Oh My: Naval Commander Asks Why Obama Has Been and Still Is Committing SSN Fraud

I was born in Missouri but my SSN is from NY state because my parents applied for my SSN from NY state address. My dad was stationed overseas so we had a APO NY address.

Evidently, this was the case for Mr Obama. The application address for his SSN was different than his birth state.

Last edited:
The judge, Royce Lamberth credits Taitz for her dedication to her cause, but boasted that "today is not her lucky day."

He concluded that there's no real interest in determining whether the Obama Social Security Number is genuine or fraudulent, and the need for secrecy for the president trumps all else.

"The SSA explained that the Privacy Act of 1974 ... protects the personal information of social security number holders," he wrote. "The SSA determined ... the plaintiff had identified no public interest that would be served by disclosure
Judge rules on Obama's Social Security Number [Tells attorney: 'Today is not your lucky day']

Had the Cmdr. done a minimum amount of research he would have discovered that the President chooses to release his tax return he is NOT required to by law. Second, in doing so, his SSN is not part of that and that information is covered under several Federal Laws especially as it pertains to the President. For someone who is a former Naval Officer and should understand the nature of what it means to have even the lowest level of security clearance, this is a little beneath the standard for a Naval Officer.

The Privacy Act states in part:
No agency shall disclose any record which is contained in a system of records by any means of communication to any person, or to another agency, except pursuant to a written request by, or with the prior written consent of, the individual to whom the record pertains...[

Privacy Act of 1974 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was born in Missouri but my SSN is from NY state because my parents applied for my SSN from NY state address. My dad was stationed overseas so we had a APO NY address.

Evidently, this was the case for Mr Obama. The application address for his SSN was different than his birth state.

Research indicates Obama nor his parents or any family member had a address in Connecticut during the 70s.

Broken down we have this situation:

Prior to 1972, the area number represented the state in which the card was issued. The applicant did not have to live there. However, the applicant had to apply at that local office in the state where the card was issued. If you needed a social security number to apply for a passport back in 1967 ( when he moved to Indonesia ), then this is the only way he could have had one issued.

After 1972, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. Thus he would have had to have a legal mailing address in Conn. He never did nor any family member as investigators have uncovered.

So, in order to get a number issued from Conn., he either had to have been in Conn. prior to 1972, or had a legal mailing address in Conn after 1972 ( but before he was 18 since that is when he used the number ). If he applied after 1972, the only way he could get a number issued out of Conn was to use a mailing address in Conn. But why do that when you live in Hawaii ? Why not just have the card sent to your residence ?

For any of these conspiracy theories about obama's citizenship and ssn to be true, there would have to be broad cover-ups by people who really aren't motivated to cover anything up.

I find it extremely difficult to take any of this stuff serious.

:cuckoo:

Nah, that would just be you that I saw sucking dicks behind the porta potties in Daytona last weekend. You got lucky we were too busy drinking beer to not kick your ass.

Fourth - this CDR Kerchner clown in a fucking nut case

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

The SSN Numbering Scheme

Did he obtain the card before or after 1972? That would seem to be relevant.

For any of these conspiracy theories about obama's citizenship and ssn to be true, there would have to be broad cover-ups by people who really aren't motivated to cover anything up.

I find it extremely difficult to take any of this stuff serious.

:cuckoo:

Believe it. Does Watergate ring a bell? Cover-ups happen. The most damning evidence is the OCON forms used by the Hawaiii Democratic Party and DNC uncovered after the elections that omit the Constitutional provisional wording that certifies the Obama meets Article 2 Section 1. The wording was including on Gore and Kerrys OCON forms as well as McCains.

Okay, all one needs to do is go to page, 43 in the following link, to find that the good CMDR. is in need of doing a little better research on the subject.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/president-obama-2010-complete-return.pdf

When your there you will find there is no SSN as it should be and every bit of personal information and all of it has been redacted.

No, the number was left on Obama's tax returns when it was first originally released by the WH. The number was caught and saved in screen captures and the WH went back and redacted it so now it is not there but it originally was.

image:
Obama27s social security number in 2009 tax returns image by 8rhspd2wds on Photobucket

Okay, all one needs to do is go to page, 43 in the following link, to find that the good CMDR. is in need of doing a little better research on the subject.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/president-obama-2010-complete-return.pdf

When your there you will find there is no SSN as it should be and every bit of personal information and all of it has been redacted.

No, the number was left on Obama's tax returns when it was first originally released by the WH. The number was caught and saved in screen captures and the WH went back and redacted it so now it is not there but it originally was.

image:
Obama27s social security number in 2009 tax returns image by 8rhspd2wds on Photobucket

Forgive me here USAR, but the evidence suggests otherwise , there are 60 plus pages of redacted private information on that return, further, the same can be said for the previous year as well as previous Presidents. To suggest that the President somehow is using a false SNN when there is no evidence other than a questionable screen capture with no evidence to back that up is speculation at best.

YOu know, there a whole lot of good reasons to want to vote Obama out of office.

