Oh no the end is near!!!!

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
They want freedom of religion alright but just their religion

A Fitting End To The Values Voter Summit: God's Judgment Is Coming And There Is No Way Out -

First up was Jonathan Cahn who, fresh off his utterly failed Shemitah prophecy, nevertheless continued to warn that God's judgment is imminent, not only for his standard reasons of abortion and gay marriage, but also because an image of the Hindu goddess Kali was projected upon the Empire State Building last month. :ack-1:

A Fitting End To The Values Voter Summit: God's Judgment Is Coming And There Is No Way Out

Why all the clown avatars?
When you see that you know immediately that the person behind it is a mindless robot parroting party directives, promoting anarchy and quick to call you Nazi, homopohbe, bigot, fascist, racist, idiot...etc. they represent the democrats

They want freedom of religion alright but just their religion

A Fitting End To The Values Voter Summit: God's Judgment Is Coming And There Is No Way Out -

First up was Jonathan Cahn who, fresh off his utterly failed Shemitah prophecy, nevertheless continued to warn that God's judgment is imminent, not only for his standard reasons of abortion and gay marriage, but also because an image of the Hindu goddess Kali was projected upon the Empire State Building last month. :ack-1:

A Fitting End To The Values Voter Summit: God's Judgment Is Coming And There Is No Way Out
Bullshit. The world ended on December 21, 2012.

She is an Obama fan....the great goose

hey

that's what I think ...she won't say thou....it's ok too ....

meh

She is an Obama fan....the great goose

hey

that's what I think ...she won't say thou....it's ok too ....

meh
Obama is ok. I wouldn't say I'm a big fan. I'm looking forward to see what Trump does

you see now?

that's where we don't agree

Hussein Obama is NOT OK

Communist agitator maximus that he is!

My Lord in Heaven....how I hate him! :mad-61:

How most of US of A hates him!

Forum List

Back