Official USMB What is a Wall? Why a Wall?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nat4900, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Redfish

Redfish Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,041

which president in US history did not exhibit those same characteristics? Trump is more open with it and that's good, but they all have huge egos and think they are always right, Obama, Clinton, Nixon, both Bushes, Kennedy, Reagan, LBJ. Get real dude.

2. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,376

1. You are here talking about issues. The media told the nation that the President said white supremacist were good people. The division that fosters is a real issue. It is tearing this nation a part. Challenging the false and divisive narrative the media is pushing, is something you can control.

2. What about that speech was a WTF moment?

3. We've tried giving an inch with the libs in the past. THey come back and demand a mile. Choosing that way, is choosing to lose.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. hadit

hadit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,706
    You're thinking of Australia. Once word of the new world's great natural resources got out, the European powers all tried to claim as much of it as they could. The Native Americans were in the way, so they got pushed out. That's how things were done in that time. No one except the Church saw anything unusual about it.

4. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,503
    Pelosi and Schumer aren’t crying they are power tripping because they got Trump by the balls. If you think Trumps speech was on point and millions of people are either delusional or partisan puppets then perhaps it’s you who are not seeing things clearly. Many Trump allies admitted that he blew that speech. Wake up and own it

5. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,503
    Yeah you’re right, Trump is just like those guys but more honest and open. Ok buddy :113::cuckoo:

6. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,503
    When he said good people on both sides it envoked a holy shit reaction. He should have known better. See I can call the media out on their dishonesty and I can call Dems out as well as the Republicans. I have yet to hear you admit or show understanding of Trumps faults. Or if you do you make excuses for them. You act like it was a great speech and it was all the media’s fault. You act like Obama’s a liar for breaking a campaign promise but it’s all good for Trump because he uses hyperbole all the time. Come on, get real

7. WaitingFor2020

WaitingFor2020 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,548
    It doesn’t take a year and a half to figure out that the pond doesn’t have any fish. Quite the opposite… Mueller needed a bigger boat.

8. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,376

There are good people on both sides of the statue issue. That is true. Trump specified that he was not talking about the white supremacist when he said it.

If we allow the left to say that EVERYONE that opposes them on an issue, (like historical statues) is a bad person, then we who oppose them will always lose on everything.

When you want to give them the right to do that, to just define their enemies as bad people, you are advocating for us losing every fight from here on.

That is not right, it is not good for America.

9. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,376

It does, when you are committed to not admitting that it does not have any fish.

10. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,503
    Well I’m not a media puppet and I understand what the commotion was all about. You can make all the excuses that you want but if I were you I’d try to seek understanding instead