Oh Noes!! Not Another Corruption Charge Against (Take A Guess)

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Hillary. Why.... That would shock everybody. I mean, the Clintons? Corrupt? Unthinkable....

April 09, 2015

Hillary Clinton Reversed Position on Trade Deal With Colombia After Huge Donation to Clinton Foundation
Ace of Spades HQ

Frank Guistra, a mining magnate -- that means oil -- who gave the Clinton Foundation up to fifty fucking million fucking dollars.

Wikipedia shared this tidbit about the Clintons and Guistra.

Mr. Giustra became close with former US President Bill Clinton during fundraising efforts for tsunami relief in 2004. Giustra is a member of the board of trustees of the Clinton Foundation. Giustra provided his corporate jet for Clinton's fundraising campaign in Africa....
In September 2005, Giustra flew Clinton to Kazakhstan as part of a three-country philanthropic tour. Clinton praised the Kazakh autocrat for "this statement you have made about opening up the social and political life [of Kazakhstan]". Within two days of the former President's meeting with Kazakhstan’s president Nursultan Nazarbayev, Giustra's fledgling uranium company signed preliminary agreements giving it the right to buy into three uranium projects controlled by the state-owned uranium agency, Kazatomprom. "The monster deal stunned the mining industry, turning an unknown shell company into one of the world’s largest uranium producers."[14][15] In 2006, in the months after Mr. Clinton's visit helped secure Giustra's company the right to mine uranium in Kazakhstan, Mr. Giustra donated $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.[14] This figure is at variance with the one released by the William J. Clinton Foundation (on the 18 December 2008), as part of an arrangement with President-elect Barack Obama. It reports Frank Giustra as giving between US$10–25 million.[16]

So this guy gives the Clintons fifty fucking million fucking dollars, and lo and behold, he suddenly has government assistance in getting him into sweet mining situations.

The thing with the Clintons, though, is that their crimes are never one-offs.

They are always ongoing criminal enterprises.

The Clinton Foundation reportedly accepted millions of dollars from a Colombian oil company head before then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton decided to support a trade deal with Colombia despite worries of human rights violations.

The report centers on donations from Frank Giustra and the oil company that he founded, Pacific Rubiales. In a Wall Street Journal story from 2008, Giustra is described as a "friend and traveling companion" of former President Clinton who donated more than $130 million to Clinton’s philanthropies.

Oh. I guess I lowballed it.

The article now narrates claims that Pacific Rubiales called in the Columbian military to crush a strike against them, in 2011. This generated, obviously, human rights complaints, and this was part of the case against the Columbian Free Trade Agreement.

On the campaign trail in 2008, Hillary Clinton, along with then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, opposed the deal as a raw deal for workers, according to IBT. The pair changed their tune after the election and publicly supported the trade agreement. As secretary of State, Clinton’s State Department certified annually that Colombia was "meeting statutory criteria related to human rights."

I'll now turn to the outfit who actually has the scoop, International Business Times.

Yet as union leaders and human rights activists conveyed these harrowing reports of violence to then-Secretary of State Clinton in late 2011, urging her to pressure the Colombian government to protect labor organizers, she responded first with silence, these organizers say. The State Department publicly praised Colombia’s progress on human rights, thereby permitting hundreds of millions of dollars in U.S. aid to flow to the same Colombian military that labor activists say helped intimidate workers.

At the same time that Clinton's State Department was lauding Colombia's human rights record, her family was forging a financial relationship with Pacific Rubiales, the sprawling Canadian petroleum company at the center of Colombia's labor strife. The Clintons were also developing commercial ties with the oil giant's founder, Canadian financier Frank Giustra, who now occupies a seat on the board of the Clinton Foundation, the family’s global philanthropic empire.

The details of these financial dealings remain murky, but this much is clear: After millions of dollars were pledged by the oil company to the Clinton Foundation -- supplemented by millions more from Giustra himself -- Secretary Clinton abruptly changed her position on the controversial U.S.-Colombia trade pact. Having opposed the deal as a bad one for labor rights back when she was a presidential candidate in 2008, she now promoted it, calling it "strongly in the interests of both Colombia and the United States." The change of heart by Clinton and other Democratic leaders enabled congressional passage of a Colombia trade deal that experts say delivered big benefits to foreign investors like Giustra.

