Oh No the economy is growing, hurry cons make a mess of something to stop it

Wow so I thought to myself, this is TM claiming the economy is doing better for about the 783,838,939th time AND she is giving all the credit to Obama/Dems AND of course attacking Republicans, you know the people she says are running the country by 100% cockblocking Obama... So I glaze over the useless TM OP.

So it's been a month and it looks like it's time for TM to Re post "possible growth," or just another prediction of growth... Of course as predicted the last time I said we will in fact see more threads on economy growth and jobs right around THANKSGIVING AND CHRSITMAS.

Yes, thank you TM for showing a totally unexpected "growth" at the time that was in fact the most predicted and expected time for growth in the whole fucking year.

Did you not realize this is why Obama wanted his Jobs bill out right around this time? So it would look like it was working on some epic scale when in fact it just happened to be the holiday season, the biggest spending time of the year, every year for like the last 100 fucking years. Leave it to TM to miss that totally obvious fact.

TM, what you will see this year is not incredible spending but story after story talking asking "will Americans spend as much as they did last year," and what will they buy this year VS past years, IE a vaccume cleaner VS toys…

Did I say what the poster claimed I said?

NO.

that doesnt matter to you partisan hacks does it?

U.S. Economy Growing at Fastest Pace of the Year - Bloomberg

The U.S. economy may end 2011 growing at its fastest clip in 18 months as analysts increase their forecasts for the fourth quarter just a few months after a slowdown raised concern among investors.

Economists at JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) in New York now see gross domestic product rising 3 percent in the final quarter, up from a previous prediction of 2.5 percent. Macroeconomic Advisers in St. Louis increased its forecast to 3.2 percent from 2.9 percent at the start of November, while New York-based Morgan Stanley & Co. boosted its outlook to 3.5 percent from 3 percent.

“The incoming data on consumption, business spending and residential investment all point to GDP growth in the fourth quarter tracking 3.3 percent,” said John Herrmann, senior fixed-income strategist at State Street Global Markets in Boston.

Why do you pretend this article was written by me?

Go read it and you will see who wrote it and who is quoted in it.

YAY CHRISTMASS AND UNFORSEEN AMOUNT OF TURKEYS BEING SOLD!!! Who knew it could happen, once a year....

Tell me TM, would you start a thread glorifying me if I could predict the biggest day of sales this year? Funny how it will land in the 4th quarter and pretty much always has….

No one said you wrote the article TM. I’m owning the shit out of your bigoted ass because YOU tried to make a “DUH” 4th quarter growth thread mean Obama somehow saved the economy *AGAIN*. The question is with this 4th quarter be growth when compared to OTHER 4th quarters in the past as they are ALWAYS the biggest “growth” quarters every single fucking year…

I have nothing to add to this thread, just wanted to say TM always makes my day better when she calls others partisan hacks. She truly believes she attacks every issue with an open mind and coincidentally agrees with democrats 100% of the time.

Really puts a smile on my face, thank you.

:poop:

The amazing thing about the American economy is that if you don't keep threatening to pass anti-business regulations it WILL rebound from recessions. What economic neophytes like TM can't seem to grasp is that economic growth has been dampened for the past two years in large part because of legislation passed or proposed by the Obama Administration. When you call for the passage of Cap & Trade legislation and tell the EPA that they're calling the shots on green house gas emissions regulations...there IS a correlating response. Businesses look at their energy costs potentially going through the roof and they don't pull the trigger on expansions or even worse they look overseas.

What we've seen over the past six months or so is Barack Obama backing off on his progressive agenda trying desperately to get something going with the economy so he can get reelected...hence the reining in of the EPA and no more talk about things like Cap & Trade and Card Check.

My question to any independent voters out there is this...do any of you honestly believe that if Barack Obama is elected to a second term that he won't go right back to seeking the very same progressive agenda that stymied economic growth for the early part of his first term? I'll make the prediction here and now that if he IS reelected that the EPA is once again given the green light on imposing green house gas emission standards.

YOu got that right OS.

Obama had the ecoomy in the backseat behind His HC BS for 2 years. He got that clusterfuck passed and then realized his stimulus wasn't working for shit and the economy was still in the toilet and UE wasn't going down. His shovel ready jobs just weren't, well, shovel ready.

If this guy gets reelected is sure has to hope that the Reps can take the Senate and hold onto the House.

If not. Its Barrys bs all over again. Anyone who think any differently is living in lalaland.

so here they are pretending Bloomberg, the author and all the business people quoted in the article do not exsist.

BTW you hacks the stimulus did work and the CBO said so

I have nothing to add to this thread, just wanted to say TM always makes my day better when she calls others partisan hacks. She truly believes she attacks every issue with an open mind and coincidentally agrees with democrats 100% of the time.

Really puts a smile on my face, thank you.

:poop:

Yep. Mine too.

If TDM ever said anything nice about or agreed with anything a Rep had done. I would probably faint.

Partisan hack?? In a nutshell. LOL

so here they are pretending Bloomberg, the author and all the business people quoted in the article do not exsist.

Christmas…. Thanksgiving…. Halloween… 4th Quater...

Oh thank you Obama for creating the holiday season, oh thank you thank you thank you...

PREDICTION!!!! Next year at this time TM re posts another "ECONOMY IS GROWING AND OBAMA SAVED AMERICA AGAIN!" thread.

TM = Retard

the CBO said it created jobs...yes.

It did not say how many jobs it eliminated.

For example....

Company A gets stimulus money
Company B doesnt.

Company A now has money to market its services.
Company B is now at a disadvantage becuase company A is able to out market him.

Company A hires 40 new people as it is getting all of the market share.

Company B shuts down costing 50 jobs.

CBO report.....40 jobs created.

Real life...net 10 jobs lost.

Wow it's growing at it's fastest pace in 18 months. First, it's holiday season, SO IT ALWAYS GROWS FASTEST at this time. Second, it outpacing last years holiday season by not much!

When unemployment drops to 8% and TRUE unemployment drops under 20% then let's talk.

By the way if the GOP sits by and does nothing then there will be a REAL economic collaspe. $15 trillion in debt is a worst bubble than the mortgage bubble and with Obaminationcare FINALLY forces the hand of every employer big and especially small in 2014, you will see hit to the economy like never before!

Didn't TM have a thread about in the 3rd quarter business people said they were going do mass hiring’s? What happened to that Prediction?

The debt ceiling debacle!

jesus dude keep up

So then you admit you were wrong with that prediction.

And we are keeping up. There is an excuse for everything.

You are following Obama's lead....just like he expected you to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

internet posters agains bloomberg, a finacial writer and the many CEOs and business experts he quote?

I take the experts over you clowns

Good thing you have this whole supercommittee thing you can distroy the function of right now huh?

You tanked the economy in early summer with the debt ceiling thing and now you can keep recovery at bay with this little number huh?

Who the hell needs a merry christmas

Did you know that the US economy and the federal government are 2 different things?

Forum List

Back