Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

BTW Wolfsister77 didn't Lulz make the rule, you can't vote for yourself?

he did.

but I hammered FA so it's moot
good job...he is scum. But I thought you had to claim intent.

No. It is polite to claim intent to hammer, but it isn't required.

Avi can be found occasionally dispensing with niceties.

Regards from Rosie
Well, I appreciate him not dragging it out...could be a scum move. If we lose...I can accept the blame on this one....but I really do think FA is scum.

oh I assure you I'm not scum.

I figured I'd not likely see an l1 FA again or you. May as well move. I've done the math. Town should win
I am just happy I didn't have to try as hard as D1.

BTW Wolfsister77 didn't Lulz make the rule, you can't vote for yourself?

he did.

but I hammered FA so it's moot
good job...he is scum. But I thought you had to claim intent.

No. It is polite to claim intent to hammer, but it isn't required.

Avi can be found occasionally dispensing with niceties.

Regards from Rosie
Well, I appreciate him not dragging it out...could be a scum move. If we lose...I can accept the blame on this one....but I really do think FA is scum.

oh I assure you I'm not scum.

I figured I'd not likely see an l1 FA again or you. May as well move. I've done the math. Town should win
But if FA is not scum...one of us will be hyper-lynched. My thoughts though...there is a sheriff in town.

I think Avi just scumclaimed Nutz and that scum just won. There must be 2 and Aye or Rosie is Avi's partner and he's trolling you right now. I see no reason for town to hammer. You probably aren't scum or you'd be reacting differently.

Oh well, if that's the case, well played scum I guess.

Seriously, that quickhammer was from scum. Trust me on this Nutz. I've seen it enough.
If we lose...it is my fault. I can fully accept that. But I also think there is a sheriff in town that will save the NK - so Avi will be super turbo lynched D3.

But I am rarely wrong. You will be thanking me.

I'm town as town can be, so we'll see what happens next.

If scum paid attention to my posts, I'll more than likely be the NK. Ya'll know who to go after next.

I'm town as town can be, so we'll see what happens next.

If scum paid attention to my posts, I'll more than likely be the NK. Ya'll know who to go after next.
No you won't...respect my authorit-ay!

I can't be protected. If we have a protective role, they'd be wasting it on me. Trust me on this.

Gotta check supper, will try to check the thread before it's too late and gets locked.

I told you guys it was Avi and he was lying.
Don't be so negative.

I've seen scum quickhammer enough to think he just won. I'd love to be wrong here.

You're wrong.

You quickhammered. It looks like scum unless there's some tomfoolery going on I don't know about.

I know how it looks. But I'm not scum. Town just won. Watch

Fine!!

Vote: FA_Q2

L-1

Anyone hammers before he can speak or before we decide if my plan is what we should do, is claiming scum.
Since it seems some here want a claim really badly:
Roleblocker.

I was sure of my train of thought last game night so I blocked Nutz.

I didn't really like your plan at first but I think it actually makes sense. Particularly with my ability factored in. It is counter productive to lynch town. We have 4 to select from. You, aye, avi and rosie. We should simply lynch the one that looks the most like scum on that wagon with confirmed scum on it.

You realize that you just pressured a claim out of the one player that you are demanding is confirmed town considering that you are demanding there are only 2 scum in this game. If that is the case then me and nutz are 2 confirmed town. I fond that and your rush to lynch very suspicious. The fact that you are placing yourself on the sacrificial alter and you play in general besides activity this game day are town to me. Why then did you jump over this if you really think that there are only 2 scum in this game?

Avatar claims he checked Rosie. That means, for me, she is also confirmed town. IF avatar was lying then he is the scum on the wagon and she is town. IF avatar is telling the truth then she is also hard confirmed town. That means we have 3 CONFIRMED town if your 2 scum theory is correct. The scum can only be one of:

Avatar, AyeCantSeeYou or Wolfster77

One of those three MUST be scum no matter what the setup is and no matter what you think of my or nutz alignment.

Nutz - I was at work the final moments of day 2 - that is why I did not respond and the ONLY reason that I would not respond in that situation. Being silent is bad no matter what your alignment is during the final moments of the night.

Right now there are 6 players:
5T - 1S

If we follow wolfs plan and assume that avatar is town (and assuming worst case scenario):
Lynch wolf - 4T - 1S

Avatar hides behind Aye, and she is scum:
Avatar dies, night kill takes someone other than Aye
2T 1S and aye is CONFIRMED scum. Town win.

Avatar hides behind Aye, and she is town:
then wolf was scum and we already lynched the last scum. Avatar, Rosie and Aye cannot be town unless wolf was the scum on the wagon.

Avatar was lying and hides behind no one:
Night kill turns up anyone that is not Avatar or no one at all then he is confirmed scum.
2T - 1S and Avatar is CONFIRMED scum. Town win.

I don't see any possibility where scum looses with this. Does anyone else? If there are 2 remaining scum then we are in mylo and this whole plan is garbage.

Note: this works with either an Aye or a Wolf lynch. It will not work with a Rosie, Avatar, nutz or my lynch. It looks like we already have this in the bag. Want to simply claim now scum :D

If we follow this then day 3 shouldn't take more than a few minutes for a town win.

I told you guys it was Avi and he was lying.
Don't be so negative.

I've seen scum quickhammer enough to think he just won. I'd love to be wrong here.

You're wrong.

You quickhammered. It looks like scum unless there's some tomfoolery going on I don't know about.

I know how it looks. But I'm not scum. Town just won. Watch

You voted me, never pushed FA, I don't get it at all but if you are trolling right now, I don't appreciate it so I hope you are not and this is a town win.

damn - ninjad by a quick hammer.

My, nutz or Rosie lynch was the ONLY way that scum had a cold chance of hell in winning avatar you fucking ass.
We were the only three confirmed town. NOW you have more people on the damn wagon that are not clear. The next game day, your alignment will NOT be certain as it would have been if you had lynched on the wagon.

Forum List

Back