The details of her family’s entanglements in Colombia echo talk that the Clintons have blurred the lines between their private business and philanthropic interests and those of the nation. And Hillary Clinton’s connections to Pacific Rubiales and Giustra intensify recent questions about whether big donations influenced her decisions as secretary of state.

I can't quote it all, but if you read down a ways, IBT reports that Hillary, while not explaining her abrupt reversal, claims that while she had "concerns" about Columbia human rights violations, such violations had decreased by the time she visited the country, in 2010.

Human Rights Watch, on the other hand, say such violations had increased since 2007.

So I'm going to trust Hillary Clinton on this. Because, obviously.

Is It Time? With Hillary looking increasingly corrupt, the Democrats may have to turn to some of their the lesser-known candidates for President now politicking up in New Hampshire.

Nothing quite like being ignorant and uninformed, huh dims?

94151-party-on-garth-party-on-wayne-3YHd.gif

The right wing Manufactured Scandal Factory is certainly working overtime. It must be sad for them to see that only a very few want what they produce.

The right wing Manufactured Scandal Factory is certainly working overtime. It must be sad for them to see that only a very few want what they produce.

You keep telling yourself that , hot rod.

It will make you feel better when Hitlery goes down in utter defeat.

Hillary didn't join her husbands foundation until 2013 ... OOOOOH NOOOOOES !

lol

lol

Wow.

You don't see stupidity like this every day.

It's..... It's a once in a lifetime event.

You keep telling yourself that , hot rod.

It will make you feel better when Hitlery goes down in utter defeat.

If you say so. Which one of your right wing clowns do you think might be able to do that?

If you say so. Which one of your right wing clowns do you think might be able to do that?

Whoever wins the Republican nomination WILL be the next President of The United States.

I have a history of calling presidential races right.

Started in 1968 with Nixon. Called him again in 1972. Called the peanut over the worst Republican president in history, Ford. Called Reagan over the peanut (that one was easy, his own party stabbed him the back and primaried him [typical of dimocrap filth]) The 1984 election was a no-brainer. So was Bush against that IDIOT from the People's Republic... I also called the rapist against Bush and Dole. I called Bush II against ManBearPig and the traitor Kerry.

I called the Lying Cocksucker both times and I'm telling right now -- The American People are sick to death of dimocrap filth and their lies and criminality.

They elected the Lying Cocksucker in Chief for one reason and one reason only -- The ACA.

Telling you -- It's going to be a massacre. 2016 is ours. It's over.

We might even oick up a couple of Senate Seats. Then in 2018, dimocrap filth are defending 18 (EIGHTEEN) Senate Seats to our eight.

Say good by to the scum of the earth dimocrap party for the next 20 years.

And if we get Scott Walker in and he kills Public Sector Unions -- You may NEVER again see dimocrap scum elected Nationally

lol

Wow.

You don't see stupidity like this every day.

It's..... It's a once in a lifetime event.

pick a name, click it ... then stfu you partisan idiot.

Board of Directors Clinton Foundation

A two-fer.

Wow. Do the world a favor and don't reproduce.

Please. Just don't do it.

Hint: THINK, then post again. But first -- THINK about why you posted two in a row of the dumbest fucking posts in USMB History.

And THAT is saying something

As much as you guys want to ignore it...this story is gaining traction among legitimate news agencies. That and the new Morroco scandal.
I am beginning to think that Hillary just might be out of the picture.

As much as you guys want to ignore it...this story is gaining traction among legitimate news agencies. That and the new Morroco scandal.

for what? doing a bunch of crap that didn't conflict with the law or her time during service as SS, aka NOTHING ?

RW bullshit doesn't float ... Remember the Alamo and the Obama birth certificate !!!

end of story

Not to worry. dimocraps have a new candidate that is ready and willing to take over after Hitlery decides not to run

Here he is here

Whoever wins the Republican nomination WILL be the next President of The United States.

