Oh, and BTW, Did Paul Ryan Build that Navy Ship...

I'm informed that Ryan was quite popular in high school (class president and so forth) but he never had any girlfriends.

He was characterized as being in many girls' friend zones.

I really can't imagine how such a thing happened.

A young handsome man in high school, apparently he was good friends with lots of girls, but somehow none of these friendships never evolved into a high school crush?:cool:

That's kind of weird, isn't it?

How many of us men here went through high school with plenty of friends of the opposite gender but somehow never got involved in a romantic relationship with any of them?

Anybody?

Good fucking grief.. this is what you moonbats think about?

You're all fucking insane.

I gurantee the left-wing media will roll out a story about Ryan in the next 2 weeks ago him doing something in high school like:

- some girl that turned him down for a date.
- he fell down in the locker room shower on soap.
- he threw up in class when he had the flu.

This is how they think....or really don't think.

I'm informed that Ryan was quite popular in high school (class president and so forth) but he never had any girlfriends.

He was characterized as being in many girls' friend zones.

I really can't imagine how such a thing happened.

A young handsome man in high school, apparently he was good friends with lots of girls, but somehow none of these friendships never evolved into a high school crush?:cool:

That's kind of weird, isn't it?

How many of us men here went through high school with plenty of friends of the opposite gender but somehow never got involved in a romantic relationship with any of them?

Anybody?

Good fucking grief.. this is what you moonbats think about?

You're all fucking insane.

Forum List

Back