Oh look,,,A Wall

The wall,, if built, will be of no value if not manned and monitored with live action heroes with lots of fire power, maybe the army could loan them an A-10?
Tech.......is your friend with rapid response Cowboys.......what ever happened to can do...all we have is cant do and excuses
The proliferation of pussy's they call men is most disparaging...

Security at the Sports Complex during the Democratic National Convention next month will include “no-scale fencing” to enclose the Wells Fargo Center and Xfinity Live!, the Secret Service special agent in charge said in an interview Thursday.

But exact boundaries of the security perimeter around the sports arena, where the convention will take place July 25-28, are not yet finalized, Special Agent James Henry told NBC10.com. Early Glimpse at DNC Security Perimeter

Delicious irony.....are they feeling the Bern

They are afraid of their own people....

If you get over under or thru....may as well be a wall ...who do libs fear...........
You are probably to young to know anything about the Chicago Democratic Convention in 1968 and Mayor Daley's run amuck Police confrontation with the counter-culture protesters. It was an ugly thing to witness. At least as a young adult just out of military service, I thought so.

Given a close approximation of the same atmosphere, I'm sure a fence is a prudent step to diffuse that same type of close proximity environment between the two or more factions which are sure to attempt a riotous infestation of the Convention area proper.

Security at the Sports Complex during the Democratic National Convention next month will include “no-scale fencing” to enclose the Wells Fargo Center and Xfinity Live!, the Secret Service special agent in charge said in an interview Thursday.

But exact boundaries of the security perimeter around the sports arena, where the convention will take place July 25-28, are not yet finalized, Special Agent James Henry told NBC10.com. Early Glimpse at DNC Security Perimeter

They are afraid of their own people....
Their are a lot of mental retards out their..

oh look, another moron comparing a fence to a wall ...
...uh what? And you call someone else a moron?

yeah, you.. almost every day.
But I'm not the one that doesn't recognize the border wall is a fence.

43 built a damn fence ... Trump says WALL ... tell him, not me. you moron.
What for? Everyone on Earth besides you knows the wall is a fence.

...uh what? And you call someone else a moron?

yeah, you.. almost every day.
But I'm not the one that doesn't recognize the border wall is a fence.

43 built a damn fence ... Trump says WALL ... tell him, not me. you moron.
43 didnt build as much as he claimed he would...you say fence Trump says wall.....all the same.....dumbass...purpose is the same.....difference is the will.......

I say BOTH are bullshit ... weasel said they are the same .. pay attention.
What was the Berlin Wall, idiot? A concrete fence. Fuck, you're stupid.

Oh, look – a thread that fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Cleary most conservatives are really this stupid.

Why do politicians feel the need for this outlandish display but residents on the border are having their lives destroyed,,,,which fence is more important and necessary

Forum List

Back