Official Beer of the UFC...Bud Light

As I said from the start, if I drank alcohol still I would buy this beer if I liked it and it was so much cheaper. One can only imagine the huge overcharge Dana appplied due to the risks involved. Bud Light would know this and pay accordingly. A prudent move on both parties as long as the outage has run its course. It was a silly boycott.to begin with. The only issue is how out of tough their own executiv.are.with beer drinking,.blue collar men, not surprisingly.

Why would a beer company want to associate themselves with a bunch of sweaty men in tights? Simply amazing.

Are we supposed to recognize the letters UFC? Go for it Bud Lite and double down on dumb assed steroid heads and try to recover from the verge of bankruptcy.

This is just Bud Light trying to butch up their rep.

It sucks to be them.

I have no bias either way. I won't EVER take a stand for or against but I do support union made. It's my patriotic duty.

The issue is, what other game in town is there? I'd love to know how much Dana squeezed out of them though. Shrewed.

ESPN+, Bud Light, shitty cards. Haven’t bought a UFC card in years and don’t plan to.

Hannity had Dana White on last night.

Hanniity kept emphasizing 'the stupid mistake' AB made,
while White kept mentioning ALL the other GREAT things done by AB.

Hannity was failing hard.
Sexually corrupting impressionable small children is only a great thing in lib la la land

That's right. Fall in line, peasant. CULT.
FB_IMG_1695692950213.jpg

Poor teabaggers.

Trump, who was notably silent on recent Bud Light boycott ...​

1698414569464.png
Yahoo News
https://news.yahoo.com › trump-notably-silent-recent-...

Apr 28, 2023 — Right-wingers boycotted Bud Light after it partnered with trans TikTok star Dylan Mulvaney. But former President Donald Trump was notably ...

Trump, who was notably silent on recent Bud Light boycott, owns up to $5 million in Anheuser-Busch stock, records show

But it turns out the former president, who has previously spoken against transgender rights, has a financial interest in Bud Light's parent company — Anheuser Busch InBev.

Trump's most recent 101-page disclosures form, which was filed with the Federal Election Commission on April 14, shows that Trump owns between $1 million and $5 million in Anheuser Busch InBev under an account listed as "DJT Trust — Investment Account #2."

While the former president has been quiet about the Bud Light outrage, his son, Donald Trump Jr., has called for the boycott to end.

If I liked Bud lite I would continue to drink it no matter what as long as the product did not change. But for a company to run from one endorsement to another without thought as to anything but the bottom line is a bit on the stupid side

If I liked Bud lite I would continue to drink it no matter what as long as the product did not change. But for a company to run from one endorsement to another without thought as to anything but the bottom line is a bit on the stupid side
No, it isn't.
They aren't moving from one endorsement to the next, they're including more.
That's "capitalism".

Michael Jordan stands firm on 'Republicans buy sneakers ...

1698416524550.png

ESPN
https://www.espn.com › nba › story › michael-jordan-...
May 4, 2020 — Michael Jordan addressed one of the most famous quotes of his career -- "Republicans buy sneakers, too" -- in the fifth episode of ESPN's "The ...

WTF?
Do teabaggers think drinking a bud lite will make you gay?

Bud lite is for women, if you drank it before, the Mulvany endorsement and not a woman............you were gay then, too.

Forum List

Back