Oh dear god make it go away ! "Caitlyn" Jenner to pose naked for Sports Illustrated

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How far can you projectile vommit ?

tenor.gif

Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude for Sports Illustrated cover

That's one way to show your patriotism. Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly posing nude for the cover of Sports Illustrated, wearing "nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal," Us Weekly reported.

It will be the first time the former athlete will pose with her gold medal since the bombshell July 2015 Vanity Fair profile in which Jenner came out as transgender. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the 66-year-old's world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games; a source told Us Weekly, "She's excited about that."

Jenner refers to the medal as her "most prized possession," but has said that she tries not to flaunt it because she never wanted her children to feel overshadowed by her achievements.

Not content with kicking out attractive bikini models in favor of corpulent grotesque bags of flesh for their swim suit edition SI intends to full euthanize itself by putting everyone's favorite Kardashian tranny and lap dog Caitlin (who is Bruce?) Jenner on their cover.

This is truly insane assuming Sports Illustrated cares about their readership which it seems like they really don't.

tenor.gif

That's one way to show your patriotism. Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly posing nude for the cover of Sports Illustrated, wearing "nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal," Us Weekly reported.

It will be the first time the former athlete will pose with her gold medal since the bombshell July 2015 Vanity Fair profile in which Jenner came out as transgender. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the 66-year-old's world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games; a source told Us Weekly, "She's excited about that."

Jenner refers to the medal as her "most prized possession," but has said that she tries not to flaunt it because she never wanted her children to feel overshadowed by her achievements.

If there were just some way that you didn't have to buy or read that magazine, there wouldn't be any reason for you to whine about it, now, would there?

tenor.gif

If there were just some way that you didn't have to buy or read that magazine, there wouldn't be any reason for you to whine about it, now, would there?
His revulsion is your fapping material.

Sports Illustrated like all other Media outlets are all about Virtue Signaling to every freak, and Identity Politics group that they can think up. They are irrelevant anyway. Who buys magazines anymore?

Last edited:
The once venerable S.I. is dying. A couple of years ago it was sold to a Des Moines garden magazine publishing company and fired almost 50% of it's staff. You have to cringe when a magazine that used to be the premier sports source has now degenerated to promoting a "nude" photo of a freakazoid that the Inquirer won't even touch.

Wow, I thought the goal was to attract people to the magazine, not make them find something else to look at.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't care about the magazine either way. If it bothers you to look at it, don't look at it.

tenor.gif

His revulsion has no effect on me other than just a little amusement

tenor.gif

His revulsion has no effect on me other than just a little amusement
Neither does your fapping material.

More of an observation regarding man's treasure and trash.

The once venerable S.I. is dying. A couple of years ago it was sold to a Des Moines garden magazine publishing company and fired almost 50% of it's staff. You have to cringe when a magazine that used to be the premier sports source has now degenerated to promoting a "nude" photo of a freakazoid that the Inquirer won't even touch.
It also put a beached whale look alike in a swimsuit for their yearly edition. They are now more interested in virtue signaling than anything else. All of media is that way.

This is Kardashian/Jenner family photo before they discovered Instagram, cosmetic surgeries, and other beautiful things that define our era.

upload_2019-5-11_17-41-17.png

Take a look at this... ordinary family... and, oh my how they have changed...

upload_2019-5-11_17-43-8.png

While we're at it, we hardly ever see their real unedited photos before they post them over social media.

Believe it or not, this is the same person, with the same haircut, and style... with one tiny difference, NASA was working round the clock photo shopping one on the left.

upload_2019-5-11_17-49-2.png

I know it's a fad for all those girls to have big asses, and that's fine. Nothing wrong with big asses, some people prefer big asses.

This is what those ass implants actually look like. I hope that natural women seeing this feel good about their butts, but this... why to have implant if you're going to phot shop photo anyways? Kim, nooooo!

upload_2019-5-11_17-56-5.png

And here is another sister Khloe. If she had all those plastic surgeries and still have to photo shop her face, what's the point?

upload_2019-5-11_18-1-18.png

Can they photo shop their souls?

tenor.gif

Sports is not as fun or relaxing as it was.. I think maybe the idea of sports reporting needs to be de-militarized and put off limits from political hacks and wonks....

I really don't think the motivation for the OP was politics... I also don't believe that most of the readers give a tinker's damn about the Sports Illustrated Brand... Doesn't look like the magazine staff cares either...
OP was posted for social commentary... What I have gathered people think its pretty phucking stupid... I agree...

Forum List

Back