Official thread to state the crime(s) Rod Rosenstein committed

in this thread, we shall state the crimes Rod Rosenstein committed if he asked others whether they would agree that the 25th Amendment of the USA constitution could be used to oust President Trump.

The legal definition of said crime(s) shall be included along with the claim.

Thank you in advance.

So, you are suggesting a coup is legal? Nice way to run a Republic, don't you think-)
There’s no crime called coup d’état.
If you are suggesting he committed treason or sedition, State the definition of those crimes as I asked you to. But I have a feeling you don’t want to.

Proof required
This is rich, coming from the fruitcake who has Russian agents hiding under her bed. :auiqs.jpg:
Sorry dude. Proof still required
His signature is on the fraudulent FISA documents, you paranoid dust head.
When did you rule it fraudulent, your honor?
They were based upon a faked piece of opposition research, a fact that was withheld from the FISA star chamber....But you already knew that and are just feigning ignorance.
What does FISA have to do with my thread on Rosenstein and the 25th amendment case?

FISA. This was easy.
FISA has nothing to do with my thread about rosenstein asking others if they were on board to remove Trump via the 25th amendment .

If you want I can start a separate thread about why Trump administration hasn’t charged Rosenstein with FISA related crimes

This is rich, coming from the fruitcake who has Russian agents hiding under her bed. :auiqs.jpg:
They were based upon a faked piece of opposition research, a fact that was withheld from the FISA star chamber....But you already knew that and are just feigning ignorance.
What does FISA have to do with my thread on Rosenstein and the 25th amendment case?
You asked about his criminal acts...Lying to FISA in order to get warrants is part of the overall litany of them, Mr. goalpoast mover.

You asked about his criminal acts...Lying to FISA in order to get warrants is part of the overall litany of them, Mr. goalpoast mover.
I asked about criminal act committed in regard to Rosenstein asking about the 25th amendment. You’re playing dumb about it.
The old FISA claim is already debunked because no charges have ever been pressed.

Now focus and read my original post.

in this thread, we shall state the crimes Rod Rosenstein committed if he asked others whether they would agree that the 25th Amendment of the USA constitution could be used to oust President Trump.

Thank you in advance.

Republicans will state the crimes any minute now. Google is slow today.
  1. Signing a FISA warrant he knew to be fraudulent.
  2. Lying to Congress.
And the proof that is required?

I asked about criminal act committed in regard to Rosenstein asking about the 25th amendment. You’re playing dumb about it.
The old FISA claim is already debunked because no charges have ever been pressed.

The 25th Amendment isn't under FBI jurisdiction....He was acting under color of law...A fucking felony, you fucking hack.

Thank you in advance.

So, you are suggesting a coup is legal? Nice way to run a Republic, don't you think-)
Ok...so you are saying asking about the 25th Amendment and if it applies as a coup?

I am asking if the 25th Amendment applies......am I staging a coup?

Thank you in advance.

Wait...are you saying that the 25th Amendment is unconstitutional? Illegal?

Nope, I am not! But have you read the parameters of invoking it? Those parameters were NOT met, therefore they could NOT LEGALLY use it.

Now, I don't know if it is a crime to discuss using it if the parameters are not met; it may very well not be. But if nothing else, it shows that political appointees have no qualms at bending our constitution to accomplish their goals. The Left talks about collusion. Well, now we have a talking point, and it is called......SUBVERSION-)
So...DID they invoke the 25th Amendment? Help us out here.....

• Signing a FISA warrant he knew to be fraudulent.
  • Lying to Congress.

Proof required
How were the FISA documents fraudulent? Saying they are and proving they are...two different things.

The 25th Amendment isn't under FBI jurisdiction....He was acting under color of law...A fucking felony, you fucking hack.
Wait so you’re telling me that he committed a felony while trying to get Trump ousted and your first reaction was to talk about FISA?
Lol. That’s how dishonest as you are with yourself. You didn’t really think that Rosenstein committed a crime regarding the 25th amendment. Otherwise you wouldn’t have repeated a years old claim of a fake FISA crime.

Wait so you’re telling me that he committed a felony while trying to get Trump Alastair and your first reaction was to talk about FISA?
Lol. That’s how dishonest as you are with yourself. You didn’t really think that Rosenstein committed a crime regarding the 25th amendment. Otherwise you wouldn’t have repeated a years old claim of a fake FISA crime.
Oh shove it up your ass, you fucking hack.

Wait so you’re telling me that he committed a felony while trying to get Trump Alastair and your first reaction was to talk about FISA?
Oh shove it up your ass, you fucking hack.
I got you where I wanted you, Oddball.
Now you have to explain how Rosenstein committed treason. Which foreign power at war with the USA did he help?

Thank you in advance.

I'm sure with an investigation we could find a process crime or 2 against Rosenstein.

Thank you in advance.

I'm sure with an investigation we could find a process crime or 2 against Rosenstein.
Which crimes?

I got you where I wanted you, Oddball.
Now you have to explain how Rosenstein committed treason. Which foreign power at war with the USA did he help?
I named the criminal acts....You just refuse to accept the truth because you are a fucking hack....You may now go fuck yourself.
No you did not. Besides the fake FISA crime that has nothing to do with the 25th amendment, You didn’t state any crime. This guy allegedly try to topple the president of the United States. You better give me something.

Forum List

Back