Oh No the economy is growing, hurry cons make a mess of something to stop it

Why not one shred of happiness from the right at this uplifting news?

what will you do if the country recovers in the next few months?

You will have to define what you consider recovery.
If anything in this country records a positive gain of .00000001%
you guys start planning parades and start to carve Obama's likeness on the side
of Mt Rushmore.

You need to be a bit more specific...
As for the parade you can start without me. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Higher Yields

The economic pick-up also may push up yields on Treasury securities, Herrmann said. The yield on the 10-year note could rise to 2.25 percent or higher in the first quarter of next year, he said, assuming Europe avoids a financial catastrophe akin to the 2008 bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. The 10-year yield stood at 1.96 percent at 5 p.m. New York time yesterday, according to Bloomberg Bond Trader prices.

Behind the revised fourth quarter forecasts: Consumers have not cut back on spending even with the turmoil in world financial markets, putting pressure on companies to rebuild inventories they ran down because of concerns about Europe.

Helped by the biggest jump in electronics purchases in two years, retail sales rose 0.5 percent in October, after a 1.1 percent increase the month before, according to the Commerce Department.

“We feel confident that the momentum we have heading into the fourth quarter, combined with our holiday strategies, bode well for that quarter,” said Karen Hoguet, chief financial officer for Cincinnati-based Macy’s Inc., the second-biggest U.S. department-store chain. “We’ll have a spectacular Christmas,” she added on a Nov. 9 conference call with analysts.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...of-11-in-fourth-quarter-in-u-s-forecasts.html

Last edited:
Why not one shred of happiness from the right at this uplifting news?

becuase seeing a small uptick right before the holidays means nothing...we have 9.1 unemployment, people losing their homes and businesses going under.

Kind of hard to be happy about such a small insiginificant change for the better...especially seeing as there is nothing more out there to give us reasons to cheer.

I guess you are the type that would be watching a game where your team is losing 56-0...and when your team finally scores a TD toward the end of the game, you jump up and cheer.

This whole thread is about how the right does not want the economy to recover.

Thanks for helping me prove my point you clowns

This whole thread is about how the right does not want the economy to recover.

Thanks for helping me prove my point you clowns

The whole thread is about you ridding your Obama headed dildo. I called you on your shit like 2 fucking months ago. You're a predictable hack. I told you that you would start a thread giving Obama credit for thanks fucking giving and BAM you did… Worse than that you gave Obama FUTURE credit for Thanksgiving… and Christmas.

BTW TM, how many years do you get to say "The right does not want the economy to recover" until you realize it has not recovered?

You almost gotta laugh. The left wants to pop the corks because the GDP is up a 1/2 percent higher than predicted while unemployment is staggering and the national debt is off the charts. The republican majority in congress ain't the problem you fools. It's the crooked administration that hired a tax cheat as treasury secretary and gave tax dollars to junk companies going broke making "green" stuff nobody wants. Meanwhile the do-nothing democrat majority in the senate is hoping the Country lasts long enough for another term.

The only people who benefit from a crashing economy are the Democrats.
They need to keep people poor and beholden and dependent on government
so they vote for the Libs and keep them in power...

It's the only thing that makes sense...

The only people who benefit from a crashing economy are the Democrats.
They need to keep people poor and beholden and dependent on government
so they vote for the Libs and keep them in power...

It's the only thing that makes sense...

You know the welfare budget went up every year from 2001-2007 right?

I wouldn't pretend this is a one party issue.

why is it you people FEEL COMPELLED to trash a Bllomberg Article that quotes

Harlen Kent CEO
Mr LaVorna of Deutsche bank
Mr Feroli cheif economist of jpm Chase
Mr Hermann economic stratagist
Willian C Dudley of the fed in NY
David Greeenlaw of Morgan Stanley
Ted Wiesman of Morgan Stanly
Karen Hoguet CEO
The staff at the conferance board

as if it were lies?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...of-11-in-fourth-quarter-in-u-s-forecasts.html

Last edited:
You insult me so you can pretend the fact filled article doesnt exsist.

You dont WANT to think we are recovering.

Your Rovian plan of a permanent majority is dead.

Your lies no longer are heard by anything but a few tea party nutters

And the only way it appears you can keep your steaming pile of dog shit thread alive is to keep posting in it to bump it up yourself.

I hope I never meet anyone as fucking stupid as you in person. You make me ill on here as is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back