Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

@Wake

VC when you can.

tn has 6 votes now, by my count.

This is fine as it takes 9 to lynch. I'm going to be away for a lot of the day so I need to explain this to those who don't know.

If TN gets to 8, that's L-1-lynch minus 1. If someone is going to cast the hammer vote-the last vote to lynch, they need to declare intent to hammer and give TN a chance to claim. If we approach deadline on the 26th with no consensus that is a no-lynch and completely undesirable for D1 so we need to come to a consensus before then. Hammering too quickly has been a problem in past games and so has the NL (no lynch) debate. Basically, we need the info. a flip will show us.

Just an FYI.

This is good info to know. What does "give TN a chance to claim" mean? Claim what, exactly? That he's town? Who wouldn't?

His role as Town. Don't kill me, I'm the Doctor.....

......and someone else says "No you aren't't because I am".

Before anyone gets it twisted, I am NOT the Doctor. And that's the truth. Pfffft.

Regards from Rosie

we don't know any roles. There could be no drs. There could be two for all we know.

or someone might have an ability to give another person a Dr or cop role like the jailkeeper. I'm leaning more that direction if we have any.

Yes, Captain Obvious. I was merely telling House what a roleclaim IS, now that he knows WHEN.

Some mods....jeez. <wince>

Regards from Rosie

@Wake

VC when you can.

tn has 6 votes now, by my count.

This is fine as it takes 9 to lynch. I'm going to be away for a lot of the day so I need to explain this to those who don't know.

If TN gets to 8, that's L-1-lynch minus 1. If someone is going to cast the hammer vote-the last vote to lynch, they need to declare intent to hammer and give TN a chance to claim. If we approach deadline on the 26th with no consensus that is a no-lynch and completely undesirable for D1 so we need to come to a consensus before then. Hammering too quickly has been a problem in past games and so has the NL (no lynch) debate. Basically, we need the info. a flip will show us.

Just an FYI.

This is good info to know. What does "give TN a chance to claim" mean? Claim what, exactly? That he's town? Who wouldn't?

His role as Town. Don't kill me, I'm the Doctor.....

......and someone else says "No you aren't't because I am".

Before anyone gets it twisted, I am NOT the Doctor. And that's the truth. Pfffft.

Regards from Rosie

we don't know any roles. There could be no drs. There could be two for all we know.

or someone might have an ability to give another person a Dr or cop role like the jailkeeper. I'm leaning more that direction if we have any.

Yes, Captain Obvious. I was merely telling House what a roleclaim IS, now that he knows WHEN.

Some mods....jeez. <wince>

Regards from Rosie

now that's the Rosie we all know and love. Where have you been?:)

vote: mebelle

if the other things don't get her attention maybe that will.

I hesitate to vote like that because I am away from the game for long periods at a time and I'd hate to unknowingly contribute to a mislynch for voting a player that I don't actively suspect as scum.

Why don't you suspect MeBelle at all?

1) Better candidates
2) Hasn't given me much to work with one way or the other.

Not saying she's deftown, but I'm not willing to bet my vote on her being scum simply due to lack of activity when I might disappear for (calendar) days due to my job.
Give it a rest! I have crappy internet access in the boonies!

Mertex-Why didn't you pick Grandma's NK immunity to steal?

I don't understand you and Cafe are asking me this question especially when both of you were the first to jump on my wagon when Grandma accused me of being scummy for having stolen Shaitra's abillity. Imagine what she would have been saying if I had stolen hers, considering she had claimed to be Town in the neighborhood and nobody was going to accuse anyone of being Scum in the neighborhood. Also, at that time I didn't feel like I needed "night" protection, it wasn't like I was a big target for Scum.

fire_and_ice_by_therisingsoul-d6i9qdl.jpg

Vote Count 1.10

tn5421 (L1): Moonglow, Sameech, Wolfsister77, FA_Q2, Sgt_Gath, House, ScarletRage, AyeCantSeeYou
Grandma (2): tn5421, Mertex,
Shaitra (1): RosieS
MeBelle60 (1): Avatar4321

Not Voting (4): MeBelle60, Shaitra, Grandma, CafeAuLait

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!
Deadline is 8/26/14, @1pm central.
Please come in and play! @MeBelle60 @Moonglow

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9

VOTE: tn5421

Warning: tn is now at L-1.

