Laura Ingraham Literally Said 'Attempted Bribery Is Not In Constitution'

Yes Fox News idiots are admitting the crime.

And newsflash, "attempted" criminal acts are crimes in themselves

He got caught in the act...because the whistle blower came forward...and that's the only reason he didn't succeed
And when this defense fails, all they will be left with is the defense that trump is too stupid to understand he was committing a crime and too incompetent to have carried it out.

Which is hilarious.

He got caught in the act...because the whistle blower came forward...and that's the only reason he didn't succeed
And when this defense fails, all they will be left with is the defense that trump is too stupid to understand he was committing a crime and too incompetent to have carried it out.

Which is hilarious.
The piece of garbage is in so far over his head , he needs to strike out against all who realize that and testify against him

3) Biden was already investigated prior to the July 25th phone call. Tampering with election? Mueller investigated this.
Mueller was mainly focused on Trump. Biden was not in the cross hairs of his investigation. Mueller's investigation did not look at any "Tampering with (the) election" if it had democrat fingerprints. Hell, he didn't even recognize the name Fusion GPS when he testified before congress.
Mueller was a joke. It was an investigation looking for a crime, same as this Adam ScHITt show impeachment inquiry, an impeachment LOOKING FOR A CRIME.

Democrats are the party of TRASH. They are corrupt to the core, along with their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING that carries the water and covers for them.
Mueller did the job he was supposed to do -- find the truth. Do you disagree he found the truth?
Mueller produced nothing we didn't already know.
Yep, that Russia helped the trump campaign, that his campaign had 140 meetings with Russians and he obstructed justice.

Considering that the withholding of the Javelins would predictably result in (additional) Ukrainian wounded and dead, you might even call it "exaction".

There is another aspect that I find is widely overlooked. Nothing yells "anti-corruption crusade" like removing a widely admired anti-corruption crusader from her office. Oh, wait, there is one better than that:

Nothing yells "anti-corruption crusade" as loudly as urging your counterpart to bring the power of the state to bear on a political opponent in an obviously politically motivated "investigation". That's going to teach them Ukrainians a lesson, doesn't it?

That's the U.S. of A. under Trump in a nutshell, teaching the world a lesson in corruption. Devastating though this is, the number of folks who would go along with all that is worse, still.

It is behavior that cannot be defended. To allow this type of bastardization of our foreign policy, to allow the executive to attack the loyal opposition in this manner, is an attack on the Republic.

Damn, there's not suppose to be opposition within the administration, loyal or otherwise. These fuckers are hired to carry out the policy of their elected boss, not try implement their own policy.

"Their own policy" is the policy of the United States as it had been for the past several years, supporting Ukraine's efforts to clean out the corrupt oligarchs subverting attempts at a fair and democratic government. It was also the policy of the United States to support Ukraine militarily in its fight against Russian aggression.
If the "boss" didn't like this policy, for whatever reason, he had every right to stand up and tell the State Department why and what he wanted done instead. But Trump didn't do that, did he? He got his private attorney and a bunch of thug friends to do it "under the table" and for the most part the current officials around the President closed their eyes to it and let it happen. I'm grateful to the whistleblower and to the people who have testified to what happened. Not because I couldn't cope with not having "my guy" elected, but because Trump is a crook.

Imagine, had Trump had the 'whistleblower' arrested as a spy.....

Obama did just that.

The Obama administration had 8 whistleblowers. President Obama handled each one the same way - he had the FBI bust into their home, arrest them, and he then prosecuted them for espionage. Of course the biased media kept quiet and looked the other way. Their were a few exceptions. Here's one news report on it:

War on whistleblowers?

Bet you didn't know that.

What did they blow the whistle on? I watched the video and it never said.

They didn't. PC is an idiot.

Yours are leftist bullshit...faun

Trump isn't going to be impeached. You're on a fool's errand. ...."faun"....snicker
LOLOLOL

Trump's getting impeached. But keep entertaining me with your delusions, it's fun. I'll bookmark this so I can smash it in your face, like a cream pie, when he gets impeached.

:dance:
David Holmes HEARD the pos trump on the phone and he so testified trump is a flaming POS
And there are idiots here who think Trump's not getting impeached.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I’m voting for Don again in 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If all those who trump forbade answering subpoenas did testify Trump would be gone before election day

If’s don’t walk the dog, or make the coffee [emoji477]️. Those individuals are exercising their legal rights. Haven’t heard anyone indicating that Trump forbade them.

Give the clown show a rest.

