Oh My: Naval Commander Asks Why Obama Has Been and Still Is Committing SSN Fraud

Navy CDR Charles Kerchner

CDR-Charles-F.-Kerchner-Jr.-218x300.jpg

Private Investigator: Obama's Fraudulent Social Security Number & Selective Service Registration

First - the guy was a reservist.
Second - he's retired.
Third - he wasn't much of an achiever. Looks like his highest personal award is a good conduct medal, followed by a national defense medal....

Rev. Wright received three White House Commendations while on active duty in the Marines.

Most Republicans don't come anywhere near his contribution to the country. No wonder they hate him so.

You know shit about this. Really.

How the fuck could you EVER have been in the military and not know about the SF-86?
Ex-CIA Operative: Obama Never Properly Vetted
Ex-CIA Operative: Obama Never Properly Vetted

Steele: Obama 'Was Not Vetted Because The Press Fell In Love With The Black Man Running For The Office' | ThinkProgress

Congressional Research Service - Obama never vetted for eligibility
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuGRMdCWyTU]Congressional Research Service - Obama never vetted for eligibility.flv - YouTube[/ame]
And, those guys are either retards, too, or making money off of retards like you.

The ONLY requirements for president are natural born citizen and age. To investigate any more than that IS AGAINST THE LAW.

Those are the facts.

And, you know shit about them.
Yes it's against the law and they broke the law getting him elected. He isn't a natural born citizen. He never was.

John Bingham. the architect of the 14th Amendment on citizenship defined a natural born citizen as this when framing the Amendment:

“Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.” (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

And what sovereignty did Obama's father owe allegiance too? That's right. he owed it to the British Crown.

Second - he's retired.
Third - he wasn't much of an achiever. Looks like his highest personal award is a good conduct medal, followed by a national defense medal....

Rev. Wright received three White House Commendations while on active duty in the Marines.

Most Republicans don't come anywhere near his contribution to the country. No wonder they hate him so.
"God damn the USA"

:rolleyes:

Oh, and as a post-script - vetting by the media is a very different thing than legal vetting (which I described).

Obama was legally vetted. Period.

Second - he's retired.

Three White House Commendations? Wow? !! That's impressive. Just what the fuck exactly is a White House Commendation bestowed on an active duty serviceman? The Reverend (ahem) Wright got three of them? Wow! Please share more info on these mysterious commendations.

Fucking idiot.

John Bingham. the architect of the 14th Amendment on citizenship defined a natural born citizen as this when framing the Amendment:

“Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.” (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

What matters is not what Bingham said in any other context, but what the 14th Amendment itself says. And it does not say anything about the allegiance of parents.

And, those guys are either retards, too, or making money off of retards like you.

The ONLY requirements for president are natural born citizen and age. To investigate any more than that IS AGAINST THE LAW.

Those are the facts.

Yes it's against the law and they broke the law getting him elected. He isn't a natural born citizen. He never was.

And what sovereignty did Obama's father owe allegiance too? That's right. he owed it to the British Crown.

You need to be
(a) Vetted
(b) Waterboarded
(c) Deported

In that order

Those are the facts.

The 14th Amendment is the only applicable law to the requirements for president because the Constitution is the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND.

Gawd damn. You are so obsessed with this that you are deliberately obtuse.

What matters is not what Bingham said in any other context, but what the 14th Amendment itself says. And it does not say anything about the allegiance of parents.

And again, Obama isn't a natural born citizen. On the other hand, the topic of the thread is about Obama committing SSN fraud with a number reserved for Connecticut citizens.

And again, Obama isn't a natural born citizen. On the other hand, the topic of the thread is about Obama committing SSN fraud with a number reserved for Connecticut citizens.
Yes, he is. Your irrational beliefs are not any proof that he is not. There are plenty of facts supporting that he actually is natural born and ONLY your (and other retards') irrational beliefs that he is not.

That information has been provided to you here alone, and you are Teflon to facts. I imagine you always have been. That makes you fucking insane or a fucking retard.

And, these investigators and adjudicators have access to any and all documents, irrespective of whether the applicant releases them or not. They have a carte blanche federal subpoena (duces tecum).

In reality, these guys are the among scariest persons in the federal government (in my book).

yep.

i'm still wonderingf why any of USArmyRetard's threads remain in politics. this is pure conspiracy theory lunacy, if you ask me.

And again, you're a pedophile. Prove you're not.

Odd. :eusa_eh: USAR hasn't posted much since he saw his candidate "take the money and run" (drop out of the 2012 election) :rolleyes: Thats why he is lashing- out now :( What ever gave him the idea that Momma Grizz was going to run anyway?

Last edited:
And, these investigators and adjudicators have access to any and all documents, irrespective of whether the applicant releases them or not. They have a carte blanche federal subpoena (duces tecum).

In reality, these guys are the among scariest persons in the federal government (in my book).

yep.

i'm still wonderingf why any of USArmyRetard's threads remain in politics. this is pure conspiracy theory lunacy, if you ask me.
I've heard so many call him USArmyretarded. But, I never really paid much attention to his posts. I would start to read them and the thought reflected in them was disjointed, so I would scroll past. Then, I just got in the habit of scrolling past his posts - he was fully 'scroll-worthy' at that point with me.

Then just recently, I read a post of his and his racism was disgusting. So, I started reading his shit to confirm that he was chronically racist. He is.

Now, he is obviously not only that, but also Teflon to all facts concerning this birther shit.

Agreed. Most of his threads should be in the Konspiracy forum.

The question is about his Social Security number, not his birth.
Why does he have a Connecticut SSI number and not one from Hawaii ?

the records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.

I've heard so many call him USArmyretarded. But, I never really paid much attention to his posts. I would start to read them and the thought reflected in them was disjointed, so I would scroll past. Then, I just got in the habit of scrolling past his posts - he was fully 'scroll-worthy' at that point with me.

Then just recently, I read a post of his and his racism was disgusting. So, I started reading his shit to confirm that he was chronically racist. He is.

Now, he is obviously not only that, but also Teflon to all facts concerning this birther shit.

Agreed. Most of his threads should be in the Konspiracy forum.

I tend to notice anti-semites and racists. I probably shouldn't, but I do. I sort of suspect that he's allowed to keep posting here because he's one of the few people both "sides" agree is a waste of air.

Seems like there are an awful lot of posts for a thread that most everyone agrees is ridiculous...

Just sayin'

Yeah we know. There was a mix up on where to register and what state to get the ss number from.

Nothing to see here. we already got away with this................

My kids were born in Guam, then we moved to Virginia, and they both have SSN's which would be associated with New York.

Numbers being "reserved" for citizens by state is false.

>>>>

Forum List

Back