Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I already lit my farts like I told of my special ability..I needed to see down and alleyway looking for Mafia and Scum....

I already lit my farts like I told of my special ability..I needed to see down and alleyway looking for Mafia and Scum....

Moon, what are you talking about?

unvotee

Green_Orb.png
: Invulnerability

Green_Orb.png
Nimble Fingers

Shaitra
requires an explanation. What is nimble fingers mertex? Can you give us some more info?

I cant find anything that might shed some light on this. There is a thief role but I doubt that Wake included this in this particular game.

@Wake
@Mertex

I'm sure that Wake will explain it when he comes into the thread. I don't know that telling you what it is makes any difference since it doesn't affect you.
Because information is good for town unless it is something that identifies you as a valuable target. Since the ability is out there is little reason I can see to with hold information.

Well, I don't know what it is going to get me, I have to
why - what would be so bad about that :D

D: taht touba dab os dluow tahw - yhw

Never mind - that sucks :D

Isn't that the way you type all the time.....:rolleyes:

I don't know Aye. I'm trying to figure that out. I've got to re-read the rules and the pm to make sure I won't get in trouble for telling everyone what it is. It's not that spectacular really, but I never got the chance to ask if it was a one shot or if it was usable more than once.

My big thing is now trying to figure out if Mertex is scum. Stealing someone's ability defintely sounds like something that scum would do. It definitely seems anti-town at the best.

My big thing is now trying to figure out if Mertex is scum. Stealing someone's ability defintely sounds like something that scum would do. It definitely seems anti-town at the best.

It is and kind of cold. I see nothing pro-town about it. You should tell us if you can but if you want to talk to Wake first, that's fine.

Turns out her ability wasn't such a good deal. I could end up hurting myself and town if I use it, so I probably will just let it die. Sorry Shaitra, I was hoping you had some super duper ability that was going to be of help to me and Town.
She probably wouldn't have used it anyway, in my opinion, but I don't know.

And, I don't know if I am at liberty to disclose what it was. Maybe Shaitra will, or Wake can tell us if we are allowed to do that.

I don't see anything about not disclosing abilities, only not quoting pm's. I had the ability to protect one person, one night. The kicker is if the player I was protecting was targeted by scum, I would have died instead of that person. I already knew who I was going to use it on Mertex so you are very wrong in saying I wouldn't use it. And the fact that you don't sound willing to protect anyone, you have definitely hurt town. If anyone had an ability that should not have been used, it was you.

Turns out her ability wasn't such a good deal. I could end up hurting myself and town if I use it, so I probably will just let it die. Sorry Shaitra, I was hoping you had some super duper ability that was going to be of help to me and Town.

And, I don't know if I am at liberty to disclose what it was. Maybe Shaitra will, or Wake can tell us if we are allowed to do that.

If you are town, how come you are not willing to protect another townie?

I don't know Aye. I'm trying to figure that out. I've got to re-read the rules and the pm to make sure I won't get in trouble for telling everyone what it is. It's not that spectacular really, but I never got the chance to ask if it was a one shot or if it was usable more than once.

(emphasis added)

( emphasis added)

Well Shai, just said it was "not that spectacular really", and your interpretation is it could hurt town or you? Weird.

I don't see anything about not disclosing abilities, only not quoting pm's. I had the ability to protect one person, one night. The kicker is if the player I was protecting was targeted by scum, I would have died instead of that person. I already knew who I was going to use it on Mertex so you are very wrong in saying I wouldn't use it. And the fact that you don't sound willing to protect anyone, you have definitely hurt town. If anyone had an ability that should not have been used, it was you.

If you are town, you'd use it. If you are scum, you would not. Sorry this was lost like that.

I am, I just don't know who is telling the truth that they are town. If I protect someone that is Scum, and they were in line to be lynched, I end up dying. How does that help Town.

That's not true. I may be more valuable to Town remaining alive. And your questioning, if you are indeed Town is just going to make me a Target. So, way to go.

I am, I just don't know who is telling the truth that they are town. If I protect someone that is Scum, and they were in line to be lynched, I end up dying. How does that help Town.

You'd make sure you had a townie to protect. And it appears to be only if a player is targeted by scum that they would die. It would be useless to scum to use but helpful to town to use.

Forum List

Back