Official: Declaration of War

I read the tweets. Where are the threats?

Really?

Example:

"When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don't think I'm not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?"

Where is the threat? "I will use it for the future" is a threat? Really?

Good G-d, Righties have thin skins and have to go way down the Democratic bench, to a STATE representative, to find something they don't like.

I am getting a good laugh out of this one. Really, I am.

And Righties think that this is a declaration of war....

:lol:

"I have to tell you, this is St. Louis’ race war,” she added. “We didn’t have a race war like other cities throughout the country. This is our race war.”

Of course, some may consider this racist, bigoted, hater to somehow be justified in her rants. I surely would not consider this to be a feasible way to bring people to the table for civilized discussions of solutions to the problems she's creating.

From your link:
"On the same day Chappelle-Nadal issued her racist message, the Associated Press said legislation she is sponsoring would, if passed into law, narrow the instances when police officers may use deadly force.

"Her proposal would also require the state attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate deaths or injuries caused by police.

"Currently, those incidents are handled by the locally elected prosecuting attorney. She also wants uniformed officers to wear cameras and believes institutional racism was behind the August shooting of Michael Brown.

Maybe one good idea?
Special prosecutors whenever police kill unarmed civilians?

Elected Missouri Democrat threatens voters over white privilege on Twitter - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

From your link:
"On the same day Chappelle-Nadal issued her racist message, the Associated Press said legislation she is sponsoring would, if passed into law, narrow the instances when police officers may use deadly force.

"Her proposal would also require the state attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate deaths or injuries caused by police.

"Currently, those incidents are handled by the locally elected prosecuting attorney. She also wants uniformed officers to wear cameras and believes institutional racism was behind the August shooting of Michael Brown.

Maybe one good idea?
Special prosecutors whenever police kill unarmed civilians?

Elected Missouri Democrat threatens voters over white privilege on Twitter - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

Yeah, I could agree with the special prosecutor in specific instances when unarmed civilians were harmed by police negligence. But to limit use of deadly force by officers, not a really great idea. I don't think it's a great idea to try to second guess what action may be called for unless you are the person directly involved in making that call.

I've been thinking of some positive ways to improve situations that are plaguing us right now.
One of the major reasons cited in the Ferguson unrest is the fact that blacks are underrepresented on the local police force. If the community is that interested in recruiting more blacks to become cops, why doesn't the community make becoming a police officer a goal for young people? Teach them that police can be respected and that it is a great honor to serve one's community by protecting it as an officer of the law. I guess the people of Ferguson, and similar communities, believe that black officers would treat the citizens more equinamically?
Another program that should be considered, especially for families living in Section 8 housing or other publically funded housing projects, all school-aged children must attend school. All residents should be required to stay "clean", no convictions in a court of law. (Specific violations should be identified, felony convictions, assault...stuff like that. I don't mean traffic tickets or minor violations.) If your kids become truant and the situation is not corrected, you're out on your ass. Same for convictions for identified offenses. I don't understand why the residents of such communities don't already demand that the undesirable elements be tossed.

Forum List

Back