ScarletRage replaces BobPlumb effective immediately.

Moonglow and MeBelle60 will be PM'd.

Players are not required to activate their special abilities.

@Avatar4321 , 'Elementalism' is only 1-shot for the game, and only lasts the following Night the special ability was activated.

If I have missed any questions, please let me know.

Hence the word probably and not conftown. Good logic is good.

Regardless, Mertex and Grandma are not on the same scum faction. Mertex would not steal a useless ability for her knowing it was useless.

Are we sure that Mertex even knew what Shait's ability was before she stole it?

I thought her story was that she was hoping Shait had something more useful than Shield.

Bingo. Everyone is asking me why I didn't steal someone's ability that was better. I didn't know what Shaitra's ability was, it isn't like she announced it. Also, even though I knew Grandma's ability that she couldn't be NK on Night 1, she was my neighbor and I for certain wasn't going to steal from my neighbors. Besides, if I had asked her if it was okay to steal it, she probably would have thought I was Scum and probably would have wondered why I felt like I needed NK protection. I have no idea whether my neighbors are Scum or Town, all of them claimed to be Town, but we know that Scum lie.

Now Grandma is claiming that she doesn't like my playing style and would prefer that I don't play because it takes the fun out of her game?

It has nothing to do with my being Town. It has everything to do with her irritating playstyle. It creates too much noise, centered around her, and the game stops being fun for me.

Fuck it, vote me off, I don't give a shit anymore.

Geez, in Game 4, she was being bitchy at everyone, told someone to fuck themselves, told Avatar to ram a car part in his eye, but now I'm the one that is irritating, that she has even suggested that I should quit playing because she won't play if I'm playing. WTF?

Well, I certainly don't want to cause anyone to leave the game because of me, so do whatever the hell you have to do, and Grandma, you don't have to worry, I won't be playing this fucking game anymore.

With elementalism only being a 1-shot ability, why would someone want it used on Day 1, instead of saving it for later in the game? I see 2 reasons - it was specified as a Day 1 ability OR scum wanted it used up as early as possible.

TN stating he was angry as his reason for the aggressiveness he was showing last night doesn't sit right, especially since he went on a cussing rampage. That's not something I've noticed from him playing here before.

A shield ability is kinda useless for a scum player, so is NK immunity.

Did the rest of you in your hood claim Wolf?

You should probably know that some of us are in two neighborhoods. Cafe's ability was tho create a handpicked neighborhood, which she did. The neighbors in the hood are publicly known. I claimed my ability in both after the free for all with using them went down. My ability is a kind of dopey. My ability was the ability to reveal another player's ability but it can only be used to reveal a a player who has not used theirs yet I get te results privately though when most players' results have been public. I still have it--just don't see the utility of it now.

TN is at L1. No one hammer till he has a chance to speak. We shouldn't hammer till at least tomorrow anyway at the earliest

TN is at L1. No one hammer till he has a chance to speak. We shouldn't hammer till at least tomorrow anyway at the earliest
I agree. I need time to catch up!

good. I'm glad you noticed the warning not to hammer.

with moo glow already voting I don't have to worry about him prematurely hammering.

, his behavior is off, he has never acted this way before. It's totally unlike him and there has been no reasonable explanation from TN.

The situation makes no sense given he has said he still does NOT know if she is town and his read is null! I've asked him questions he has refused to answer and then he gets angry.

I agree he needs to respond, and at this time, I have no issue with the hammer or being the hammer- but many of you know I can't do it tomorrow due to v/la.

It is a sad commentary on Town that you all are voting for TN based on the fact that he was the only one that picked up on my reasoning for not wanting to use Shaitra's ability and trying to poke some sense into the rest of you. You all are doing the same thing as in Game 4 when there was a wagon on Grandma and everyone decided that she could not be scum, and she ended up being Scum and we ended up losing the game.

I seriously doubt that he would stick his neck out for me if he is Scum. He would have just gone along with the rest of you that can't seem to figure it out. If you really think that I am Scum and he's my partner, why don't you go ahead and vote for me, and then you can find out that I'm not Scum and therefore save yourself another Townie and go after the ones that were rabidly going after me. If you lynch NT, I'm going to be NK, you can count on it, and you will have lost 2 Townies, but I guess most of you like to see Town lose.

New Topics

Forum List

Back