Officer down

Originally posted by Big D
Maybe you could post the rest of the story so we know who the third suspect is?

Maybe you could click "source" and stop asking for handouts. :rolleyes:

Idiot.

Originally posted by Said1
You know that Denise Leary song "Asshole"???????

He-he, funny tune.

Man, the Dennis Leary Roast on Comedy Central was hillarious...
and relentless. He has a comic friend who is like a gay puerto rican or something, who is hillarious.

Originally posted by nycflasher
He-he, funny tune.

Man, the Dennis Leary Roast on Comedy Central was hillarious...
and relentless. He has a comic friend who is like a gay puerto rican or something, who is hillarious.

I didn't mean you when I posted that. I suppose you don't have to be a genius to figure that out :D Besides, I don't know you well enough to call you that yet :p:

I haven't seen the comedy roast, but Leary is one of my favorites. I like the end of that song the best....if you remember it.

An associate of a black anti-police group has been arrested in the killing 33 years ago of a rookie Berkeley police officer who was the first Japanese American officer hired by the city, sources said Tuesday.
The suspect killed the officer to raise his stature in a black organization that advocated violence against police, according to sources familiar with the two- year probe by police and the Alameda County district attorney.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/05/26/BAG0F6RSOU1.DTL

Originally posted by Said1
Some of the best guitar players in the world are black.....
I sure the overwelming amount of people who have raped, murdered and violently attacked by blacks will be interested in your meaningless statement.

I sure the overwelming amount of people who have raped, murdered and violently attacked by blacks will be interested in your meaningless statement.
they will be about as interested in your statement also. its pieces of shit like you that make me ashamed to be white.

Well I can assure you that an overwhelming ammount of people have no interest in your asinine comments...

Originally posted by Johnney
they will be about as interested in your statement also. its pieces of shit like you that make me ashamed to be white.

Word up!:cool:

I wish a black would rape, murder and/or violently attack me...sure is boring here at the library tonight.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nycflasher
I wish a black would rape, murder and/or violently attack me...sure is boring here at the library tonight.:rolleyes:
Well, you can read about this story that just happened.

This black guy kills this white girl and her two month old baby, and then he keeps the baby in his freezer, Check it out:

According to prosecutors, Coleman said he finally drove Hine's body out to Volusia County, where he dumped it.

Cochran also testified he asked Coleman why he put the baby's body in a freezer, and he responded he didn't want to see Devonte in the apartment by himself.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2004/5/20/42866.html

I could post another 10 story like this, blacks are dangerous.

Forum List

Back