Oh My! Old Interviews Emerge Showing Joe Biden Repeatedly Praising Segregationist George Wallace

LOL!! Bring on that 2020 election.
Can you imagine the commercials that both sides could make?
The big difference is that nothing ever affects Trump's support.
We're still waiting for the Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz reports and indictments of the deep state conspirators.
That should play well for the Putin, Impeachment, racist, deep state democrats. I'm hoping that the real truth is that the intel agencies actually did try to get Hillary to win, and illegally spied on the Trump campaign. That will play well during the 2020 election cycle.

LOL!! Bring on that 2020 election.
Can you imagine the commercials that both sides could make?
The big difference is that nothing ever affects Trump's support.
We're still waiting for the Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz reports and indictments of the deep state conspirators.
That should play well for the Putin, Impeachment, racist, deep state democrats. I'm hoping that the real truth is that the intel agencies actually did try to get Hillary to win, and illegally spied on the Trump campaign. That will play well during the 2020 election cycle.
Your post is spot on my friend. Here's Biden comparing Trump to Wallace yesterday but yet here's evidence of Biden praising Wallace. What a blatant hypocrit.

Forum List

Back