Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Of course, YOU might also be the scum considering your vote ALSO allowed the hammer to happen when your own supposition required that I was town. Why wolf?

I really don't have a good answer for this. If you are town, I'm an idiot. I am town. I will not be happy if I contributed to a town loss. If you are town, my apologies FA. If you are scum, then ha but I'm not so sure any more and very confused.
No wolf....if he is Town...this one is on me. Things went a little quicker than I thought...I fully expected you to come back and tell me to shut up and not vote FA. But...FA is scum, so we will be alright.

I don't even know why the hell I did that. I guess I thought it would get him to come back and talk to us but I did not consider the possibility of a scum quickhammer and I know better than that. *sigh*
We will be alright. Game is not over. If Avi is scum...we simply have to adjust. But, FA is scum.

I prolly should be getting ready to start razzing House in the Dead Zone, because I am very unlikely to live thru the night.

I had a good run this game!

Regards from Rosie

I prolly should be getting ready to start razzing House in the Dead Zone, because I am very unlikely to live thru the night.

Regards from Rosie

No, you'll be here. I'm the one that can't be protected.

Of course, YOU might also be the scum considering your vote ALSO allowed the hammer to happen when your own supposition required that I was town. Why wolf?

I really don't have a good answer for this. If you are town, I'm an idiot. I am town. I will not be happy if I contributed to a town loss. If you are town, my apologies FA. If you are scum, then ha but I'm not so sure any more and very confused.
No wolf....if he is Town...this one is on me. Things went a little quicker than I thought...I fully expected you to come back and tell me to shut up and not vote FA. But...FA is scum, so we will be alright.
*sigh* I don't know why I have to reiterate this.

Town. Roleblocker. Period.

I would not drag this out unless there was something in it that would help my team. Mostly, claiming scum during twilight I view as helpful because it distracts town and obliterates real talk during that time as well. It also allows me to control the flow of the conversation. Right now I am telling you I ma town so that you will listen to what I have to say in the last moments of the game. I am most certainly not scum. I outlined the plan wolf had brought up and it cannot be modified to fit with this new vote. The absolutely sure fire town win will die with me (as it would have died with your or RosieS' lynch if there really are only 2 scum mates this game). now it is a gamble if you can manage to nail the last scum tomorrow. I notice that Avatar did not feel it necessary to tell you all for certain who he is going to 'hide' behind tomorrow. I wonder why that is...

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

You mght as well reveal your claim since you keep on saying what you are saying.

I'm not very happy with myself right now. I was resistant to voting FA all day because I wanted to vote on the wagon. I should of known better than to not think about a quickhammer possibility by scum.

There will be no NK

Who should be protected if the game continues?
You tell me.

I don't know. It all hinges on if Avi is lying or not. Rosie probably.
Actually...Rosie is suspect. If there are 2 scum...Avi would misdirect by saying he hid behind Rosie to protect her (she being scum).
dammit nutz. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THERE TO BE 2 SCUM ON THE WAGON. PERIOD. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

Rosie IS town no matter what. Town avi would not lie about who he hid behind. Scum Avi would but is the only scum on the wagon. Rosie is CLEAR.

Wolf, Aye or Avi - your ONLY scum suspects.

If catching that scum does not end the game then nutz is the last one but if that is the case then we really have a very slim chance at wining.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

You mght as well reveal your claim since you keep on saying what you are saying.

All that needs to be said for now is that I can NOT be protected from a NK.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

All that needs to be said for now is that I can NOT be protected from a NK.

Understood.

There will be no NK

You tell me.

Actually...Rosie is suspect. If there are 2 scum...Avi would misdirect by saying he hid behind Rosie to protect her (she being scum).
dammit nutz. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THERE TO BE 2 SCUM ON THE WAGON. PERIOD. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

Rosie IS town no matter what. Town avi would not lie about who he hid behind. Scum Avi would but is the only scum on the wagon. Rosie is CLEAR.

If catching that scum does not end the game then nutz is the last one but if that is the case then we really have a very slim chance at wining.
I shouldn't say impossible - a GF mixes things up a bit but if that is the case then we are all fucked anyway.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

I already did.

I stated I have no powers.

If Avi hid behind me I have no way of knowing.

But you oughta listen to those who keep saying I am Town.

Because they are telling it true.

Regards from Rosie

There will be no NK

You tell me.

WE??? You are dead. There is no final reprieve. The plank is about to drop.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

I already did.

Regards from Rosie
I was saying Aye should reveal her PR.

I'm not very happy with myself right now. I was resistant to voting FA all day because I wanted to vote on the wagon. I should of known better than to not think about a quickhammer possibility by scum.
Its okay - I forgive you for killing me - :smiliehug:

Unless you are the scum - then I take that back :mad:

Thing is, everyone here is saying they are town so that means it's Avi. He's avoiding the thread like the plague. It's him if the game continues. It's gotta be.

You tell me.

WE??? You are dead. There is no final reprieve. The plank is about to drop.
Yes WE. I win WITH town. It matter not if I die.

Its okay - I forgive you for killing me - :smiliehug:

Unless you are the scum - then I take that back :mad:

I swear to everything I hold dear, I am town. I am so sorry FA. :smiliehug:

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

I already did.

Regards from Rosie
I was saying Aye should reveal her PR.

Not necessary really.

Forum List

Back