Oh my, those aren't just dirty socks in my locker

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
Weird Way to Warm Up for a Game
Thursday, March 31, 2005

One top-ranked tennis star saw quite a bit more of another player than he'd wanted to at the Nasdaq-100 Open (search) in Miami this past Sunday.

While getting ready for a match, Ivan Ljubicic (search) headed to his locker at the clubhouse when he noticed all his clothes strewn over the floor.

Ljubicic opened the door — and found :shocked: French player :shocked: Michael Llodra (search) crouching inside, as unclothed as on the day he was born.

"I saw the door slightly open, so I went to open it and then, shock, complete shock — there was Michael Llodra, naked in my locker!" Ljubicic told the BBC.

"He was looking at me, I was looking at him," :tinfoil: Ljubicic continued. "I said, 'What the hell are you doing here?'

"He said: 'I'm trying to focus for my match.'

"I said: 'It's 10 to 10 — you're playing at 10 o'clock!'

"He replied: 'I'm trying to get positive energy from you. You're winning a lot of matches this year.'" :rotflmao:

Llodra may have been on to something — he went on to win his doubles match that day, and another one Tuesday before being knocked out of the tournament.

Ljubicic, who also won Sunday before losing on Tuesday, still isn't sure how the 6-foot-3 Llodra was able to fit into the tiny space.

"It's not easy to get in that locker, I'm telling you," said Ljubicic. "He is not a small guy, but very flexible. Very, very flexible

Link

And you thought you'd heard it all...

Forum List

Back