Official: Obama Admin Drafted Memo to Blame Military If Bin Laden Mission Failed

Sadly this is common practice...

How do you think this happened.

dewey.jpg

So Bill Clinton worrying about the political implications for Obama instead of the possible loss of lives by our Seals was just another lie?? Slap me silly and call me dumb!!:eek:

That's a big time CYA and I'd be really interested if other presidents have done the same when authorizing such incursions?

I can just hear Barry if the stuff had hit the fan during the mission. "Yes, of course I made the call. It was the right thing to do based on the intel information on hand and the plan presented to me by so-and-so. Now, had I known then what we know now there is no way I would have given the go-ahead, and today I'm directing a full investigation be undertaken in order to determine..."

So easy to claim such a memo existed, isn't it?

And even so...you and I and everyone else knows that no memo would have stopped the Buck stopping at the President's desk...just like it did after Desert One.

It's hardly unique for Presidents - and politicians generally - to cover their ass in case something goes to shit. Surely, you know that. It's not just Obama... I'm quietly confident that it's SOP for any incumbent. But to deny that one does it when you know the previous guy did is pathetic.

And even so...you and I and everyone else knows that no memo would have stopped the Buck stopping at the President's desk...just like it did after Desert One.

It's hardly unique for Presidents - and politicians generally - to cover their ass in case something goes to shit. Surely, you know that. It's not just Obama... I'm quietly confident that it's SOP for any incumbent. But to deny that one does it when you know the previous guy did is pathetic.

I would dearly like to see that this so-called memo exists before wagging a finger. Seems.....uh.....prudent.

Faux. The pseudo-news station that cried Wolfe.

We failed at giving him his Waterloo moment and failed at equating anything he did to President Bushes many failures, but we're gonna call him failed anyway.

I've searched all I can bare.

All I can find is transcripts (apparently former AG Michael Mukasey is making the talk-show circuit making his claim) that mention said memo.

Anyone with something more concrete???
:eusa_whistle:

Hilarious to watch you guys squirming over Obama getting Bin Laden

Obamafuck didn't "get" anyone.

If anything Obamafuck was hesitant to give the green light given documents recently released...

That clown Obama only does shit for his image... He could care less what is right and what is wrong...

Obama is a textbook psychopath, and more specifically narcissistic.

All I can find is transcripts (apparently former AG Michael Mukasey is making the talk-show circuit making his claim) that mention said memo.

You do realize it's common practice in journalism to write two "fill in the __________" stories? or "templates."

Journalists do this to get the story out sooner rather than later...

That's why I posted that Dewey/Truman picture - that was a fantastic example of the aforementioned that was knee-jerked..

Aren't you the one who demands "evidence", chica?

Did I miss the part where FoxNews posted the memo?

You do realize it's common practice in journalism to write two "fill in the __________" stories? or "templates."

That's why I posted that Dewey/Truman picture - that was a fantastic example of the aforementioned that was knee-jerked..

We're not talking about journalists, Nick.
Mukasey claims that Pinetta penned the memo.

*waiting*

We're not talking about journalists, Nick.
Mukasey claims that Pinetta penned the memo.

*waiting*

And you can bet your sweet ass if General Michael Mukasey says there is a memo there is one or he wouldn't be on national tv talking about it.. now who do you trust more,, the general or obamalamadingdong?

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey will be in breach of his military code for releasing information about his service without clearence to do so if this is true.

If its a lie then hes Ok.

Forum List

Back