Where he was born isn't one of them.

If he was vetted in the first place, he never would have become president.
Fuckin'-A. How long do you want to be considered a fucking retard?

Obama WAS vetted. ALL nominated candidates fill out the SF-86. The SF-86 is a standard form for application for National Security Clearance and all federal employees (elected or otherwise) MUST fill one out. It is also used to determine suitability for the position.

In this case, the form is used to determine suitability because he didn't have the job yet. The persons determining the suitability (from the OPM and called investigators and adjudicators) are ONLY allowed to investigate the information pertinent to suitability for the position (more in depth investigation beyond what the suitability calls for is disallowed per the Privacy Act).

The ONLY requirements for the job are natural born US citizen (and age). If he didn't meet that he would have been DQed immediately.

He passed.

He was vetted.

(Now, for a clearance, he likely wold not have cut the mustard, but that is what we do - we give our elected employees a pass on clearances.)

Give it a fucking rest. He IS a natural born citizen.
Wrong, he wasn't vetted. Throw him out of office.

image:

Forgive me here USAR, but the evidence suggests otherwise , there are 60 plus pages of redacted private information on that return, further, the same can be said for the previous year as well as previous Presidents. To suggest that the President somehow is using a false SNN when there is no evidence other than a questionable screen capture with no evidence to back that up is speculation at best.
Sorry my fellow comrade but the evidence was there. Do you believe the WH can make a mistake and forget to redact a number on a document that is to be released to the public? They goofed and people caught it. When the White House staff originally posted the Obama 2009 tax return online they forgot to flatten the PDF file. They did not remove the layer showing Obama’s SSN used on the 2009 tax return.
The number screen captured has been submitted as evidence in a federal lawsuit against the SS Administration and Obama. Also his SSN was submitted to E-Verify and it showed it had been flagged

obama-tax-returs-and-e-verify_0007-791x1024.jpg

See the screen capture of his whole tax return here:
Proof Obama Uses Stolen Connecticut SSN 042-68-4425 - Obama 2009 IRS Tax Return

image:

Sorry my fellow comrade but the evidence was there. Do you believe the WH can make a mistake and forget to redact a number on a document that is to be released to the public? They goofed and people caught it. When the White House staff originally posted the Obama 2009 tax return online they forgot to flatten the PDF file. They did not remove the layer showing Obama’s SSN used on the 2009 tax return.
The number screen captured has been submitted as evidence in a federal lawsuit against the SS Administration and Obama. Also his SSN was submitted to E-Verify and it showed it had been flagged

obama-tax-returs-and-e-verify_0007-791x1024.jpg

See the screen capture of his whole tax return here:
Proof Obama Uses Stolen Connecticut SSN 042-68-4425 - Obama 2009 IRS Tax Return

A federal judge in Washington D.C. has dismissed a case from attorney Orly Taitz requesting information from the Social Security Administration regarding Obama’s Social Security number. Questions have arisen since it was discovered that Obama’s Social Security number indicates it was issued in Connecticut, a state Obama never resided in
Judge Dismisses Obama Social Security Case « Nightwatch Blog

Main citation is the Privacy Act of 1974 protects such things , thus the reason it was redacted in the frist place. I also noticed in your posting the .pdf file was created on a MAC and you are aware that other than Staffers which are allowed to have personal Apple devices like iPads and iPhones, for the most part the West Wing is entirely a Dell operation. There is a pilot program that allows staffers to use devices for emails on those devices as of this year, so unless a staffer took the Presidents tax returns and did them on a home computer and then released them from the White House on an unauthorized device, not only did they violate the Privacy Act of 1974 but they also violated several laws regarding, the use of Federal Computers. Again, while I don't doubt the number in question is from Ct. its HIGHLY questionable as to its origins and as data and historical records suggest otherwise , it would be highly unlikely that this SSN was something generated by the Whitehouse but rather somewhere else.

Social Security Number?

That is right up there with impeaching for a blow job

I ran the number through the Social Security death index and it shows the owner is still alive. I ran my late husband's through and it shows he is still dead. Fancy that.

Social Security Number?

That is right up there with impeaching for a blow job

Was that when Gingrich was calling for blood against someone who was engaged in adultery ZZZzzz like he was at that very moment ;)

Gingrich Admits to Affair During Clinton Impeachment - ABC News

:lol:

No, that was when Gingrich was calling for impeaching someone for perjury, subornatino of perjury, obstruction of justice and abuse of power. All of which Clinton did because he was afraid of his shrewish wife.

Anyone that would believe that either the birth certificate or SSN conspiracy is true is def a nut.

The number of people required to be involved, from staffers to judges to senators and congressmen on the left and the right, makes this issue a silly one to me.

Don't you reckon that if any Tea Party members of congress could get their hands on ANY evidence, Obama would be outed in a second?

Instead, it is "suggested" that Obama's SSN "might" be a fraudulent one. And, of course, fools who are desperately looking for kool-aid take a drink and run with it.....

Forum List

Back