Oh My Gosh How Could I Have Forgotten About This?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Toffeenut Baconsmuggler and I were just in another topic and this show came up and I can't believe I haven't created a topic specifically for this already!! I LOVE Family Matters and I have every episode on DVD that I got taped off of TV back when I was a teenager. :) (I remember calling this The Urkel show and wanting to watch Urkel way back then and I only found out when I got older that Steve Urkel wasn't even supposed to be the main character. XD)

Maybe the worst long-running sitcom ever. That Urkel kid was so annoying that I grew to really hate his guts. Wife at the time loved it so I ended up watching most of them against my will.

Maybe the worst long-running sitcom ever. That Urkel kid was so annoying that I grew to really hate his guts. Wife at the time loved it so I ended up watching most of them against my will.

Well, to each their own.

Well, to each their own.

That show was like fingernails on a chalkboard. I struggle to remind myself that the actor playing that obnoxious kid was actually a really nice, smart, intelligent, tuned in hip guy with a deep voice. The actor in real life was about as far from his nerdy alter ego as one could possibly be. For that alone I give him credit for being a good actor.

jaleel-white.jpg

Forum List

Back