I have a history of calling presidential races right.

Started in 1968 with Nixon. Called him again in 1972. Called the peanut over the worst Republican president in history, Ford. Called Reagan over the peanut (that one was easy, his own party stabbed him the back and primaried him [typical of dimocrap filth]) The 1984 election was a no-brainer. So was Bush against that IDIOT from the People's Republic... I also called the rapist against Bush and Dole. I called Bush II against ManBearPig and the traitor Kerry.

I called the Lying Cocksucker both times and I'm telling right now -- The American People are sick to death of dimocrap filth and their lies and criminality.

They elected the Lying Cocksucker in Chief for one reason and one reason only -- The ACA.

Telling you -- It's going to be a massacre. 2016 is ours. It's over.

We might even oick up a couple of Senate Seats. Then in 2018, dimocrap filth are defending 18 (EIGHTEEN) Senate Seats to our eight.

Say good by to the scum of the earth dimocrap party for the next 20 years.

And if we get Scott Walker in and he kills Public Sector Unions -- You may NEVER again see dimocrap scum elected Nationally

Good for you. Everybody should have a dream, even if it doesn't have the slightest chance of coming true..........like yours

for what? doing a bunch of crap that didn't conflict with the law or her time during service as SS, aka NOTHING ?

RW bullshit doesn't float ... Remember the Alamo and the Obama birth certificate !!!

end of story
Is there anything--anything--that Hillary can be caught having done that you think would disqualify her? Just a reality check here. Because if lying, bribery, destruction of records, obstruction of justice, etc isnt enough I want to know what is.

Clinton Global Initiative restarted its foreign meetings months after Clinton stepped down as secretary of state in February 2013, holding a meeting in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in December 2013.

OH NOES !!!!

Rand Paul BS begins ... stay tuned.

The O.P. shows one of the deals which necessitated the deletion of the E-mails and the hiring of professionals to wipe the server clean.

Likely, there are quite a few more, and Mrs. Clinton having gone to great lengths to hide all she did as our Secretary of State from us---the folks she was working for and to whom she owed a high fidicuary duty...the burden should be on her to demonstrate otherwise.

Until she does that, thinking Americans have a right to believe she should wearing an orange pants suit in San Quinton rather than the White House.

Hillary. Why.... That would shock everybody. I mean, the Clintons? Corrupt? Unthinkable....

April 09, 2015

Hillary Clinton Reversed Position on Trade Deal With Colombia After Huge Donation to Clinton Foundation
Ace of Spades HQ

Frank Guistra, a mining magnate -- that means oil -- who gave the Clinton Foundation up to fifty fucking million fucking dollars.

Wikipedia shared this tidbit about the Clintons and Guistra.

Mr. Giustra became close with former US President Bill Clinton during fundraising efforts for tsunami relief in 2004. Giustra is a member of the board of trustees of the Clinton Foundation. Giustra provided his corporate jet for Clinton's fundraising campaign in Africa....
In September 2005, Giustra flew Clinton to Kazakhstan as part of a three-country philanthropic tour. Clinton praised the Kazakh autocrat for "this statement you have made about opening up the social and political life [of Kazakhstan]". Within two days of the former President's meeting with Kazakhstan’s president Nursultan Nazarbayev, Giustra's fledgling uranium company signed preliminary agreements giving it the right to buy into three uranium projects controlled by the state-owned uranium agency, Kazatomprom. "The monster deal stunned the mining industry, turning an unknown shell company into one of the world’s largest uranium producers."[14][15] In 2006, in the months after Mr. Clinton's visit helped secure Giustra's company the right to mine uranium in Kazakhstan, Mr. Giustra donated $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.[14] This figure is at variance with the one released by the William J. Clinton Foundation (on the 18 December 2008), as part of an arrangement with President-elect Barack Obama. It reports Frank Giustra as giving between US$10–25 million.[16]

So this guy gives the Clintons fifty fucking million fucking dollars, and lo and behold, he suddenly has government assistance in getting him into sweet mining situations.

