Official Apologizes For Saying Bush Should Be Shot Between Eyes

red states rule said:
BUSH: Winner. Reelected and gained House and Senate seats

KERRY: Loser and Band Aid Purple Heart Whiner. Sunk By Swift Boat Vets

Yeah, thank goodness for the internet, huh?

T-Bor said:
What it really shows to me is that ALOT of people really hate this president more than any other president in history. The hatred towards Bush is widespread, he has no one to blame but himself for the terrible decisions he has made during his presidency.

Do you condone an elected official calling for the asassination of a sitting President? What if it were 1997 and Rep. Dennis Hastert had called for President Clinton to be "shot between the eyes." Better yet, How about 1977 and George H.W. Bush said that President Carter needed a bullet between the eyes? Would you condone this? Hell no. You would be screaming at the top of your liberal lung for their heads.

This isn't an indication of the widespread hatred of President Bush. This is a case of an idiot popping off at the mouth.

Lis are in total meltdown. I do enjoy watching them show their true colors and what they really think

With the election loos in Ca' 50th they will get even worse

red states rule said:
What else could the creep do? Accuse Karl Rove of setting him up

It is nice to see how Dems REALLY feel about people they disagree with

They can get in front of the public, and say...... I hope they shoot him in between the eyes, and then go.................. Oh gosh I MISSPOKE......
That's the new, old Dems, liberals double speak..
Say what ever the hell they want, but then if their called on it, whine whine, and deflect....

Oh gosh it's a left wing conspiracy.......
I MISSPOKE.......

And of course the MSM, will agree with the Dems... They're so picked upon.....:boohoo::gross2:

Like the Ca 50th when the lib bimbo said you do not need papers to vote, libs get the deer in headlights look when they realize they said what they really think.
Then the liberal media circles the wagons, and start to defend them and their statements

red states rule said:
Like the Ca 50th when the lib bimbo said you do not need papers to vote, libs get the deer in headlights look when they realize they said what they really think.
Then the liberal media circles the wagons, and start to defend them and their statements

Yep that.
But what cracks me up.....They tried to circle the wagons, did it help? HELL NO
SO maybe the MSM, and the Dems would get a clue..... We're not the ole redneck, backwoods, hillllsssbiiillllys, dummmmmieees they think we are....

yuk yuk:D:

Who gets out to vote???
It sure didn't seem like it was the get out and vote, OR DIE crowd....:poke::boobies:

Forum List

Back