Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Answer these everyone when you can please:

1. What is your alignment?
2. What alignment were you hoping to get?
3. How do you feel about lynch all liars and lynch all lurkers?

For newbies: Lynch All Liars - MafiaWiki

Lynch all lurkers is PLing those that don't post or contribute anything to help town. PL=policy lynch. Policy Lynch - MafiaWiki

Just give me your opinions on these please.

Thanks All,

Wolfie
1. Town
2. I like being Town.
3. I think a Townie that lies is hard to trust, hurts town. I wish we would PL those that don't contribute. They don't help town, don't even know why they bother to play.

If the "quote" is altered, then wouldn't it technically be within the rules?

Granted, that might open one up to Lynch All Liars, but that's a totally different subject.

It might be within USMB rules, but against Mafia rules.

I was not the only one to state Town as an alignment....but as it has been reviewed by Wake, the game may proceed cause I did not give away my definite role, Same as in post 134 and 138

Yes, I know. Again, I said it was not as much you saying you were town, but the fact you supposedly quoted your PM and then TN decided you were "mod-confirmed as a town". I also said I don't recall TN being so reactionary. Again, I thought it fishy.

Yes, I know. Again, I said it was not as much you saying you were town, but the fact you supposedly quoted your PM and then TN decided you were "mod-confirmed as a town". I also said I don't recall TN being so reactionary. Again, I thought it fishy.

Are you saying you think Moonglow lied about it and TN acting the way he did was for show to let everyone think Moonglow was town?

Are you saying you think Moonglow lied about it and TN acting the way he did was for show to let everyone think Moonglow was town?

Multiple scum playing a gambit in conjunction right out the gate... sounds like a pretty risky maneuver.

It might be within USMB rules, but against Mafia rules.

I don't know, I thought Wake popped in and said something like

IDK, I just thought the whole thing looked weird. That is why in my first post I mentioned Moon was not new and knew better and then TN reacted really quickly and jumped on it demanding he be Mod Killed. It was just weird, the whole situation just seemed off. Sure it sucks one of our town may have outed himself ( on purpose or by accident) but SCUM already would know he was "mod-confirmed town", so why go off on Moon? The situation seems really strange.

I don't know, I thought Wake popped in and said something like

IDK, I just thought the whole thing looked weird. That is why in my first post I mentioned Moon was not new and knew better and then TN reacted really quickly and jumped on it demanding he be Mod Killed. It was just weird, the whole situation just seemed off. Sure it sucks one of our town may have outed himself ( on purpose or by accident) but SCUM already would know he was "mod-confirmed town", so why go off on Moon? The situation seems really strange.

Do you think Moonglow lied about what he posted that TN called out?

Right now, the reactions of Moonglow, TN, and Cafe to those questions are a little extreme.

While Mertex, House, Sgt_Garth were pretty calm. I'm getting a pretty good town vibe from House right now.

I'm a little suspicious of the over reactors.

Grandma-I'm going somewhere with this.

I'm trying to find out who knows if he is telling the truth or not.

Why? Because if you are town, you'll know the answer.

Do you think Moonglow lied about what he posted that TN called out?

I already said IDK if he was lying, Moon does know the game, the question is, did he make a true mistake or quote the PM for a reason? And the second question was, if the PM may have been changed to reflect town, when he may be scum , I said it might be a ploy.

I just think it's strange TN jumped on it demanding Moon be mod killed for reveling his role by supposedly quoting his PM. Why do I think it strange? Because if Moon is town, then TN is calling for the death of what TN called "mod-confirmed town". IOW ( assuming TN is town) calling for the death of one of our own so quickly, instead of letting a mistake slide, and just warn Moon for future games. On top of that, TN told House to stop speaking about it immediately until TN could get a mod. It reads strange to me.

Moonglow is mod-confirmed Town.

That's certainly what some would like us to believe, at any rate.

I didn't see Wake confirm Moonglow's alignment. All I saw was a claimed paste of his role PM which may or may not have been altered.

Though, I suppose TN would know more about it than me... it just doesn't add up to the same thing in my book.

Having "mod-confirmed town" as the accepted "wisdom" of the group would certainly be a boon to scum, wouldn't it?

Forum List

Back