Oh, God, Trump is leaving his cocoon for official overseas visit...God help us!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Lets see, the Saudi's are use to this guy, so I don't see any issues...big money talks to little money, the worst he can do there is hit on a female 3 year old. The Jews, they'll be okay, he'll feed them some feel good jew bullshit and being the jews, they'll think this gentile is a moron and keep it moving....the Pope however, lets hope will read a few bible verses to the moron and he'll understand that lying isn't God like...but knowing Trump, he'll insist upon seeing verses in the Bible, he wrote himself...(sigh)

Lets see, the Saudi's are use to this guy, so I don't see any issues...big money talks to little money, the worst he can do there is hit on a female 3 year old. The Jews, they'll be okay, he'll feed them some feel good jew bullshit and being the jews, they'll think this gentile is a moron and keep it moving....the Pope however, lets hope will read a few bible verses to the moron and he'll understand that lying isn't God like...but knowing Trump, he'll insist upon seeing verses in the Bible, he wrote himself...(sigh)
At least alpha male Trump won't be a cuck and bow to the Saudi Prince like Obama did.

• Banned
At least alpha male Trump won't be a cuck and bow to the Saudi Prince like Obama did.

LOLOLOL...wow, is that the best you can do? The only reason Trump won't bow to the money slogs is because his hair will flop over and blind the God kings with his pale white bald spot!!

I imagine the scene with orange-face sitting with a foreign leader like sitting with Pizza The Hut. What a disgrace this pustule is to the US.

I just hope he doesn't do or say anything embarrassing while he's out of the country. He probably will. Its in his nature to embarrass America.

Trump is no alpha male. He's backed down from everyone. He's a bully and a coward. As soon as anyone calls his bluff, like pulling out of NAFTA, or China's Premier refusing to meet with him until he confirms the One China policy, he folds like the cheap suit that he's wearing.

He hasn't built the wall, job creation is slowing down, his healthcare plan is a bust that nobody wants or thinks will work, and now he's going around the world to embarrass himself and your country.

The world is laughing at you.

Forum List

Back