The thing with the Clintons, though, is that their crimes are never one-offs.

They are always ongoing criminal enterprises.

The Clinton Foundation reportedly accepted millions of dollars from a Colombian oil company head before then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton decided to support a trade deal with Colombia despite worries of human rights violations.

The report centers on donations from Frank Giustra and the oil company that he founded, Pacific Rubiales. In a Wall Street Journal story from 2008, Giustra is described as a "friend and traveling companion" of former President Clinton who donated more than $130 million to Clinton’s philanthropies.

Oh. I guess I lowballed it.

The article now narrates claims that Pacific Rubiales called in the Columbian military to crush a strike against them, in 2011. This generated, obviously, human rights complaints, and this was part of the case against the Columbian Free Trade Agreement.

On the campaign trail in 2008, Hillary Clinton, along with then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, opposed the deal as a raw deal for workers, according to IBT. The pair changed their tune after the election and publicly supported the trade agreement. As secretary of State, Clinton’s State Department certified annually that Colombia was "meeting statutory criteria related to human rights."

I'll now turn to the outfit who actually has the scoop, International Business Times.

Yet as union leaders and human rights activists conveyed these harrowing reports of violence to then-Secretary of State Clinton in late 2011, urging her to pressure the Colombian government to protect labor organizers, she responded first with silence, these organizers say. The State Department publicly praised Colombia’s progress on human rights, thereby permitting hundreds of millions of dollars in U.S. aid to flow to the same Colombian military that labor activists say helped intimidate workers.

At the same time that Clinton's State Department was lauding Colombia's human rights record, her family was forging a financial relationship with Pacific Rubiales, the sprawling Canadian petroleum company at the center of Colombia's labor strife. The Clintons were also developing commercial ties with the oil giant's founder, Canadian financier Frank Giustra, who now occupies a seat on the board of the Clinton Foundation, the family’s global philanthropic empire.

The details of these financial dealings remain murky, but this much is clear: After millions of dollars were pledged by the oil company to the Clinton Foundation -- supplemented by millions more from Giustra himself -- Secretary Clinton abruptly changed her position on the controversial U.S.-Colombia trade pact. Having opposed the deal as a bad one for labor rights back when she was a presidential candidate in 2008, she now promoted it, calling it "strongly in the interests of both Colombia and the United States." The change of heart by Clinton and other Democratic leaders enabled congressional passage of a Colombia trade deal that experts say delivered big benefits to foreign investors like Giustra.

The details of her family’s entanglements in Colombia echo talk that the Clintons have blurred the lines between their private business and philanthropic interests and those of the nation. And Hillary Clinton’s connections to Pacific Rubiales and Giustra intensify recent questions about whether big donations influenced her decisions as secretary of state.

I can't quote it all, but if you read down a ways, IBT reports that Hillary, while not explaining her abrupt reversal, claims that while she had "concerns" about Columbia human rights violations, such violations had decreased by the time she visited the country, in 2010.

Human Rights Watch, on the other hand, say such violations had increased since 2007.

So I'm going to trust Hillary Clinton on this. Because, obviously.

Is It Time? With Hillary looking increasingly corrupt, the Democrats may have to turn to some of their the lesser-known candidates for President now politicking up in New Hampshire.

Oh yeah...Wiki's such a reliable source! I remember a couple of years ago Yurt was all over wiki updating articles with false info.

Anyhow...this is old news. They were there on a philanthropic trip. But I understand y'all need something now that the prostitute thing died off..

The O.P. shows one of the deals which necessitated the deletion of the E-mails and the hiring of professionals to wipe the server clean.

Likely, there are quite a few more, and Mrs. Clinton having gone to great lengths to hide all she did as our Secretary of State from us---the folks she was working for and to whom she owed a high fidicuary duty...the burden should be on her to demonstrate otherwise.

Until she does that, thinking Americans have a right to believe she should wearing an orange pants suit in San Quinton rather than the White House.

it's not likely she broke a law that DID NOT EXIST until 2 years after she left office as SS..

it is likely RW's are total morons with no consideration for timelines OR facts.

Forum List

Back