The powers that be know it's a farce...see a new Dow record to confirm. 28,000 ...28 fcking thousand
So the Dow hit 28,000, therefore trump isn't guilty of clearly impeachable offenses? LOL.

What a stupid, disgusting, hypocritical fucking pig you are.
Such anger! The TDS is strong in this one.
Anger and guilt of Trump is exposed once more in his attempt to intimidate witnesses Now we have testimony that will nail him to a cross NO MORE HEARSAY

Agreed. Just like the obstruction and collusion that nailed him last time. Oh, that’s right......

Which is hilarious.

Hillaryarious

Which is hilarious.
The piece of garbage is in so far over his head , he needs to strike out against all who realize that and testify against him
Crying baby [emoji64].

But you're cool with Biden putting the screws to Ukraine forcing them to fire the prosecutor that was going to fry his son, right? No whistleblower needed, Biden not only admits it, he brags about it.
Is this an act, or are you truly this ignorant of the facts?

The accusations against Obama by idiots are a joke. This is a man the media tried running out of a presidential campaign for words he did not say. They accused him of racism because he was the member of a church whose pastor was preaching a sermon about the sins of mans government and because he said g-d America, Obama had to be a racist. Then republicans spent most of both his terms investigating him. Ask Darrell Issa. So if he was doing all the shit these idiots claim, he would have been removed from office.

So. I wonder which restaurant and/or bar Schiff and Jordan went to together last night after the show to discuss their performances?
I doubt if those 2 went anywhere together.

But you're cool with Biden putting the screws to Ukraine forcing them to fire the prosecutor that was going to fry his son, right? No whistleblower needed, Biden not only admits it, he brags about it.
Is this an act, or are you truly this ignorant of the facts?
Republican have NEVER found a fact they couldn't corrupt and turn around
I’m genuinely curious. I’m wondering if this is the result of an all-propaganda diet, or if he’s just another rightwing crises actor.

Here's my question: has every president or politician done the same thing in recent times, used the power and authority they have for political purposes? Since WWII say. I think there's just as much evidence against Joe Biden for doing the same thing when he was the VP, or those 3 Dem Senators that sent a letter to the Ukrainians last year asking them to look for any dirt they could find on Trump. I look at the phone call transcript, and the bribery charge is just not there; insinuation maybe, but it ain't obvious and certainly not stated as such. Was the 'quid' withheld to coerce the Ukrainians, or were there other considerations? Asking here, not implying anything but also not assuming anything either.

My perspective here is that the Dems are taking the worst possible standpoint as truth, enough to impeach a president on. Impeachment is a very serious business, the voters elected Trump according to the existing laws of the land, like it or not. Negating that election should not be taken lightly, and whatever crimes and misdemeanors should be both provable and warrant such action. To date I do not see either one as sufficient. And on top of that, the manner in which the Deemss have conducted this so-called inquiry is highly suspect. First it was behind closed doors, and they leaked what they wanted the press to see, WTF is up with that? Then it's an open hearing but the Dems have total control over who the Repubs can subpoena and what questions they may ask and who may ask them. That's bullshit IMHO, not the way we ought to be doing business in this country. And don't give me this crap that it's not a trial per se; bullshit, it certainly is in every way but name only, and there will be serious consequences against the accused if the vote goes against him.

Last edited:
Here's my question: has every president or politician do the same thing in recent times, used the power and authority they have for political purposes? Since WWII say. I think there's just as much evidence against Joe Biden for doing the same thing when he was the VP, or those 3 Dem Senators that sent a letter to the Ukrainians last year asking them to look for any dirt they could find on Trump. I look at the phone call transcript, and the bribery charge is just not there; insinuation maybe, but it ain't obvious and certainly not stated as such. Was the 'quid' withheld to coerce the Ukrainians, or were there other considerations? Asking here, not implying anything but also not assuming anything either.

My perspective here is that the Dems are taking the worst possible standpoint as truth, enough to impeach a president on. Impeachment is a very serious business, the voters elected Trump according to the existing laws of the land, like it or not. Negating that election should not be taken lightly, and whatever crimes and misdemeanors should be both provable and warrant such action. To date I do not see either one as sufficient. And on top of that, the manner in which the Deemss have conducted this so-called inquiry is highly suspect. First it was behind closed doors, WTF is up with that? Then it's an open hearing but the Dems have total control over who the Repubs can subpoena and what questions they may ask and who may ask them. That's bullshit IMHO, not the way we ought to be doing business in this country. And don't give me this crap that it's not a trial per se; bullshit, it certainly is in every way but name only, and there will be serious consequences against the accused if the vote goes against him.
I got only as far as your bullshit about the 3 Dem Senators
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back