Official 2021 Georgia Runoff

60 percent of the vote in and Dems have a 1-2 percent lead

But mail in ballots have not been counted
Republicans better have a 4-5 percent lead before they count mail ins
LOL you just admitted that Democrats cheat. Well done.

WHERE does it say that?
LOL, most qualified candidate so you believe that only Democrats vote by mail?

I proffered no opinion on who votes by mail. I'm asking you where the quoted post indicates anything about "cheating". And I expect an answer.

Funny you're all keen to jump into my posts to other people but when I post to you you wanna go all "humma humma"
I gave You and answer. RW insinuated that mail in votes favor Democrats by a wide margin. Other than cheating why would that be? Please explain.

I know....I know
:hhello:

Because historically, more Democrats use mail in votes than Republicans

WHERE does it say that?

I proffered no opinion on who votes by mail. I'm asking you where the quoted post indicates anything about "cheating". And I expect an answer.

Funny you're all keen to jump into my posts to other people but when I post to you you wanna go all "humma humma"
I gave You and answer. RW insinuated that mail in votes favor Democrats by a wide margin. Other than cheating why would that be? Please explain.

Because people like you see no danger of standing shoulder to shoulder in line for hour on end with complete strangers--you guys think the pandemic is a hoax--remember?

Smart people (mostly democrats) know it is deadly and would rather vote by mail

Another flip!

1609900193523.png

I'm still not worried. Most of the uncounted votes are from the Atlanta area. Both Democrats continue to run 3-5 points better than Biden did, while it's a mixed result with the Republicans and trump.

WHERE does it say that?

I know....I know

I wrote down, "because voting for not my choice is 'cheating'". Close enough?

WHERE does it say that?

No you didn't give me "and answer". You're flailing and looking for a lifeline. Fun fact: when you start lying you misspell small words.

WHERE does it say that?

I know....I know

They do? Link it.

WHERE does it say that?

Because people like you see no danger of standing shoulder to shoulder in line for hour on end with complete strangers--you guys think the pandemic is a hoax--remember?

Same people stand shoulder to shoulder with people when they go food shopping or to Home Depot. So only Democrats are chickens?

WHERE does it say that?

That is a Hell of a question. I don't think you'll get an answer.

WHERE does it say that?

I know....I know

Historically someone who wins 18 bellwhether (out of 19) counties wins the election.

WHERE does it say that?

I know....I know

Women's toilets have much less pee on the seat and surrounding areas than men's toilets, also.

WHERE does it say that?

No you didn't give me "and answer". You're flailing and looking for a lifeline. Fun fact: when you start lying you misspell small words.
For a most qualified candidate you certainly see to be struggling here.

WHERE does it say that?

I know....I know

Women's toilets have much less pee on the seat and surrounding areas than men's toilets, also.
Me use urinals. LOL. You’re such a snowflake

Drudge reporting that (D)'s are projected to win at least one seat. No link provided by Drudge.

WHERE does it say that?

I don't know what ass you're pulling this "most qualified candidate" shit from but you seem to be still flailing.

So let's start over.

YOU insinuated that mail-in votes mean "cheating". EXPLAIN yourself. Or admit that you can't.

WHERE does it say that?

Same people stand shoulder to shoulder with people when they go food shopping or to Home Depot. So only Democrats are chickens?

I was BOTH food shopping AND at Lowe's today and nowhere was anyone standing "shoulder-to-shoulder".

WHERE does it say that?

I don't know what ass you're pulling this "most qualified candidate" shit from but you seem to be still flailing.

So let's start over.

YOU insinuated that mail-in votes mean "cheating". EXPLAIN yourself. Or admit that you can't.
No. I said that if RW claims the Republicans need a 5 point lead before mail in votes are counted then it must mean Dems are cheating. Because mail in votes should be equal. Are you sure you’re most qualified as you don’t understand simple English. LOL. Maybe buy a TV?

WHERE does it say that?

I was BOTH food shopping AND at Lowe's today and nowhere was anyone standing "shoulder-to-shoulder".
They don’t stand shoulder to shoulder when they vote either. Six feet apart. It was a figure of speech. Are you most qualified to shop at Lowe’s?

WHERE does it say that?

So let's start over.

No. I said that if RW claims the Republicans need a 5 point lead before mail in votes are counted then it must mean Dems are cheating. Because mail in votes should be equal. Are you sure you’re most qualified as you don’t understand simple English. LOL. Maybe buy a TV?

Democrats tended to vote by mail. Republicans day of election, (other than Trump of course).

Forum List

Back