A mayor reportedly said her city isn’t ready for a black leader. A council member went further.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
A mayor reportedly said her city isn’t ready for a black leader. A council member went further.

“I’m a Christian and my Christian beliefs are you don’t do interracial marriage. That’s the way I was brought up and that’s the way I believe,” he said. “I have black friends, I hired black people. But when it comes to all this stuff you see on TV, when you see blacks and whites together, it makes my blood boil because that’s just not the way a Christian is supposed to live.”

As a minority, he said, discrimination “comes with the territory.”

One woman showed Cleveland a photo of her daughter and son-in-law, who Fuller said are an interracial couple.

“They’re a beautiful couple,” the woman told Cleveland.

“I don’t believe in that,” Cleveland responded. “I don’t disrespect it — I promise you I don’t, I’m not racist, but I don’t believe in interracial marriage, and that’s the end of that story.”

---------------------

Turns out they are Republicans. Is that a surprise? To anyone?\

generalization.jpg

“I’m a Christian and my Christian beliefs are you don’t do interracial marriage. That’s the way I was brought up and that’s the way I believe,” he said. “I have black friends, I hired black people. But when it comes to all this stuff you see on TV, when you see blacks and whites together, it makes my blood boil because that’s just not the way a Christian is supposed to live.”

One woman showed Cleveland a photo of her daughter and son-in-law, who Fuller said are an interracial couple.

“I don’t believe in that,” Cleveland responded. “I don’t disrespect it — I promise you I don’t, I’m not racist, but I don’t believe in interracial marriage, and that’s the end of that story.”

---------------------

No.

---------------------

A black mayor is a sure sign the city's turning into a shit hole.

---------------------

What did Christ ever say about interracial marriage?

Opposing it seems to stray from Christ’s teachings

Look like a bunch of Trump voters

Some of them are good people

...look at Foxx in Chicongo, Gardner in STL and Mosby in Baltimore --all idiots --screwing over their cities ..all dumbasses

---------------------

What race believes in interracial relationships?? Some do some don’t.. facts

Forum List

Back