Oh freaking bite me over it. Obama freaking insulted down syndrome kid right from the get go.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I know he didn't mean to and he was making just a normal joke. Short bus and all.

But you guys go over this Trump incident? Push back is a bitch.

I know he didn't mean to and he was making just a normal joke. Short bus and all.

He really wasn't mocking another kid with Down syndrome but actually just being himself and for that reason it looks like he is imitating someone with Down syndrome.

Guess actually supplying a link is an even bigger bitch.

Oh well. :dunno:

Remember when Obama equated his bowling skills to being a participant in the Special Olympics?

Trump was wrong, too.

tinydancer

You're a liar.

You can try to dress it up but Drumpf made fun of a man with a disability. Its just another in a very long list of garbage he has pulled - trying to quiet dissent, end the First Amendment, made fun of our military, our vets, our POWs and the list just goes on and on.

Admit you don't give a crap and move on. Just admit you will vote for whatever jackass you believe will fuck up the country the most.

Oh never mind. Drumpf doesn't have the balls to stand up and admit what he has said and done. He just adds more lies and then says he'll sue and demands an apology.

You two have a lot in common.

12274471_1007430542683333_2735721470523065840_n.png

tinydancer

You're a liar.

You can try to dress it up but Drumpf made fun of a man with a disability. Its just another in a very long list of garbage he has pulled - trying to quiet dissent, end the First Amendment, made fun of our military, our vets, our POWs and the list just goes on and on.

Admit you don't give a crap and move on. Just admit you will vote for whatever jackass you believe will fuck up the country the most.

Oh never mind. Drumpf doesn't have the balls to stand up and admit what he has said and done. He just adds more lies and then says he'll sue and demands an apology.

You two have a lot in common.

12274471_1007430542683333_2735721470523065840_n.png
I think you have gone too far. Trump never wanted to end the first amendment, if anything, make it stronger,

I don't recall him mocking vets, or the military. He doesn't like John McCain and that is allowed..

There's plenty of strange thngs Trump has said, you don't have to make them up.

If you want an example if someone fucking up America just look in the White House now. Forget about the Democratic donkey. He's a pure jackass that has Americans dividing our nation.

Forum List

Back