Oh My, America Is So in Play (Go Trump he's TURNED a RINO!)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
As his numbers increase, even die hard RINO'S see the writing on the wall, and realize the old stigma about Republicans and Hispanics, along with blacks, is being eroded by THE DONALDS attitude, and TRUTHS!!!!

WSJ ^ | Peggy Noonan
Something is going on, some tectonic plates are moving in interesting ways. My friend Cesar works the deli counter at my neighborhood grocery store. He is Dominican, an immigrant, early 50s, and listens most mornings to a local Hispanic radio station, La Mega, on 97.9 FM. Their morning show is the popular “El Vacilón de la Mañana,” and after the first GOP debate, Cesar told me, they opened the lines to call-ins, asking listeners (mostly Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican) for their impressions. More than half called in to say they were for Mr. Trump. Their praise, Cesar told me a...

emot-munch.gif

Trump is a sideshow clown, but he's publicly calling bullshit on all the Liberal crap this once grand Nation has had to endure over the past seven years. I think he's laying a good foundation for upcoming debates among the final contenders (not himself).

Here's an observation...

Trump is in first place, and right now Ben Carson is in second in the RCP average. Jeb Bush despite all of his money has slipped into single digits and the other "professional" politicians are doing much worse.

I think what this shows is that people are fed up with politicians who aren't fixing the problems.

What this shows is that it's August/September 2015, still very much in the Silly Season, with few paying attention.

In October 2011 Herman Cain was the GOP frontrunner.

When the primaries begin, when rank and file everyday republicans start going to the polls, Trump will be done, if not gone before then.

• Banned
What this shows is that it's August/September 2015, still very much in the Silly Season, with few paying attention.

When the primaries begin, when rank and file everyday republicans start going to the polls, Trump will be done, if not gone before then.

So when is the DNC going to pull out all the black women Trump has been fucking, as they did with Herman Cain?.... Really want to see that happen!

As his numbers increase, even die hard RINO'S see the writing on the wall, and realize the old stigma about Republicans and Hispanics, along with blacks, is being eroded by THE DONALDS attitude, and TRUTHS!!!!

WSJ ^ | Peggy Noonan
Something is going on, some tectonic plates are moving in interesting ways. My friend Cesar works the deli counter at my neighborhood grocery store. He is Dominican, an immigrant, early 50s, and listens most mornings to a local Hispanic radio station, La Mega, on 97.9 FM. Their morning show is the popular “El Vacilón de la Mañana,” and after the first GOP debate, Cesar told me, they opened the lines to call-ins, asking listeners (mostly Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican) for their impressions. More than half called in to say they were for Mr. Trump. Their praise, Cesar told me a...

Yeah right--LOL

6-swa7y0k02i1yrwiq0iaa.png

So when is the DNC going to pull out all the black women Trump has been fucking, as they did with Herman Cain?.... Really want to see that happen!
As soon as they have their dnc scripts memorized and a coordinated timeline in place.

Link?

Link?
Now, you know conservatives don't need 'links,' they'll just repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be 'true.'

WSJ ^ | Peggy Noonan

Yeah right--LOL

6-swa7y0k02i1yrwiq0iaa.png
Yeah, I believe that poll, when Trump is supposed to be -40+ compared to all the others.... Seems SOMEONE BOUGHT Gallup! LOLOLOLOL!

BUT, who really gives a shit when Hispanics are only approx. 9% of the total voter population....he's already made that up with Blacks, and women...and, OF COURSE WHITE, MALE, PATRIOTS.... leaves your ass out of the count!

Last edited:

Link?

Link to all the Black women Herman was supposed to be fucking??? Or all the black women the DNC is looking for to say they fucked Trump.... Make yourself understood for a change, OCDGirl!

Link?
Now, you know conservatives don't need 'links,' they'll just repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be 'true.'
So say da black shyster, he never lie, specially in courts! LOLOLOL!

Link?

Oh I know. I just like to watch Vegemite squirm. It's so easy -- one word, a question mark, sit back and watch.
I see he's already started. Just can't help himself.

As soon as they have their dnc scripts memorized and a coordinated timeline in place.

They have to try something, pretty soon we'll be calling him TEFLON TRUMP!!!

Link?

Oh I know. I just like to watch Vegemite squirm. It's so easy -- one word, a question mark, sit back and watch.

Waiting! :321:

Link?

No, not 'waiting'. I already knew you don't have one.

"Watching"... "waiting". Know the difference.

Link?

No, not 'waiting'. I already knew you don't have one.

"Watching"... "waiting". Know the difference.

Still waiting! OCDGirl! I see you refuse to answer my questions!

Forum List

Back