Oh, joy. another RWNJ in the running

When asked by the Enquirer about his chances in a race against Boehner, Lewis replied, "I'm not delusional. I don't know if I have a chance at beating the Speaker of the House. But what I can do is show the Ohio voters that Boehner has a box full of empty rhetoric. ... He's an establishment Republican. He doesn't believe in the Tea Party. He doesn't really believe in the pro-life issues."

All true.

And although this nitwit has no chance to replace the Speaker, it’s indicative of the dissonance between establishment members of the GOP and the TPM radicals.

And which moderate Democrat could ever stand a chance against Pelousy?

The far loopey looney left OWNS the Democrat Parody.

But none of you robots of the left even blink when you get one fubar leftwingnut after another running the liberal Democrat component of Congress.

And, of course, Pelousy herself CAN'T blink. :eek:

you can tell them apart? :eusa_eh:

when did you become a disgusting hack?

vile...

but then again, you're pals with boe-toxic so it's not like you'd be a decent person. :thup:

whats up with that?

you employ the same lame, fruit of the loon nutbar wing thingy pejoratives...and whats wrong with being compared to bdboop? you just agreed with her.....is there something wrong with her? you share the same avatistic fetish? why dump on her? :eusa_eh:

Tea Partier challenges Boehner for House seat - CBS News

And this one makes Boehner look sane and normal.
Boehner is sane and normal, douchebag.

One thing is for sure, he's not some freeloading moocher. And damn sure knows what personal responsibility is all about.

thats why he handed out tobacco lobbyists checks on the House floor whilst it was in-session? :lol:
Makes you wonder what their definition of "sane" and "normal" is, amirite?

Boehner is sane and normal, douchebag.

One thing is for sure, he's not some freeloading moocher. And damn sure knows what personal responsibility is all about.

thats why he handed out tobacco lobbyists checks on the House floor whilst it was in-session? :lol:
Makes you wonder what their definition of "sane" and "normal" is, amirite?
Definitely someone who can function in life, handles their own personal responsibility, doesn't mooch, or inconvinience others, and has a fuckin' brain.

Forum List

Back