Official manufacturing-job creation forecast thread

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
In this thread, we all predict the increase in manufacturing jobs that will result from
Donald Trump's first year in office.

I will post an update every month from the jobs report. The winner will receive a FREE red MAGA hat from me in January, 2017.

*Terms and Conditions
$150 shipping and handling. Must purchase $10,000 Ivanka Trump bracelet.

Thought it wasn't the govt's job to create jobs. Anyhoo, I guess we can start with the 1000 Carrier jobs in IN, although that many left as well, that were "kept" by moving, once again, corporate tax burdens onto citizens. Why couldn't Pence have done it? Well, as it turns out, governors typically know better.

Lets also count how many jobs that Trump will change from part time to full time by getting rid of obama care.

Already off by 330 fold.

Then again, we already knew that you guys weren't the masters of prediction.

Cw_8iWTXEAA5ihS.jpg

Thought it wasn't the govt's job to create jobs. Anyhoo, I guess we can start with the 1000 Carrier jobs in IN, although that many left as well, that were "kept" by moving, once again, corporate tax burdens onto citizens. Why couldn't Pence have done it? Well, as it turns out, governors typically know better.
The previous governor did, and then Carrier backed out of the deal on Pence's watch. And they can back out again whenever they want. Like if the government doesn't meet a new set of demands they come up with in the future.

• Banned
Note how Trump fans won't even say how many manufacturing jobs Trump will create, approximately. I don't think they believe he can deliver.

Dey need to build the wall first...

... so alla Hispexicans don't come up here...

... an' snatch up alla new manufacturin' jobs.

I'm not really interested in the manufacturing jobs issue because I don't live in a a state where that is important. I wish you guys who lost your precious manufacturing jobs would just stop crying and move on with your lives because I really hate being forced to buy inferior overpriced American made products just so you can have a job somewhere. It is like the ultimate welfare job and that we are all suppose to buy American so you can have a job. I'll buy American when it has been proven to me that it is actually better to do so but until then I'm going to keep buying foreign. BLOW ME!

Saving US manufacturing jobs is a boon to blue-collar workers. Construction jobs are a nice fill-in, but sooner or later the government needs to put that border tax on to level the playing field. If you don't want to buy anything, don't. But the more people working and paying taxes the better.

In this thread, we all predict the increase in manufacturing jobs that will result from
Donald Trump's first year in office.

I will post an update every month from the jobs report. The winner will receive a FREE red MAGA hat from me in January, 2017.

*Terms and Conditions
$150 shipping and handling. Must purchase $10,000 Ivanka Trump bracelet.
There should be a subcategory for coal jobs.

Trump has misled his poor, dumb Chumps in so many ways. The nature of job creation and and salvation is just one more lie on the pile.

He has led them to bleev we don't make as much stuff as we used to, when the fact is we are manufacturing more things than ever before.

It just doesn't take as many workers to make all that stuff than it used to.

Trump has misled his Chumps into bleeving he is going to bring back all those lost jobs from overseas. The fact is 88 percent of lost manufacturing jobs didn't go overseas. They just became obsolete, and are never coming back. The 12 percent which went overseas are jobs making T-shirts and Trump ties and suits.

So the future in job creation won't involve bringing jobs home from overseas. It will involve creating new jobs in young industries.

Trump has led the Chumps to bleev he can bring back coal jobs, when the fact is coal is on the outs. Natural gas is where its at, baby.

Even solar is bigger than coal. There are more than twice as many solar jobs as coal jobs.

power_jobs.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...s-energy-jobs-are-in-solar-not-coal.html?_r=0

Last edited:
Thought it wasn't the govt's job to create jobs. Anyhoo, I guess we can start with the 1000 Carrier jobs in IN
Those jobs weren't created. They were existing jobs which didn't go away.

Big difference.

Carrier huh..

the lying bitch strikes again ..

About 1,400 positions were on the chopping block, per company estimates. Over the past year, Trump has claimed he could maintain at least 1,100 of those jobs in the United States. But on Monday, the company gave official notice to Indiana officials that it would start laying off workers at the factory on July 20 and keep slashing staff until approximately 800 factory employees remain.

“This action follows a thorough evaluation of our manufacturing operations,” wrote Steven Morris, a Carrier manager in Indianapolis, in a memo Indiana’s Department of Workforce Development received Monday,“and is intended to address the challenges the business faces in a rapidly changing industry.”

The dismissals, he added, are “expected to be permanent.”

fuck his sorry ass

Carrier huh..

the lying bitch strikes again ..

About 1,400 positions were on the chopping block, per company estimates. Over the past year, Trump has claimed he could maintain at least 1,100 of those jobs in the United States. But on Monday, the company gave official notice to Indiana officials that it would start laying off workers at the factory on July 20 and keep slashing staff until approximately 800 factory employees remain.

“This action follows a thorough evaluation of our manufacturing operations,” wrote Steven Morris, a Carrier manager in Indianapolis, in a memo Indiana’s Department of Workforce Development received Monday,“and is intended to address the challenges the business faces in a rapidly changing industry.”

The dismissals, he added, are “expected to be permanent.”

fuck his sorry ass
Plus we're in June, and all they can come up with is Carrier.

Forum List

Back