OH FUDGE...Here's ANOTHER Trump BEATS Cruz Wisc. Poll JUST RELEASED!!!

Breitbart ^ | April 4, 2016 | Matthew Boyle
  • Billionaire businessman Donald Trump has taken a 10-point lead over Sen. Ted Cruz in Wisconsin in the final hours before the critical primary on Tuesday, a new poll released on Monday afternoon shows. The bombshell new polling data, from American Research Group (ARG), show Trump’s 42 percent towering over Cruz’s 32 percent in the Badger State. Ohio Gov. John Kasich, for whom it is already mathematically impossible to win the nomination outright before the GOP convention in Cleveland in July, lurks back at 23 percent...

You folks remember the Bernie UPSET in Michigan?

The presidential polls were off. Way off.

They indicated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would easily win the state's primary election in early March. The polls in the last week had Clinton as the victor by anywhere from 13% to 37% over U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont. The Detroit Free Press poll taken the last week had Clinton up by 25 points.

Bernie Sanders made a lot of Poll takers eat a stack of humble pie on that Tuesday night. He won the Michigan primary over Hillary Clinton, 50 percent to 48 percent, when not a single poll taken over the last month had Clinton leading by less than 5 percentage points.
Brilliant! Simply Brilliant!

Doesn't matter which one wins to me....BUT....

Final-GOP-Cut-600-LA.jpg
LOL! You've been flaunting a Trump victory every day and now it doesnt matter.

I'm a trouble maker, I LOVE watching everyone lose their minds over something they have no control over...as that little cartoon explains!
There's that Vaggie Irony we are learning to love.

Doesn't matter which one wins to me....BUT....

Final-GOP-Cut-600-LA.jpg
LOL! You've been flaunting a Trump victory every day and now it doesnt matter.

I'm a trouble maker, I LOVE watching everyone lose their minds over something they have no control over...as that little cartoon explains!
There's that Vaggie Irony we are learning to love.

Do you have the need today for me to keep on insulting your dumb ass?.... Unfortunately I don't have my whip handy!

• Billionaire businessman Donald Trump has taken a 10-point lead over Sen. Ted Cruz in Wisconsin in the final hours before the critical primary on Tuesday, a new poll released on Monday afternoon shows. The bombshell new polling data, from American Research Group (ARG), show Trump’s 42 percent towering over Cruz’s 32 percent in the Badger State. Ohio Gov. John Kasich, for whom it is already mathematically impossible to win the nomination outright before the GOP convention in Cleveland in July, lurks back at 23 percent...

They indicated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would easily win the state's primary election in early March. The polls in the last week had Clinton as the victor by anywhere from 13% to 37% over U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont. The Detroit Free Press poll taken the last week had Clinton up by 25 points.

Bernie Sanders made a lot of Poll takers eat a stack of humble pie on that Tuesday night. He won the Michigan primary over Hillary Clinton, 50 percent to 48 percent, when not a single poll taken over the last month had Clinton leading by less than 5 percentage points.
Brilliant! Simply Brilliant!

Kudos!

Lets hope the ARG poll is right. A vote for Cruz is a vote for Ryan.
a vote for trump is a vote for Clinton since both would destroy the country.

How would Trump "destroy" the country, by sealing the border? by repealing Obamacare? What?
How is touch back closing the borders genius? Seeing as Trump LOVES the mandate in obama care How do you see him repealing it???? you are a lemming

How would Trump "destroy" the country, by sealing the border? by repealing Obamacare? What?
How is touch back closing the borders genius? Seeing as Trump LOVES the mandate in obama care How do you see him repealing it???? you are a lemming

If he's not going to do what either, what are you douche bags worrying about?

If he's not going to do what either, what are you douche bags worrying about?
That's funny because both of what I said are from The Donald's mouth. Seems to me that you are a delusional dumbass that is no better then the idiots who elected Obama two times.

Forum List

Back