous modeling work in Italy. Tai had done a few modeling jobs in her native country, “but nothing big, nothing like I imagined I could do in America,” she told The Post.

As Tai talked about her experience in halting English, she said Epstein moved to the massage table and began to remove his clothes.

“I thought he was preparing to have a massage, and that someone was about to come in to the room and give him a massage,” she said.

But Tai said she panicked when Epstein lay down naked on the table and told her to approach.

He then handed her a vibrator, she said.

“I froze,” she said. “I didn’t know what to do.

“I just grabbed the vibrator and threw it at his head,” she said.

“I mean, I don’t know where it landed, I just blacked out and then I ran as fast as I could out of the room.”

She was so frightened, she didn’t know where to turn to find the front door in the massive house. At one point, she said, she encountered the woman with the short black hair, who grabbed her and asked her what she was doing.

“She told me that I couldn’t just leave,” said Tai. “She said that this man is important, that he is a friend of President Clinton.”

Tai never told her booker what had happened at Epstein’s mansion.

“I was too scared to tell anyone,” she said. “I was too shy and scared that someone would come after me to blackmail me or maybe worse.”

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

You said...

"...on a RAPE charge"

LOLOL

No, you just bitch slapped yourself uneducated one. YOU claimed Clinton was NEVER accused of these things. You were proven wrong yet again. Looks more like you threw your face into my fist. As you did with the Covington kids. As you did with Mule-er and his failure. Your utter stupidity is just astounding. Get a GED moron. Must suck to be a total loser who banked on Trump not winning and got his ass handed to him again. Your lies have been exposed and all your crying doesn't change that.
LOLOLOL

You must be like what ... about 4 years old?

Moron, in reality, from which you're clearly divorced, I never denied Clinton was accused of anything in that article. What I did deny, and your article agreed with me, was your ludicrous and unfounded claim that he paid Paula Jones to avoid going to trial on charges of rape.

You must like it when I bitch-slap you because you keep coming back for more. :mm:

307vyna.gif

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

You said...

"...on a RAPE charge"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Moron, in reality, from which you're clearly divorced, I never denied Clinton was accused of anything in that article. What I did deny, and your article agreed with me, was your ludicrous and unfounded claim that he paid Paula Jones to avoid going to trial on charges of rape.

You must like it when I bitch-slap you because you keep coming back for more. :mm:

307vyna.gif

You're a really bad liar. You claimed that Bill Clinton has never been accused of rape. A bold faced LIE. Evidence put right in your face and you continue to deny it. Off to ignore land with you. GED lacking liars aren't worth slapping g around. You're beaten again.:ahole-1:

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

You said...

"...on a RAPE charge"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

307vyna.gif

You're a really bad liar. You claimed that Bill Clinton has never been accused of rape. A bold faced LIE. Evidence put right in your face and you continue to deny it. Off to ignore land with you. GED lacking liars aren't worth slapping g around. You're beaten again.:ahole-1:
LOLOLOL

You're truly fucking insane. :cuckoo:

No, I never said Clinton was never accused of rape. What I did say is that you're fucking crazy for thinking Paula Jones sued him for raping her.

And then I laughed my ass off at you for posting a link to an article which proved me right.

You got you ass kicked on that lie already, dumbfuck. If you were sentient, you'd be embarrassed....
You"re also fucking deranged. Proving Clinton was on the plane does not prove he had sex with anyone on the plane. Using your retarded logic, that proves trump had sex with his daughter since I can show you a photo of the two of them together on a plane.

Do you see now how insane you are?
Since Clinton was on the plane 20 times that’s enough evidence for him to have to prove himself innocent of porkng young ones.

Kinda sucks when the Kavanaugh ””prove yourself inniocent “ light is shined on Your “heroes” don’t it
Maybe Bill Clinton is guilty of something. I don't care to defend him, and it doesn't prove Trump's innocence.
Trump has nothing to prove himself innocent of as it relates to Bill and Hills Lolita Express.
Why not? He flew on Epstein's plane too.

He did? Prove it.

You"re also fucking deranged. Proving Clinton was on the plane does not prove he had sex with anyone on the plane. Using your retarded logic, that proves trump had sex with his daughter since I can show you a photo of the two of them together on a plane.

Do you see now how insane you are?
Since Clinton was on the plane 20 times that’s enough evidence for him to have to prove himself innocent of porkng young ones.

Kinda sucks when the Kavanaugh ””prove yourself inniocent “ light is shined on Your “heroes” don’t it
Maybe Bill Clinton is guilty of something. I don't care to defend him, and it doesn't prove Trump's innocence.
Trump has nothing to prove himself innocent of as it relates to Bill and Hills Lolita Express.

He did? Prove it.
Epstein and Trump lived near each other in Palm Beach, ran in the same social circles, and records show Trump flew on the “Lolita Express.” ~ Jeffrey Epstein’s Rolodex: A Guide to His Famous Friends and Acquaintances

Records showed that Trump apparently flew on the jet at least once. ~ Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex trafficking involved locations in NY, Virgin Islands, Florida, NM ranch: attorney

He did? Prove it.
Epstein and Trump lived near each other in Palm Beach, ran in the same social circles, and records show Trump flew on the “Lolita Express.” ~ Jeffrey Epstein’s Rolodex: A Guide to His Famous Friends and Acquaintances

Records showed that Trump apparently flew on the jet at least once. ~ Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex trafficking involved locations in NY, Virgin Islands, Florida, NM ranch: attorney
Lol
Trump kicked Jeffrey Epstein out of his resort 15 years ago, slick Willy visited the sex trafficking island at least 26 times.
The Clinton global initiative is all about sex trafficking

He did? Prove it.

Lol
Trump kicked Jeffrey Epstein out of his resort 15 years ago, slick Willy visited the sex trafficking island at least 26 times.
And the count of people associated with Epstein who claim Trump or Clinton had sex with any of Epstein's underaged sex slaves is:

Clinton: 0
Trump: 2

Trump's winning!
cheer2.gif

He did? Prove it.

Lol
And the count of people associated with Epstein who claim Trump or Clinton had sex with any of Epstein's underaged sex slaves is:

Clinton: 0
Trump: 2

Trump's winning!
cheer2.gif
Na, not really
The Clinton global initiative is slick willies and Jeffrey Epstein’s baby

I hope and I am praying that this piece of shit Epstein stays in prison.

He wanted to stay in his New York mansion! Can you imagine??? NOOOOOO

I hope and I am praying that this piece of shit Epstein stays in prison.

He wanted to stay in his New York mansion! Can you imagine??? NOOOOOO
Slick Willy vouches for Jeffrey Epstein... fact

Forum List

Back